The Official Thread: University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine

accepted!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Accepted! Interviewed 1/27

Reactions: 2 users
Lol it`s funny how I got a rejection email here after I withdrew from them, yet I`ve interviewed here AND been accepted...tsk :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
I will be attending as well ! Excited :D

Does anyone know if the class is full or not, or if there was a waitlist?

Just sent in my deposit. See you all soon!

So which of you in this forum are actually going to attend Pitt this fall? Let's get some facebook friend requests going!

Placed on the alternate list via email. Interviewed back in October.

Alternate as well. Did they wait list everybody that wasn't accepted?

Alternate as well. I'll be turning down since I was accepted into UDM

alternate list as well.. I wonder how fast/ if their alternate list moves.. has anyone heard?

Got an email from Pittsburgh honoring my request to remove my name from the alternate list. Good luck to the rest of you!

hi, does anyone know whether out of state students can switch to in state tuition after the first year?

hi, does anyone know whether out of state students can switch to in state tuition after the first year?
I asked that question from the 3 of out of state dental students that I met during my interview and all three said they were not able to do it.

anyone know what the academic calendar looks like for D1?

Anyone waiting to get off the waiting list for this school?

Anyone waiting to get off the waiting list for this school?

Yes! I didn't get my application in until late October, interviewed January 27th, and have been placed on the wait list. I marked that I would like to hear anytime now through August, but I am hoping to hear some good news sooner rather than later.............. fingers crossed.

Has anyone that was placed on the alternate list hear any updates or good news from Pitt?

Has anyone that was placed on the alternate list hear any updates or good news from Pitt?

I think someone from my interview date got in last week. Im fairly sure the wait list has moved a bit but people are just not posting

Just got taken off of the waitlist and offered a spot yesterday! Extremely excited to meet everyone there next year!

I was accepted off the waitlist a little while ago. It was a tough decision, but I turned down the offer. Good luck to those waiting

I was placed on the wait-list, with my AADSAS status changed to "wait-list". But they changed my status back to "Invited for Interview- Applicant Interviewed" without any sort of notification.

Wut?

Anyone still trying to get off the waitlist for this school?

I will probably be withdrawing from here in 10 days. Call the school at that time and express your interest.

I have officially withdrawn my seat as of today 6/4/14

Last edited:
I have officially withdrawn my seat as of today 6/4/14

Just got pulled off the waitlist today! Woo!