The Official Touro Class of 2020 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is ridiculous. Thank you for making my night.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
BvLMuKRIQAAi6C8.jpg

Attachments

• dat score.jpg
    dat score.jpg
    306.9 KB · Views: 273
  • MEOmloz.jpg
    MEOmloz.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 259
Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
take a look at this 2 pics of dat score

Although I don't take sides in this argument, you do know that perfect DAT score is a fake.... that literally photoshopped FeralisExtrenum's DAT right?

people who are in doubt.. just stop trying to figure out what's what. does it really matter to you? if you want to talk about this make another thread.

I'd like to remind applicants that just because a person is not accepted to a dental school, that does not mean they are not "acceptable". Sometimes a rejection is simply a numbers game. There are only so many seats. A new dental school means more seats available so that fewer people are hopefully not victims of the numbers game.

Predents like to talk trash about schools and its students but they only have statistics and secondhand information to base it on. You literally know next to nothing until you start dental school.

Reactions: 18 users
Although I don't take sides in this argument, you do know that perfect DAT score is a fake.... that literally photoshopped FeralisExtrenum's DAT right?
that perfect score i downloaded it online. I just want every one to stop talk about him. I don't care if he is fate or real, if he is good or not. because it doesn't matter. Can we just focus on our subject "touro CODM"? Please.

Reactions: 1 user
Respect each other. Thats what professionals do!

that perfect score i downloaded it online. I just want every one to stop talk about him. I don't care if he is fate or real, if he is good or not. because it doesn't matter. Can we just focus on our subject "touro CODM"? Please.

The "perfect score" is just a bad photoshop of my breakdown picture and I'm not sure how posting it would help curb discussion away from me...

The "perfect score" is just a bad photoshop of my breakdown picture and I'm not sure how posting it would help curb discussion away from me...
It has to be "your" breakdown picture right? Bc no one else in the world can do as good as you did or even better..... Very Interesting...

I went to all your post (other thread as well). I have 50% trust on you.
Touro CODM is new, but Touro school is not. the school is nice and have a good curriculum. also, if you can pass 2 broad exam, you can become a dentist. what determine you is you not the school. what i mean is doesn't matter which dental school you go to because at the end we are the same "dentist".
I believe that you want to go to Columbia dental school right? average accepted DAT's core 23 AA, 23 TS. GPA 3.7, Sci GPA 3.68.
SUBTOTAL TUITION AND FEES D1, D2, D3, D4 -$79,874, $79,769, $77,673, $77,673. if touro offered you a full ride, you did not take it that is your own lost. because you will be in debt at least $230,000 after 4 years. Good luck.

U got a hard on for feralis?
I have absolutely nothing against him, in fact I think he is a great person. I'm just trying to make him less arrogant because it is very bad for a person to be arrogant in life

Members don't see this ad :)
I have absolutely nothing against him, in fact I think he is a great person. I'm just trying to make him less arrogant because it is very bad for a person to be arrogant in life

To add another point. Life doesn't always go as planned. Humble person is more attractive!

Reactions: 2 users
Has anyone received any new interview invites or did they stop sending those already?

Has anyone received any new interview invites or did they stop sending those already?
I think they are still reviewing the applications.

Last edited:
It has to be "your" breakdown picture right? Bc no one else in the world can do as good as you did or even better..... Very Interesting...

...or because it is literally my breakdown. Look at the creases in the paper.

You should keep trying to come at me, it's going real well for you so far.

...or because it is literally my breakdown. Look at the creases in the paper.

You should keep trying to come at me, it's going real well for you so far.
That's not the point wether it's actually yours or not, just be more down to Earth and don't try to act like a god. That's it. Your a smart guy everyone knows it, but it doesn't mean that you should brag about it.

That's not the point wether it's actually yours or not, just be more down to Earth and don't try to act like a god. That's it. Your a smart guy everyone knows it, but it doesn't mean that you should brag about it.

How fast can you backpedal?

HA. HAHAHA. This thread and this feralis guys post history is SO ridiculous that it actually forced me out of lurking

School admissions contacted him through SDN??? an internet forum with anonymous users? why has no one else on SDN posted that touro made contact? is this the recruiting method of the 21st century? get real guys

They didnt offer him just an interview, they didnt offer him just an acceptance, they offered him ACCEPTANCE, WITHOUT INTERVIEW, PLUS -FULL- SCHOLARSHIP? yet he didnt even apply there??? LOL from this point on its so obvious that this is a lie.

Notice how feralis avoided posting a screencap of the “PM from touro” when asked. this is something that would take him a minute to do if he had it. he lacked the foresight to create a fake touro admissions account when he first posted his story. TOO LATE NOW, FERALIS. he can’t create an account to fake the PM because we will look-up its “member since” date. @FeralisExtremum just tell us the name of touro’s SDN account already

The phone log means nothing. anyone with crazy ex-gfs knows that you can mess with it by changing date/time of iphone and changing contact names to “phone numbers”

The dean of touro in the email clearly denied the existence of full scholarship. do you predents actually trust an anonymous touro troll over words straight from the dean’s mouth???

BUT BUT BUT “touro wants a high GPA/DAT for entering class profile”! do you guys know how averages work??? theres 110 people in the class. you think touro wants to lose $280,000 to get ONE data point that wont even shift the average?? and if they go by median or quartiles, forget about it. also feralis 3.6 GPA isnt even that good, so they wouldnt even get the full bang for their buck LOL. the investors of touro want to make back the cost of the school- theyre not going to blow hundreds of thousands to barely raise their first class stats. put yourself in their shoes and think about it

Feralis says he has no motive for lying about this scholarship. have anyone read his recent posts?! this guys ego is bigger than jupiter. people here worship his high dat score and he likes every post. pretending he got a full ride would make him appear better to gullible predents. feralis posts on this forum every single day and has like 1300 posts. obviously his forum reputation means something to him. how are people surprised that his ego needs feeding? thank god harvard rejected him or else his ego would surpass kanye west’s

@FeralisExtremum you are not a god-tier dental applicant because of your dat. a 3.9/25 > 3.6/28 anyday anywhere. do you understand the concept of marginal benefit? no one on admissions will give you brownie points for getting a 28 instead of a 25. also, a 3.6 GPA is below the average or at the average at some schools. let that idea humble you (also your 22 QR and 23 PAT arent even that impressive). you are also accepted to dental school now so no one gives a f*** about your dat anymore. however your personality, humility, and professionalism will still matter from now on. dont be that “28 dat guy” at columbia. after reading this, i hope you step away from your computer and ask yourself “why did i make-up a story about the touro scholarship? has my ego grown too big? how can i learn from this experience and become a better professional?” INTEGRITY is more important than a high dat score.

Reactions: 5 users
HA. HAHAHA. This thread and this feralis guys post history is SO ridiculous that it actually forced me out of lurking

School admissions contacted him through SDN??? an internet forum with anonymous users? why has no one else on SDN posted that touro made contact? is this the recruiting method of the 21st century? get real guys

They didnt offer him just an interview, they didnt offer him just an acceptance, they offered him ACCEPTANCE, WITHOUT INTERVIEW, PLUS -FULL- SCHOLARSHIP? yet he didnt even apply there??? LOL from this point on its so obvious that this is a lie.

Notice how feralis avoided posting a screencap of the “PM from touro” when asked. this is something that would take him a minute to do if he had it. he lacked the foresight to create a fake touro admissions account when he first posted his story. TOO LATE NOW, FERALIS. he can’t create an account to fake the PM because we will look-up its “member since” date. @FeralisExtremum just tell us the name of touro’s SDN account already

The phone log means nothing. anyone with crazy ex-gfs knows that you can mess with it by changing date/time of iphone and changing contact names to “phone numbers”

The dean of touro in the email clearly denied the existence of full scholarship. do you predents actually trust an anonymous touro troll over words straight from the dean’s mouth???

BUT BUT BUT “touro wants a high GPA/DAT for entering class profile”! do you guys know how averages work??? theres 110 people in the class. you think touro wants to lose $280,000 to get ONE data point that wont even shift the average?? and if they go by median or quartiles, forget about it. also feralis 3.6 GPA isnt even that good, so they wouldnt even get the full bang for their buck LOL. the investors of touro want to make back the cost of the school- theyre not going to blow hundreds of thousands to barely raise their first class stats. put yourself in their shoes and think about it

Feralis says he has no motive for lying about this scholarship. have anyone read his recent posts?! this guys ego is bigger than jupiter. people here worship his high dat score and he likes every post. pretending he got a full ride would make him appear better to gullible predents. feralis posts on this forum every single day and has like 1300 posts. obviously his forum reputation means something to him. how are people surprised that his ego needs feeding? thank god harvard rejected him or else his ego would surpass kanye west’s

@FeralisExtremum you are not a god-tier dental applicant because of your dat. a 3.9/25 > 3.6/28 anyday anywhere. do you understand the concept of marginal benefit? no one on admissions will give you brownie points for getting a 28 instead of a 25. also, a 3.6 GPA is below the average or at the average at some schools. let that idea humble you (also your 22 QR and 23 PAT arent even that impressive). you are also accepted to dental school now so no one gives a f*** about your dat anymore. however your personality, humility, and professionalism will still matter from now on. dont be that “28 dat guy” at columbia. after reading this, i hope you step away from your computer and ask yourself “why did i make-up a story about the touro scholarship? has my ego grown too big? how can i learn from this experience and become a better professional?” INTEGRITY is more important than a high dat score.
Lmao... Do you have a job or something ? You must have a lot of free time bruh

I can't post PM's - results in a ban. The number isn't saved as a contact either. I appreciate your novel about me but didn't actually read it all, sorry.

Once your in school, no one could care less about your scores and dat scores. It's all about being nice and a good team player. No one likes someone with a big ego and arrogant personality. You should work on that @feralis

Last edited:
I can't post PM's - results in a ban. The number isn't saved as a contact either. I appreciate your novel about me but didn't actually read it all, sorry.

once again, he avoids posting the name of touro's sdn account. didnt the dean already screw you over by pretending that the scholarship doesnt exist? what do you owe them now?

Can this conversation just stop, there is another thread for the school, you can take it there. This one is specific for interviews invites, acceptances and denials. In other words, to keep us updated about the school and not to admire/talk down anyone.

Reactions: 2 users
Obsession is unhealthy. I posted the proof, it's time for you to move on and accept you were wrong.

I promise to move on and delete my account if you just tag touro's sdn account that messaged you in response to this post. let touro see what is going on in this thread. that is not against the rules. its so simple and will take you a few seconds. if you cant do it, its obvious that youre cornered

Ya give us the Touro name account and we will see its past replies, and if It truly is Touro dental school, I will delete my account too

You tried and lost. Move on with your lives. I already provided the proof that Touro contacted me over the phone. I'm not going to engage in an endless cycle of "now do this to prove it!" when I've already done so. In response such excuses were created as "you photoshopped it" and "you arranged for them to call you". If I were to tag the account that PM'd me (which doesn't even have Touro in its name, it's clearly an individual account that was made to contact me) it will simply become "you registered the account ahead of time to message yourself!".

I've provided all the proof I need, those still in denial at this point are the ones trying to save face for calling me a liar in the first place. I don't really care if you believe me or not. An offer from a school like this doesn't make me look good, and I have no reason to lie about it. If that's frustrating...too bad. I suggest moving the thread back on topic because I'm done discussing this.

Last edited:
You guys seriously care if he's telling the truth or not? Get over it.

I haven't come to check this thread for a couple of days and it became a little too interesting over Feralis getting accepted with full scholarship. I don't know if its true or not. In fact, I don't care. The time you guys spent trying to prove him wrong seems worse than the time I wasted during my freshmen year on World of Warcraft. Let's say he lied about it. So what? Does that have any impact on your life? I highly doubt it. If you have time to argue about that on the internet, go play WoW and go on a raid. That sounds much better use of time.

11849778_1623877987850883_1954501041_n.jpg

Agreed. Columbia will laugh all the way to the bank :) :) Wait til he gets those loan repayment bills in the mail ;) if he did in fact get that full ride from Touro....

I haven't come to check this thread for a couple of days and it became a little too interesting over Feralis getting accepted with full scholarship. I don't know if its true or not. In fact, I don't care. The time you guys spent trying to prove him wrong seems worse than the time I wasted during my freshmen year on World of Warcraft. Let's say he lied about it. So what? Does that have any impact on your life? I highly doubt it. If you have time to argue about that on the internet, go play WoW and go on a raid. That sounds much better use of time.

11849778_1623877987850883_1954501041_n.jpg

Can this conversation just stop, there is another thread for the school, you can take it there. This one is specific for interviews invites, acceptances and denials. In other words, to keep us updated about the school and not to admire/talk down anyone.
Seriously! This has gotten out of hand. You created the thread, can you make those comments disappear? Are there are moderators around that can put a stop to all that nonsense?!

Why would a private, for profit school, legitimately offer full ride scholarships?

i dont know, ask feralis that. they must have talked about it during their 11 minute phone conversation

Why would a private, for profit school, legitimately offer full ride scholarships?
They wouldn't, and anyone that claimed that they did get one is lying. Touro said it themselves for crying out loud

It's not that hard. Think of it as an investment, where one pays a high cost upfront in hopes of increased returns.

It's not that hard. Think of it as an investment, where one pays a high cost upfront in hopes of increased returns.

"“touro wants a high GPA/DAT for entering class profile”! do you guys know how averages work??? theres 110 people in the class. you think touro wants to lose $280,000 to get ONE data point that wont even shift the average?? and if they go by median or quartiles, forget about it. also feralis 3.6 GPA isnt even that good, so they wouldnt even get the full bang for their buck LOL. the investors of touro want to make back the cost of the school- theyre not going to blow hundreds of thousands to barely raise their first class stats. put yourself in their shoes and think about it"

"“touro wants a high GPA/DAT for entering class profile”! do you guys know how averages work??? theres 110 people in the class. you think touro wants to lose $280,000 to get ONE data point that wont even shift the average?? and if they go by median or quartiles, forget about it. also feralis 3.6 GPA isnt even that good, so they wouldnt even get the full bang for their buck LOL. the investors of touro want to make back the cost of the school- theyre not going to blow hundreds of thousands to barely raise their first class stats. put yourself in their shoes and think about it"
Who are you quoting with that response?

Anyway, the layer of vitriol on this entire thread looks pretty good. Keep it up.

it's definitely for ranges and not averages. seeing an AA and TS range peak at a 28 and 30 respectively looks good for Touro.

I'll do you one better than the PM. I didn't think the call would still be in my log but it is - here's the proof:

D6EiSpC.png
d4CM7w4.png

In case anyone tries to cry Photoshop:
gxiec4y.jpg
siFW3ik.jpg

I welcome your explanations for why Touro would call me for an 11 minute chat. Perhaps Touro can't (or doesn't want to) disclose informal scholarship offers prior to accreditation - I really don't know, or care.

As for @Arabidopsis , you would think Harvard's matriculants would have better things to do than try to discredit me but I guess after the DAT this is the second time I've left their students in my dust. Get on my level, son.
Can we talk real fast that it's 8:30 pm and your phone is still at 80%? How you do it man?

Reactions: 3 users
it's definitely for ranges and not averages. seeing an AA and TS range peak at a 28 and 30 respectively looks good for Touro.

fair point. but anyone with a brain knows that a max of 28 means nothing when the average/median is around 19-20.

It sucks that feralis did this to his name...lying can really ruin people

fair point. but anyone with a brain knows that a max of 28 means nothing when the average/median is around 19-20.
showing that a high caliber student chose to attend a brand new dental school over more established and prestigious ones would speak volumes about the potential of the school to CODA and prospective students. This would push for Touro's accreditation and possibly better recruitment of applicants in the future.

showing that a high caliber student chose to attend a brand new dental school over more established and prestigious ones would speak volumes about the potential of the school to CODA and prospective students. This would push for Touro's accreditation and possibly better recruitment of applicants in the future.

if this is their intent, they might as well publicly reveal their scholarship offer, citing high DAT scores as the criteria. the approach of messaging people on an internet forum whose post history contains high DAT score makes no sense, especially when those people didnt even apply. are they surprised that they got their offer rejected? if they made the scholarship public, then it would attract high caliber students on its own who would actually accept it

Status
Not open for further replies.