*** The Official LECOM Class of 2020 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

I've sent updates every two weeks, multiple letters of rec, etc. This is was my second time interviewing at Lecom. Everyday has been so stressful since my interview in January. I graduated undergrad 2013, took the DAT twice, took over 22 credits of classes to raise my gpa. Went through three application cycles. I even did a masters program graduated top 10 in my class. I've been busting my butt off and can never catch a break. This entire process is giving me grey hairs. What am I doing wrong... I seriously can't go through a 4th cycle I've spent so much money....
Pmed you as well..

Members don't see this ad.

My DAT scores and committee letter won't be updated until August, since that is when I will be taking my exam. Does this ruin my chances since I see SOOOO many people have already applied ?

My DAT scores and committee letter won't be updated until August, since that is when I will be taking my exam. Does this ruin my chances since I see SOOOO many people have already applied ?
This is a class of 2020 thread. I'm assuming you are applying this cycle for class of 2021?

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
If you are talking about class of 2021, then definitely no updating your scores in August is not going to hurt you whatsoever.. But if u r talking about class of 2020 then yes that will hurt you..

I think it's safe to say the class of 2020 is in the books.

Yes... we are 101 students... but don't give up your dream, re-apply early, and do whatever it takes to get in.. call the admissions office (lisa is no longer at lecom) and ask why you haven't been accepted...

Hopefully this helps someone out.
I received an acceptance email last night around 6 pm EST.
I am OOS. I interviewed Dec 17th.
My LECOM portal changed to "we made a decision you will receive your official letter in 30 days" (or something along those lines)
My AADSAS portal changed to" Offer Made" sometime early this morning.

Stay positive everyone!!
When did you submit your application?

yes.. all my e-mail.. I was interviewed in January and was waitlisted in feb.. so in feb I sent updates regarding my fall grades which were not originally updated on my aadsas or sent to lisa. In March, I gave them updates regarding my shadowing and dental experience as well as more community services I have started since my graduation in december. Early April I sent them one sentence that I was still interested. And then I got accepted end of april... I also called lisa every month before every email and talked to her about what to do and why I want to get accepted and she would give me advice on what to write..

How helpful do you think asking Lisa about what to write to the admissions committee was for you? How insightful was she into what they wanted to see?