*** The Official LECOM Class of 2020 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

Members don't see this ad :)
I sumbitted my supplementary 3 weeks ago and still the status hasn't changed on the portal. It just says we have recieved your supplementary and will contact you when everything is processed/reviewed. Bummed out haha

When I interviewed with the Chair of Admissions she said that they would likely interview around 300 prior to December 1st. On December 1st they would send out their acceptance offers and will be about 150. Their class only holds 100 but they figure at least 50 will choose to go elsewhere. Having a Pre-December interview will increase your chances significantly. However, if you feel confident that you will get an acceptance from your number one school then schedule it later. But personally I think it would be a poor decision and IMO shows them that they are definitely not your number one choice if you push your interview back a month or two.

Like I said, I figured interviewing in December doesn't really give them the impression that it's my number one choice. But for a plethora of reasons, including waiting for my number one choice, I would probably like to delay it till December.

Any who, they told you that they send out about ~150 acceptances but know that more than half will decline? That's surprising IMO.

But thanks for the info!

Anyone interviewing Thursday Oct 8?

Reactions: 1 user
Had my interview yesterday. Don't sweat it! It's a really chill interview and the school was absolutely stunning. Faculty and students were very nice! It was such a beautiful school, and the bathrooms were super shiny and pretty. I was incredibly impressed with their program, and I had a great experience!

Reactions: 2 users
Had my interview yesterday. Don't sweat it! It's a really chill interview and the school was absolutely stunning. Faculty and students were very nice! It was such a beautiful school, and the bathrooms were super shiny and pretty. I was incredibly impressed with their program, and I had a great experience!
what kind of style interview is it?

Members don't see this ad :)
what kind of style interview is it?

Group interview; you can refer to page 6 of this forum since someone said it. That's as far as I'll say about it. I will say that it wasn't a stressful interview.

Also, I really enjoyed my stay at the Holiday Inn, and they have a shuttle service to and from the school. The hotel is really nice and clean, so no problems at all. Don't forget to get their free breakfast--you don't want to starve during your interview. They also have a restaurant in the inn called the Alamo Steakhouse. The shuttle arrives at about 8:15AM and arrives on time. The day begins promptly at 9AM and ends right at 2:30PM.

Be careful when booking flights, because my flight was at 3:55PM. I had a tiny dilemma, but I clutched it pretty hard... but my solution was to take my luggage with me to the interview; I was able to leave it under the table. This is for those who have a tight schedule with a flight RIGHT afterwards. Used Vintage Taxi Service and it was a flat rate of $30 to go wherever. I did find out that there is no Lyft in that area, but there is Uber.

Everything exceeded my expectations and I enjoyed my stay in Florida!

Reactions: 1 users
Did anyone interview yet, and had their status change to "your application is under review" again?

My application now says "Your file is under review by the Admissions Committee. We will notify you as soon as a decision has been made." Was in the first few interview dates. Still guessing there won't be any news until Dec. 1st though.

Finally got my invite yesterday! I've been under review since 07/27.

hey guys my interview is 10/15 and i didnt get the confirmation email today that they wrote about in the initial interview email.
"You will receive an email from an Admissions Representitave ten days prior to your scheduled interview to confirm your attendance. Failure to respond to this email from the Admissions Office will result in the cancellation of your interview."

should i call them or do they send it later in the day?
I interviewed 8/20 and didn't get the confirmation email till 8/12. So only 8 days before. I wouldn't worry. They'll send it.

I will be interviewing at Lecom this Thursday Oct 8th. If anyone will be there as well PM me and maybe we can chat or get together before the interview.

hey guys my interview is 10/15 and i didnt get the confirmation email today that they wrote about in the initial interview email.
"You will receive an email from an Admissions Representitave ten days prior to your scheduled interview to confirm your attendance. Failure to respond to this email from the Admissions Office will result in the cancellation of your interview."

should i call them or do they send it later in the day?
I interviewed 9/24 and they sent me the confirmation email on 9/14 around 8 am. I would just call if I were you. Better safe than sorry, since they specifically state and stress how they'll cancel your interview if you don't reply within 48 hours of the email.

Hey guys, how long did it take for you application to be received by Lecom? I submitted my application on 8/25 and it has just been mailed out last friday, Wondering how much should I wait......

A month and a week later my supplemental has finally been processed by the admissions committee. My status on my LECOM portal says, "Your application has been processed and will be sent to the Admissions Committee for futher review. Your will be notified as soon as a decision has been made."

How long roughly from this point until you all received an interview? month? Hopefully soon :)

my LECOM aadsas portal added, "File is currently under review by the Admissions Committee." to the side of complete/under review. If granted an interview, should I hear soon? Thanks!

My status on LECOM portal says "The admissions committee requires all letters of recommendation before making a decision." This teacher is screwing me over right now :|

My status on LECOM portal says "The admissions committee requires all letters of recommendation before making a decision." This teacher is screwing me over right now :|
If it is the teacher's fault and he/she can't make it to a deadline, I don't think the admissions committee will rely much on what he/she has to say. If I were you, I would have made another teacher write it for me..

my LECOM aadsas portal added, "File is currently under review by the Admissions Committee." to the side of complete/under review. If granted an interview, should I hear soon? Thanks!
I believe so.. I read somewhere that it took some people 15 days by the time it got into the admissions committee.. However, I know that there are thousands of applicants, and sometimes they just get slow reviewing applications.. So don't worry, and don't stress out..

I was under review for two months before I got an invite.

Hey guys i just got my invite today. anyone interviewing on 11/3?

I got my interview invite today as well, but mine is on 11/5. I am a pretty nervous about interviewing in a group. What if other people keep saying things you were about to say? Lol.

Has anyone gotten a rejection from them? Or do they not send those

hey guys .. so how long it take Lecom to send out their decision letter for pharmacy school after the interview??

On portal, mine says "Your file will be re-reviewed by the Admissions Committee in 90 days."
Anyone else has this status too??

got my interview invite!! is anyone else going on November 19th??

Has lecom sent out rejections?? I've been under review since 8/26. No news yet..

Same, I applied first week of July and I haven't heard anything

I am in the same situation as ya'll. I have not heard anything back from LECOM. I emailed them and they just keep saying that my application is under review. Not a good feeling :(