*** The Official UF Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I received a call on monday asking if I had any questions regarding the emails that were sent out and regarding december 1st. I receive a call this morning at 7:08 I am in state and I interviewed in October.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Congrats to everyone who got accepted! If you're still waiting, don't lose hope! We have a facebook group for those of you who were accepted. Whenever you get a chance, feel free to add yourself to the "UFCD Class of 2021" group on Faceebook :)

Members don't see this ad :)
So if you didn't get any call yesterday or any email, does this mean that you're rejected? Why are they such stickler for not telling us?

Same.. good AA/TS but I guess my 17 PAT and rocky academic beginning hurt me.. not to mention that interrogation they call an interview. Good luck to you and everyone else

Same.. good AA/TS but I guess my 17 PAT and rocky academic beginning hurt me.. not to mention that interrogation they call an interview. Good luck to you and everyone else
I have 22 PAT

Anyone know historically the chances of being accepted off of the alternate candidate list for an in state student? Also does anyone know if they will tell you your rank on the waitlist if asked? Got into 2 other schools so I'm not too stressed but UF is my top choice

Are we still dreaming??? :soexcited:
Still hard to believe that we might become a dentist on 2021 :)... Go Gators...!!!!

Reactions: 2 users
Is anyone going to UF next year for sure?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I'll see you guys next year then!!

Already sent my response and check too! Can't wait! :D

Would it hurt if you called to ask and express your interest? Would really love to see you get an interview! I'm sure they have a couple post-dec interviews like most schools!

I had an interview mid December and I'm hoping for some wonderful news as UF is my top choice!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Last edited:
Rejected without interview, sent letter of intent in late December. If they didn't want me, not sure what they wanted out of the 80ish accepted applicants :p
Best of luck to everyone in the future for the UF Class of 2021

Made the alternate list (pre-December interview) and still on it. Holding out for any good news from UF... I'd love to be a future Gator.

Anyone received any positive news the past week?

has anyone that's been waitlisted been accepted? I've heard of students on the waitlist being accepted as late as August! But was wondering if they've made any recent calls

Hey guys! I'm applying next year but I have a question about a UF prerequisite and maybe someone can help me. On the UF website it says that one of the prerequisites is an upper-level microbiology course. Does any of you know if it has to obligatorily be upper level? I took a 4 credits micro class but it was level 2000.
Thanks in advance!

Hey guys! I'm applying next year but I have a question about a UF prerequisite and maybe someone can help me. On the UF website it says that one of the prerequisites is an upper-level microbiology course. Does any of you know if it has to obligatorily be upper level? I took a 4 credits micro class but it was level 2000.
Thanks in advance!

Yup must be at least 3000.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Got an e-mail from Pamela yesterday saying Greetings... then another one today saying application received (going over the minimum requirements) and saying that "if the admissions committee would like to request additional info, we will contact you"... is this what everyone else has been getting?
Hey, I am applying to the 2018 application cycle I received those emails too. Did they finally sent you the supplemental invitation?
Thanks

Anyone know of classmates that were interviewed post December 1 and gained acceptance?

Status
Not open for further replies.