***The Official UNLV Class of 2023 Interview Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I received my wait-list notification today so there has been some activity. According to the website they do not share waitlist positions so I’m not sure if I have a realistic chance of a seat or not.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
My wife and I are looking for apartments to live in while in Vegas. Does anyone have any recommendations? We love the Henderson area so we would love any recommendations for where people live in that area.

Thanks!

My wife and I are looking for apartments to live in while in Vegas. Does anyone have any recommendations? We love the Henderson area so we would love any recommendations for where people live in that area.

Thanks!
Join the Class of 2023 page on Facebook. The Class of 2022 made a post about living and what places us current students like.

Members don't see this ad :)
I called UNLV last week on Friday, and was told that not all the April 1st deposits were in. So the class is not officially full. I’m on the wait list... was curious if anyone else has heard anything.

Last edited:
I interviewed Nov 1st and was waitlisted by phone in Dec, but haven't heard anything since, no email and my AADSAS status says "None". Anyone else in a similar situation?

I interviewed Nov 1st and was waitlisted by phone in Dec, but haven't heard anything since, no email and my AADSAS status says "None". Anyone else in a similar situation?
My AADSAS does say “wait list” but I interviewed in Feb, waitlisted in March. Did you get a letter to confirm you wanted to be on the waitlist? I had to turn something back in to stay on it. I’m dying to know how many wait list positions they typically go through

Status
Not open for further replies.