***The Official COLORADO Class of 2019 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Just got the call and I'M IN!!!!! Out of state and interviewed in October. I'd given up hope on this school, but soooo excited!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Does that mean they already made their decision for march?

Does that mean they already made their decision for march?
I'm not sure... I had called Barbara last Tuesday just to check on the status of my app, and she told me that they had already extended offers for February and the admissions committee wouldn't be meeting again till mid March. I asked if I should write the admissions committee some sort of note expressing my continued interest, but she said she's just make a note of my call in my chart. So I'm not sure if the committee has had their one March meeting or Barbara just put in a good word or something. My advice is to call and ask! Definitely didn't hurt my chances :)

Reactions: 1 user
Wow that's awesome! Now that's a good call. I bet Barbara gets 1600 calls today.

Hi all!

I have a quick question, I have yet to hear anything (not interviewed) and have some updates to my application that isn't academic related. I tried calling the main office to ask if they will receive these updates twice now and left voicemails both times. Does anyone know if updates are accepted and if so, what is the best way to reach someone.

Thank you, Thank you!!

If you are In-state I would suggest taking a trip and dropping them off with Barbara in the admissions office.

If you are In-state I would suggest taking a trip and dropping them off with Barbara in the admissions office.

That is a great idea, I have no idea why I didn't even think of that. Thanks, Roadrunner23.

Has anyone heard from Colorado recently? I interviewed earlier this year and hope to hear back soon!

Waitlisted via snail mail (received it Saturday). I interviewed back in September. Hopefully there is some movement on the list, although that doesn't seem likely since I am an IS applicant.

Waitlisted via snail mail (received it Saturday). I interviewed back in September. Hopefully there is some movement on the list, although that doesn't seem likely since I am an IS applicant.
Don't worry there are still lots of hopes...my sister was wait listed last year and got in mid june...good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
Did your aadsas profile get updated to waitlisted?

Just notices that my AADDAS profile updated that I am on the waitlist. Wish I knew which number on the list.

Just notices that my AADDAS profile updated that I am on the waitlist. Wish I knew which number on the list.
I still haven't heard ANYTHING from them. Ugh. This waiting game sucks. I am sorry that you are on the waitlist though. :/ Hopefully they let you know your place at least..

EDIT: Just got rejected post-interview.. :/

Last edited by a moderator:
I just called Barbara, and unfortunately I did not get in. She said that they are sending out notices later today. Good luck to everyone!!!

Sucks being denied by your state school :(

I just called Barbara, and unfortunately I did not get in. She said that they are sending out notices later today. Good luck to everyone!!!

Sucks being denied by your state school :(

I am right there with you, YouAnti-Dentite! I just received an email this morning-rejection without interview and am a Colorado resident. Have you been accepted anywhere else?

I am right there with you, YouAnti-Dentite! I just received an email this morning-rejection without interview and am a Colorado resident. Have you been accepted anywhere else?

Luckily I was accepted by Loma Linda, but man oh man, comparing their tuition with Colorado's is depressing lol

Did you guys get into anywhere else?

rejected after Interview

I got a rejection email today too. It mentioned that I should apply earlier next year if I decide to reapply. Was that part of the form letter or did they include application feedback unique to everyone?

I got a rejection email today too. It mentioned that I should apply earlier next year if I decide to reapply. Was that part of the form letter or did they include application feedback unique to everyone?

I was also rejected today and my email said the same. My application did get in late due to letters of recommendation, so it may or may not be the standard email.

I was also rejected today and my email said the same. My application did get in late due to letters of recommendation, so it may or may not be the standard email.
I received the same message. I think it is generic because I applied early.

I just turned down their acceptance! good luck to everyone!

I was IS and also interviewed in September last year, got on the wait list in March and then got accepted to the school in July and am now a D1 at CU. Do not give up hope it can still happen!

Thanks for the info :) Did you do anything in the meantime to keep in touch with admissions at CU, or was it just kind of a waiting game

Got a phone call earlier today!! I am off the waitlist and IN!

Stoked but I have some decisions to make because I had so much momentum going towards my UoP acceptance.

I need some help to weigh out my options.. one of which of concern is the cost. Can somebody help me verify the OOS tuition? I'm calculating that it's like 337k approximately?

I just gave up my spot. Good luck everyone!

Goodluck to you at your school! Are you in or out of state?

Got a phone call earlier today!! I am off the waitlist and IN!

Stoked but I have some decisions to make because I had so much momentum going towards my UoP acceptance.

I need some help to weigh out my options.. one of which of concern is the cost. Can somebody help me verify the OOS tuition? I'm calculating that it's like 337k approximately?

Awesome! I am also from out of state, and came up with roughly the same figure for the total cost of attendance.

Are they still interviewing? I just got an email today today from Barbara saying she was waiting on my transcripts, but I haven't interviewed at Colorado yet...? So just got a little confused. I didn't know schools interviewed this late.

There may be a mix up with emails. She doesn't need transcripts until after you are accepted. I didn't need to send transcripts before my interview. I would call the admissions office to square things up.

Accepted my offer of admission!! LEGGOO

Reactions: 3 users
Good luck everyone!

Last edited:
Hey guys! Can someone tell me how to get into the accepted students FB page?

Got a call that I was accepted on Wednesday morning!

Reactions: 2 users