University of Oklahoma -- everyone welcome -- Part 3

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone who is applying this year (or last year) get an email from OU saying that their application is complete and they should know whether or not they will be recieving an interview within the first two weeks of Nov?

Sorry, I am freaking out a bit because I called the office and they said my application was complete, but I didn't get one of these emails and my friend did (and she got it yesterday!).

However, my application is a little complicated...I am actually in grad school so I had to get a letter from the dept head of my program saying that they were supportive of my application and were aware that I was applying to med school. I am wondering if they counted his letter as a 3rd letter instead of a 4th letter that is a requirement for those already in grad school. I have 2 LOR in for sure. Geez, I guess its my fault that I chose LOR writers that like to submit last minute.

Well, I am going to his office tomorrow to ask him in person if he has sent of the letter for my piece of mind. I guess I am getting a little antsy and nervous :oops:

Okay, I am going to go study for my test tomorrow...sorry for the rant!

Members don't see this ad.

I'm thrilled that tomorrow's HB review has been cancelled in favor of "self-study" time. That means I'm not going to the embryo review either. :corny:

:thumbup: Me too. I was quite pleased to hear that good news. Other good news - I've finished reading section H and I is only ~15 pages. So, shortly after that I will be typing up the last additions to my nifty chart, and then I will ignore biochem until Saturday :D. Okay that may not be wise, but I don't give a f*** anymore.

I keep thinking about my borderline grades and flip-flop between being really enthusiastic and pumped and intend to put in a lot of extra effort so I can not be borderline... then I go why the hell would I want to do that? I will probably be just fine if I just maintain what I've got. I should just do something fun. Then I worry that if I don't study exactly as much as I currently am, I will NOT maintain and will drop my borderline good to borderline bad and then have panic attacks and it would be very unpleasant.

:rolleyes: If the crap we are "learning" wasn't so endlessly boring and tedious, it wouldn't be so bad. I'm amused by the "biomedical relevance" summary paragraph at the end of each of Olsen's sections... the little blurbs that say "understanding lipid metabolism will make you able to treat your diabetic patients!" Sure.... thanks for that.

I think that I am going to really, really enjoy everything from 3rd year on, but these next two years are just going to be torturous. I think the only way I am going to get through all this BS with my sanity intact is to take every opportunity to blow off steam and get patient contact that I can get. I think I may start shadowing docs again just so I can keep that fresh on my mind. Or maybe I'll just pick up extra clinic hours.

I'm rambling, I know. I'm just getting bored and exhausted by all the studying. I think I am going to have to completely blow off studying for a week or so after this TB, which I didn't do this time. That was unwise.

I :love: medical school!

Werd. I REALLY hate to say it, but I actually like our classes, right now, at this point. But I might be biased. I like cards/pulm, bugs are pretty cool, and pharm is REAL pertinent. But I'm not going to them, so maybe that's it. And we have a MMI syllabus? < CMMRS...:D About the only thing about MMI that bugs me, heh, is what it has done to my already OCD germ-avoidance and that every time I brush my teeth I can feel S. viridans working their way towards my valves...

Alas, if there is an enterprising student that can explain why "...low V/Q alveolus is essentially a hypoventilated alveolus; the difference is that the PCO2 in a low V/Q alveolus cannot increase above the level of the mixed venous PCO2.", pg. 8 of gas exchange, is true, you'd rock my world. I've looked at the pretty pictures. Nothing. Part of it is likely my aversion to thinking that hypoventilation and shunt are their own categories, rather than types of V/Q, so I'm failing to see the subtleties between hypovent. and low V/Q.

Members don't see this ad :)
Alas, if there is an enterprising student that can explain why "...low V/Q alveolus is essentially a hypoventilated alveolus; the difference is that the PCO2 in a low V/Q alveolus cannot increase above the level of the mixed venous PCO2.", pg. 8 of gas exchange, is true, you'd rock my world. I've looked at the pretty pictures. Nothing. Part of it is likely my aversion to thinking that hypoventilation and shunt are their own categories, rather than types of V/Q, so I'm failing to see the subtleties between hypovent. and low V/Q.

When you oh so savvy MSII's post things like this I wonder to myself, "Will I, too, one day comprehend WTF he just said?" because at this point that entire paragraph was gibberish. I think I remember you guys posting things that you were learning during your first year while I was still pre-med that sounded just as non-sensical (sp?)... but I can't be sure. At this point, I'm just pondering with amazement how much we actually do learn in medical school. If nothing else, it involves learning an entirely new language, along with grasping complex concepts and associating that with route memorization.

It's 1:00am. Do you know where your children are?

Honestly, I think they're saying they're essentially the same thing, but they just didn't write it that way. So just cut out "the difference is" and there ya go. It's all just V/Q in the end. :thumbdown:

I really like IHI (well, except for trying to read that stupid pathophys. syllabus), but that's it.

Editing to add that I'm going to have to think a little bit more about my above theory. Stupid mornings. Oh yeah, and I wouldn't mind MMI if it were primarily focused on stuff like here's the clinical presentation and here's how you treat it. I just think it's boring to memorize tons of virulence factors and how you would test for something.

OK, third thought. Low V/Q is hypoventilation (or really hypoventilation results in low V/Q), but you increase minute ventilation (read this somewhere online) to compensate, which is why you don't see elevated CO2 levels with low V/Q. Maybe they meant to write O2.

Hey, Freeze, have you checked out the resources on AccessMedicine. It looks like Harrison's has a big chapter explaining this stuff, and there's also another pathophys textbook that talks about it. I think I'm going to go there when I'm confused.

And can I share that I hate MMI. It just seems like endless memorization of pointless little details. :thumbdown:

I hate to say this, but MMI is really one of the most clinically useful classes you will ever take the first two years. Not only will you be ENDLESSLY pimped next year on "So you saw the culture results, what antibiotic do you want to use?", but very often when you check on your patient's culture results you'll get "lactate + gram neg rods" instead of the name of a bug. EVENTUALLY you'll get the name of the bug, but if that's up fifteen minutes before rounds, you're gonna have to have a list of primary suspects for your resident/attending because you won't get the specific bug name back for a few hours. To be fair, NOBODY's going to expect you to know all the flat/round/whatever else worms, or anything crazy like that. But you'd be amazed at how much Chagas' disease can come up on rounds :rolleyes: (Not that I've ever SEEN it, you just need it for the differential.)

Anyway, point is that unfortunately the details aren't really that pointless. While you will always be able to look it up, with 5-10 minutes for rounds you might not have time, and it'd be good if you weren't totally clueless :D You will pick up more of the relating bugs to drugs part of it next year, once you're actually treating patients. I remember that being really tough last year, but MUCH easier this year.

Darn, I have a feeling I'm going to forget all this stuff really soon, but I guess I'll have to review it for boards anyway. I've heard Micro is one of the bigger topics.

So are you glad to almost done with surgery? :)

Darn, I have a feeling I'm going to forget all this stuff really soon, but I guess I'll have to review it for boards anyway. I've heard Micro is one of the bigger topics.

So are you glad to almost done with surgery? :)

Yeah, I definitely had to review it before Step 1, it is pretty heavily tested. Like I said though, you'll cement it into your head more next year. And yes, I am absolutely THRILLED to be almost done with surgery :D

House, MD? Just kidding ;)

On that note why do they have to do that for legal reasons. Why can't they say "high likelihood of E. coli" or something similar?

I think you mean lactose fermenting GNR's. ;) That's usually med tech code for E. coli. The report is limited on the first day for legal reasons. On the flip side, the only pathogenic GNR that is a non-fermenter is Pseudomonas aeruginosa. Big difference in drug selection.

BTW, you can call you-know-who if you ever need any quick micro tips on the wards. I'll give you his number if you want it.

and THAT is why I call total bull**** on your needing any books for micro ;)

My goal in life is to be present when you get pimped on a bug, just so I can say, "My boy's wicked smaht..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNk2h2tamU0

1:43...:laugh:

"You dropped 150k for a f***ing education you could have gotten for a 1.50 in late charges at the public library."
That hits a little too close to home. Great movie.

Members don't see this ad :)
"You dropped 150k for a f***ing education you could have gotten for a 1.50 in late charges at the public library."
That hits a little too close to home. Great movie.

:laugh: Yep, I heard that line in a completely different way now then I did 8 years ago when I first saw it. I have absolutely NEVER understand how "How do you like them apples?" is funny or even makes sense. I still don't get it. It is so random and just off-center.

So... went to bed at 5am and didn't manage to get up until 3:45! :eek: Talk about avoiding stress by over-sleeping. The unfortunate part is that I have to get up "early" (8:30am) tomorrow so I can go watch my doc do some surgery. :thumbup: I get to watch a trans-anal resection, which I have no clue what is involved at this point, but it sounds neat.

Well... time to take some embryo notes. Woohoo.

Did anyone who is applying this year (or last year) get an email from OU saying that their application is complete and they should know whether or not they will be recieving an interview within the first two weeks of Nov?

Sorry, I am freaking out a bit because I called the office and they said my application was complete, but I didn't get one of these emails and my friend did (and she got it yesterday!).

However, my application is a little complicated...I am actually in grad school so I had to get a letter from the dept head of my program saying that they were supportive of my application and were aware that I was applying to med school. I am wondering if they counted his letter as a 3rd letter instead of a 4th letter that is a requirement for those already in grad school. I have 2 LOR in for sure. Geez, I guess its my fault that I chose LOR writers that like to submit last minute.

Well, I am going to his office tomorrow to ask him in person if he has sent of the letter for my piece of mind. I guess I am getting a little antsy and nervous :oops:

Okay, I am going to go study for my test tomorrow...sorry for the rant!

I'm not sure anyone saw your message, so I thought I would give it a bump. I waited 'til the last minute to get my recommendations and it worked out fine for me. I hope it goes well.

Is it weird that I can view slides of extensive hand trauma, bloody skin lesions, and watch a doctor clean pus out of an infected wound... but I find slides of teeth problems downright disturbing. Guess I am glad I didn't go to dental school....

Also, it seems like there is just not that much embryo to know this time around. I think the ear and eye stuff will be the most difficult to get the hang of. I better read O'Don's stuff several more times... wish there were Qbank items for his stuff.

Good notes, Jwax.

Poppy,

I emailed to check my file status in late August, which ended up being incomplete/still awaiting LORs. I rechecked in early September and they replied that my file was complete, but never mentioned a word about when I might expect an interview invite. Based on the above comment, I'm trying not to worry about what that might mean. I am really hoping for an interview in November.

I suspect that is good news for you since they don't consider a file complete until all LORs are in and your file is complete.

Best of luck on the interview trail. Perhaps I'll see you there :)

Bravo

Is it weird that I can view slides of extensive hand trauma, bloody skin lesions, and watch a doctor clean pus out of an infected wound... but I find slides of teeth problems downright disturbing. Guess I am glad I didn't go to dental school....

Also, it seems like there is just not that much embryo to know this time around. I think the ear and eye stuff will be the most difficult to get the hang of. I better read O'Don's stuff several more times... wish there were Qbank items for his stuff.

Good notes, Jwax.

Thanks! Sadly, I've found that taking notegroups only helps if I review what I wrote several times. I actually finished typing this message before I realized I had done notegroups during Odon's portion of embryo. I had even forgotten that Odon had DONE any embryo this block.

And I agree with you on both things - the picture of the hairy tongue really, really grosses me out. My CN IX and X almost kick in (ie gag reflex?) just thinking about it. I really dislike mouths. Oh and the submandibular duct blockage pic is also really f***ing gross :barf:. I, too, have zero problem aiding in an abscess drain of a patient, but those make me ill.

I also feel there is much less to know for embryo this time around. Shame I would need to pretty much make a 100% on this one and a really high A on the next one to boost my grade. Oh, well, it means I can blow embryo off until Monday night! :thumbup: I think there is also less to know for HB if we were only being tested on this block. I didn't want to learn the first block material the first time, and I still don't give a hoot.

Unfortunately, biochem and gross more than make up for the minimal material for embryo and hb. You guys check out the chart yet? Seriously - 169 enzymes / drugs in 3 weeks of material. WTF? And anatomy is just killing me with all the para / symp / pre - and post ganglionic bs. I just can't keep that stuff straight in my head. The cranial nerve review on hippo just doesn't help enough. They should add in all the ganglia that the CN's travel to and add in all the info that goes with it.

I'm already d*mn near burn out for this TB. That's bad, right? I also have a much lower level of panic this TB than last TB, which I attribute to: knowing I probably won't fail out this semester unless I really eff something up, not going to school and being around everyone else who is panicked and stressed out, and pretty much studying every single day this test block and already having seen almost all of the material for all of our classes at least once. This last part is such a far cry from last TB when I hadn't looked at any embryo or HB until the last minute. Knowing that I at least know what's going on in all our classes makes me feel a little less flustered.

Time to go fail some qbank quizzes to remind me how little I know. :thumbup:

Thanks for the comments! I didn't mean to scare anyone that is applying this year! Another SDNer mentioned that her application was complete for nearly a month and didn't get one of those emails. :)

Jwax, have you checked out the stuff in Moore on autonomics? I remember thinking it was pretty good, and yeah, the review on hippo isn't too hot. Also, Chung is not too bad for just straight up memorization of it all. All I can say is that this stuff will seem easy (well relatively) to you when you hit it again in neuro. In fact, it'll be the easy part of neuro.

You guys are sorta getting screwed with the harder biochem exam and head and neck in the same test block.

Now I have to decide whether to have a Smart Ones Lasagna Florentine or an Amy's burrito for dinner. The spouse is out of town, and he does all the cooking. :(

Ok, smartypantses, why is it that people with Bells' Palsy maintain a corneal blink reflex. I am wondering if Dr. Chung was misunderstood when he described it in class. I get that it is regulated afferently by V1, but since the efferent fibers are via the facial nerve, shouldn't that hinder the reflex? I remember in the PBL that the doctor said her reflex was slightly diminished. Thoughts?

The consensual CN VII response should still be present on the contralateral side of the face. AFAIK, the ipsilateral response should at least be diminished.

Could you not have written that in more laymen's terms? We're not all as smart as you are. Okay maybe everyone else is, but I'm not. And what does AFAIK stand for? I have wondered for a while now.

I was strongly under the impression that the corneal blink reflex is supposed to be diminished with bells. That's definitely something we discussed in PBL, and I vaguely remember seeing that on Chungs' slides, too. Pretty sure that facial N controls everything movement related on the face except for V3 controlling muscles of mastication :)meanie:).

And I am slightly pleased thus far with the qbank, as in I am answering most of the questions I missed yesterday correctly today.

Oh, and Bagel - I don't have Moore's. I have Chungs but haven't read much of it b/c the H/N chapter is over 100 pages :eek:. I imagine I will resort to that for just memorizing that x nerve carries y types of fibers... only have to do that for about 100 things, right? And let me tell you how much you didn't make my day to point out this would be the easy stuff come next semester. Autonomics is by far the most confusing topic we've discussed in med school (thus far). I hate it... I would do this to it: +pissed+ :beat:

I imagine that would activate my sympathetics to do so... at least I get to go watch surgery tomorrow instead of having to go to his clinic hours to watch 30 rectal exams. :thumbup:

AFAIK=As Far As I Know.

I second Jwax on the corneal blink reflex/Bell's Palsy question, although my brain has turned to mush so I don't know if you should trust me or not.

So.. to recap your study technique, Jwax, you don't use Moore's and you haven't read Chungs. Does studying strictly the lectures work pretty well? I'm not being sarcastic or condescending here; I genuinely want to know if I am jumping through too many hoops here in trying to memorize the divisions of the maxillary artery and specific divisions of the cutaneous trigeminal branches.

I don't really know how much of last test block came purely from the lectures because it is all a blur. I know that this block, I have relied much more heavily on Chungs. However, Bagel is correct that the very last chapter of Moore's gives a pretty good summation of the Cranial nerves. It doesn't tell you really nit picky stuff, but it clarifies what has parasympathetic involvement. For instance, I did not really realize that III has VE fibers that provide parasympathetic innervation to the cilliary body/pupillary constrictor muscles..

I've noticed that when my head is full of all this information that I start regurgitating fact at people randomly. Its like Tourrette's only I confuse more people than I offend.

For what it's worth (although I'm not Jwax but I happen to be online) :D, I only used the powerpoint lectures and didn't really have time to read Chung's except for the nifty red clinical correlation boxes last test block. I also relied heavily on the quizzes in Chung's and the Hippocrates ones. Oh, and I did fine on the test.

For what it's worth (although I'm not Jwax but I happen to be online) :D, I only used the powerpoint lectures and didn't really have time to read Chung's except for the nifty red clinical correlation boxes last test block. I also relied heavily on the quizzes in Chung's and the Hippocrates ones. Oh, and I did fine on the test.

This is very similar to my study habits for anatomy. I don't actually "read" Chung or Moore, per se, but I just use them as resources if I need to figure something out. I agree that Chung's is good for the clinical correlation things, as well as the quizzes. When I take Chung's quizzes, I have a piece of paper ready and write down all of the things I wasn't sure about and then go study those. Moore's has some good pictures, too.

This is very similar to my study habits for anatomy. I don't actually "read" Chung or Moore, per se, but I just use them as resources if I need to figure something out. I agree that Chung's is good for the clinical correlation things, as well as the quizzes. When I take Chung's quizzes, I have a piece of paper ready and write down all of the things I wasn't sure about and then go study those. Moore's has some good pictures, too.

:laugh: I like how everyone else responded before I did. I have only read Moore's once, and that was after the nervous system intro that Odon gave at the beginning (the initial GVA, GVE, para, etc), which helped connect the dots a little. This is pretty much how I utilize Chungs, too. If I don't get something or want to solidify something, I will read Chungs. I actually didn't have time to look at any of the quiz questions or anything from Chungs last TB. This TB, I will probably be doing all the questions tomorrow. For the most part, I have really good notes for most of the lectures, and I study those along with the slides. IMHO - professors talk about what they want us to know. If they don't talk about it, they don't care if we know it. My other study aid is taking as many online questions as I can get using hippo's qbank and a few other anatomy sites for quizzes and reference:

http://www.instantanatomy.net/anatomy.html
http://anatomy.med.umich.edu/courseinfo/mich_quiz_index.html
http://www.meddean.luc.edu/LUMEN/meded/grossanatomy/learnem/learnit.htm

The last one is good for quizzing bones. For the practicals, I am relying heavily on my prior knowledge from undergrad anatomy and do my best to have high-yield lab sessions and come in outside of lab hours only if I have to, and no more than 2 hours at a time. I like using those review sites above to help w/practical images, too. Most of the time, they will tag the "ideal" form of an artery / nerve / whatever, so if you know it from the ideal, you can guess it in reality.

I just don't feel that I have time to review my notes / slides, review Chungs, review Moores, etc... so I've choosen what is easiest for me to understand - my own notes.

FYI - I did not get an A for TB1 in anatomy, but I think my chances are better this time around. So... I'm very much not saying I think my way is best, but it seems to at least work as far as practicality of what I will actually do.

Do you have a vegan diet or do you eat milk/eggs?

I'm an ovo-lacto veg, so I do eat eggs and dairy. I was a vegan for a while, but it's just so hard (yeah, weak I know). I've got to give props to OU for always asking about dietary restrictions for their events.

A while day of studying. Yay! :rolleyes:

If it weren't the magical animal the pig, I think I might be able to do it. Which sucks, cuz pigs are pretty smart and charismatic. But they taste good too. I would really like to limit my meat intake to wild stuff. My wife and I get in arguments over whether someone who hunts is any more of a killer than someone who picks up a pound of hamburger at the big-box grocery store and pays someone else to do his killin'. Just cuz your hands stay clean, doesn't mean you ain't guilty.

But I really like animals, and I think there is a much wider range of emotion and depth to them than they get credit for. So that was my angle on trying to limit my intake of their flesh. In the end, with the help of The Motor City Madman, Ted Nugent, I came to the realization that without death, there can be no life. And it is a whole lot easier to be robotic and ignorant of that fact if you just put hits out on your meals, rather than pull the trigger yourself...

a day without a ribeye is a day without sunshine.

:thumbup: went to cattlemen's wed. night...

so I guess yesterday didn't technically have any sunshine, but I replaced it with whisky, so I think I'm good...

That's how I feel about cheese, which is why the vegan thing didn't work. I still probably shouldn't eat cheese because it's so freaking bad for you, but it's delicious. I was never much of a meat eater, so I don't miss that. And even that that Eat Right for Your Blood Type notion is complete bunk, I am A+, which according to the quack guy who wrote the book means I shouldn't eat meat. ;)

I really hope hippo doesn't crash this time. You guys all know about hippo2, right? That didn't work either, though, last time.

well, just finished my geri exam. kinda sad. this month has been by far the easiest of my medical education....oh well, on to medicine...

MS II: You guys should all come to tulsa day. even if you think you want to stay in OKC come get a free dinner at los cabos, and who knows, you might even see the light and change your mind ;)

well, just finished my geri exam. kinda sad. this month has been by far the easiest of my medical education....oh well, on to medicine...

MS II: You guys should all come to tulsa day. even if you think you want to stay in OKC come get a free dinner at los cabos, and who knows, you might even see the light and change your mind ;)

Yeah, free food's always good. Also, I think it'll be good to follow around a third year just because I've no clue what you guys do exactly and what it'll be like. Does OKC have a similar thing where we can follow around a student?

Well it looks like our IMPS won't be moving *vent*.

Medicine and surgery are finished.

I really feel like an MS3 now.

What have I missed in the past four months? Have acceptance letters gone out to folks? I haven't had the time to sort through the last couple of pages. :p

Next month should be so much nicer. Family medicine for four weeks, two weeks of radiology, and then two of neurology before Christmas break. I feel like it's all downhill from here. :)

Medicine and surgery are finished.

I really feel like an MS3 now.

What have I missed in the past four months? Have acceptance letters gone out to folks? I haven't had the time to sort through the last couple of pages. :p

Next month should be so much nicer. Family medicine for four weeks, two weeks of radiology, and then two of neurology before Christmas break. I feel like it's all downhill from here. :)

Yep, some acceptances went out from the Oct. interviews. Luckily, I am one of them, so I'm delighted to bring you this news! :D There are a couple more of us on here who know they are in too, but I'll let them tell you all about it.

If you weren't such a gunner I would actually believe that... :smuggrin:

:rolleyes: Right.

I got to scrub in our all of the four surgeries I attended yesterday, and starting with the second surgery the doc let me start doing stuff. Nothing really all that fantastic, but retract this, hold this, etc. I was holding a retractor above my head for our 3rd surgery for about 45 minutes. I did so mostly b/c the doc said "I don't think you're strong enough". :laugh: So of course I had to prove him wrong. My arms hurt today. I had a blast though. I know it is silly - it's not like I'm practicing any real medicine... but I am under the impression that is how 3rd year surgery rotation is, and residency. You are pretty much a slave to the system.

I also did no studying yesterday b/c I got up w/4.5 hours of sleep and was there for 12 hours (it was my way to avoid having to study...). As I was driving home last night, I kinda went, "Oh s***. I have tests in two days! I only have one day of studying whatever I need to and then it's on the study for the next day's test only!" :eek: I am really, really unsure of how I will be doing on this TB as compared to the last. I would really, really like to improve but I just don't know if that is going to happen. I asked my surgeon if he aced anatomy and he pretty much said yes. :( He did follow with "how you do in one course doesn't determine what you can be."

Anyways... happy studying everyone. No suicides, please. :)

Amxcvbcv, your username reminds me of Abciximab for some reason. Probably because both look like randomly assorted letters to me.

Chungs questions make me feel like the biggest ***** on the planet. I haven't felt like crying once about this set of tests until I read 3 of Chungs questions, realized I had no effing clue what was going on, and now I think I'm going to fail anatomy. :cry: Kill me now.

Chungs questions make me feel like the biggest ***** on the planet. I haven't felt like crying once about this set of tests until I read 3 of Chungs questions, realized I had no effing clue what was going on, and now I think I'm going to fail anatomy. :cry: Kill me now.

You are not going to fail anatomy! It's not too late yet for that class. As for me and biochem, however...

Whose lectures do you have for biochem this block?

DeAngelis, Olsen and Wiegel, although Wiegel didn't teach (West and Szwezda? substituted).

I'm saving biochem for tomorrow. I figure if I have any interest in surgery I would be better off aiming for the A in anatomy than biochem. What surgeon gives a shiznit about biochem? I am hoping EM doesn't care about either that much... :(

Seriously - Chung's questions are triple-layered info-requiring, as in, you need to know locational relationships, innervations, and muscle actions all for one question. I think I'm giving up on Chung ?'s until I've reviewed more. Spent most of the day going over HB b/c I make poor decisions and am planning to go out clubbing Wednesday night... so I figure I better have reviewed HB multiple times prior to wed night.

I feel like I have been doing drugs my head is so fuzzy and effed up. Ugh...

Eeeeeek. (About the clubbing.) I've watched five episodes of Family Guy today b/c I can't stand biochem, so who am I to talk... :D

The way I use Chung's is to point out my weak spots. I've learned that I need to work on the larynx/pharynx region. Don't freak out, I'm sure you know more than you think, especially since you've taken anatomy before!

Status
Not open for further replies.