***The Official UCLA Class of 2019 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Got an interview invite yesterday for Jan. 26th. Does anyone know if the class is already filled?

Members don't see this ad.

If you don't mond please share your stats and dates.
GPA: 3.4 (pretty much the same for science and non-science)
DAT: 21Bio, 25OChem, 30GenChem, 23Reading, 19QR, 24AA, 24TS, 23PAT
application sent out: 06/24/14
secondary sent out: 09/25/14 (I had to resubmit it because my original format was wrong)

Members don't see this ad :)
Got an interview invite today! Scheduled for Feb 17.

Interviewed January 20th and heard back on the 22nd! :soexcited:

Reactions: 1 users
Got the call also!!!! yayyyyyyyy. I can stop holding my breath now

Reactions: 2 users
If you don't mind please share your stats.
AADSAS mail-out date: 9/19
Application complete date: 10/3
GPA (science, overall): 3.58, 3.79
DAT: 23 AA/25 TS/23 PAT/21 RC

Members don't see this ad :)
I got an interview for February 9! (oos). So much stoke in my heart right now. Congrats to everyone already accepted. I hope to see you soon! Good luck to people waiting for good news!

I got an interview for February 9! (oos). So much stoke in my heart right now. Congrats to everyone already accepted. I hope to see you soon! Good luck to people waiting for good news!
When was your application mailed?

Congrats to everyone who got acceptances so far! I have an interview coming up on Feb 17. Does anyone know if the class is currently full at this point?

Thanks!

Congrats to everyone who got acceptances so far! I have an interview coming up on Feb 17. Does anyone know if the class is currently full at this point?

Thanks!

At my interview on 2/2 they said the class wasn't full yet

Thanks!
Congrats on the interview. I have mine on the same day. See you there!

For those attending, did you receive a financial aid package breakdown already?

Any news on more interviews? I was told they conduct interviews till March.

Reactions: 1 user
Any news on more interviews? I was told they conduct interviews till March.
At my interview, several dental students said their interviews were all the way in May. So I guess UCLA interviews till that time at least.

Hi evrybody,
Congrats to all of you who got an interview and got accepted.
I have several questions about UCLA dental school:
1. Which professors is better to take the recommendation letters from?
2. Do we need to be done with the prerequisite courses by the time of application? If we are not done does it affect the application negatively?
3. What makes my application strong? DAT, GPA, or something else?

Thanks,

JUST GOT THE CALL FROM NOEMI! I'M IN!!!!!!! :soexcited::soexcited::soexcited::soexcited:

Congrats. Would you mind share your stats please.
How many days you have to put down your deposit?

Thank you! 3.69 cumulative. 3.52 science. AA 22 TS 23. And I honestly don't remember the exact deposit date since I was so excited, haha. But I believe she said I had until March 16 or 17.

Last edited:
Thank you! 3.69 cumulative. 3.52 science. AA 22 TS 23. And I honestly don't remember the exactly deposit date since I was so excited, haha. But I believe she said I had until March 16 or 17.
Thank you so much.

Gave up my spot. Good Luck!

Hi evrybody,
Congrats to all of you who got an interview and got accepted.
I have several questions about UCLA dental school:
1. Which professors is better to take the recommendation letters from?
the ones that will write the best letters about you
2. Do we need to be done with the prerequisite courses by the time of application? If we are not done does it affect the application negatively?
you don't have to have all your courses done by the time of the application submit day
3. What makes my application strong? DAT, GPA, or something else?
All of the above

Thanks,

Got the acceptance call on Wednesday! Excited to meet everyone in September and best of luck to those still hoping. Is there a Facebook group?

May I ask you when your interview was and how long after you submitted your secondary documents?
Thanks,
Submitted secondary late September. Interviewed mid January. Accepted 2 days later!!

please share if you've received an interview recently.
I'm losing hope!

please share if you've received an interview recently.
I'm losing hope!

Still silence for me. Getting depressed......but apparently they interview all the way up to May? I saw someone get an invite last year in April for a May interview.

did UCLA send out any rejections for people who haven't interviewed yet? it would give me more hope if they did

Esteemed future UCLA classmates, did it take a while for your letter to arrive from admissions? I'm one week plus since the call. I thought I would poll all y'all before bugging Noemi.

Esteemed future UCLA classmates, did it take a while for your letter to arrive from admissions? I'm one week plus since the call. I thought I would poll all y'all before bugging Noemi.

I got the call on 2/25 and got the admission letter on 3/02. It didn't take too long. I do live in San Francisco though. If you don't receive it soon I'd definitely give a call since you only have 15 days to make a deposit from the day you are accepted. Also, congrats! :)

I got the call on 2/25 and got the admission letter on 3/02. It didn't take too long. I do live in San Francisco though. If you don't receive it soon I'd definitely give a call since you only have 15 days to make a deposit from the day you are accepted. Also, congrats! :)
Thanks! Interesting and good to know... I think I'll be calling admissions tomorrow. Thanks for the info! See you in September.

Took about 1 week for the letter to come. I live 1 hr from ucla.

Thanks for the heads up guys. My letter was hanging out at the post office all week because the postman didn't leave a slip or it blew away or whatever. And that's why you always leave a note...