University of Oklahoma -- everyone welcome -- Part 3

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You've just got to keep rubbing it in don't you? MMI is the pharmacology course right? It seems like biochem and pharmacology would have a lot of similarities.

I'll fess up that I didn't know what MMI stood for until about 2 weeks ago. I just knew it was the easier class in our schedule. :)

So for the 2010 people, do we have any required attendance stuff for Pharmacology? The syllabus doesn't say anything about it.

Members don't see this ad.

The medicine final wasn't a picnic either. We should get our raw scores on Tuesday, but final exams won't get posted until a week from this Friday.

Congratulations on finishing probably the most difficult rotation. :)

I start surgery tomorrow... I'm really looking forward to November.

The medicine final wasn't a picnic either. We should get our raw scores on Tuesday, but final exams won't get posted until a week from this Friday.

Congratulations on finishing probably the most difficult rotation. :)

I start surgery tomorrow... I'm really looking forward to November.

oooo med/surg back to back. brutal. i spaced those 2 out with family and geri...

surg is a lot of fun. to say it is exhausting is an understatement. i had an absolute blast though.

Members don't see this ad :)
:laugh: I've managed to convince my classmates that I'm a hardcore studier or student or something like that b/c I posted several different things on the discussion boards as study aids. I'm mostly hoping that the effort spent on making them will make them stick into my head better.

I'm so very, very glad I don't have PCM tomorrow because I will be heading directly home from our death and dying exercise at noon to SLEEP.

I doubt that I will get to bed anytime before... 2am? I get up at 6am?

I really need to learn how to work well without the pressure of an exam in 8 hours. Not sure how to do that yet. I guess I have the ability, it's just really, really difficult to force myself to sit down and DO IT.

Okay, back to my biochem drug chart and re-memorizing structures. :beat:

I've been waiting for an opportunity to use that icon for a while now!

How did the mini go? As for getting used to tests, I'm feeling really apprehensive about this next test block just because we've been out for a while, and it's a new year and all. It seems to go away, though, and you do get calmer. Easier said than done, but the best thing to do is to study enough in advance so you don't actually have to learn anything during test block week.

How did the mini go? As for getting used to tests, I'm feeling really apprehensive about this next test block just because we've been out for a while, and it's a new year and all. It seems to go away, though, and you do get calmer. Easier said than done, but the best thing to do is to study enough in advance so you don't actually have to learn anything during test block week.

I kicked a$$ and took names. :clap: It was beautiful.

My nerves got intensely worked up shortly before the test though, and managed to linger until about an hour after it was over. I felt physically ill to my stomach and couldn't stop shaking. It was weird. I can't think of a time that I've gotten that nervous about a test before, especially one that (once it was done) I felt confident I had done well on. :confused:

Whatever, it's over.

Time to catch up on anatomy! Oh, and the biochem we learned AFTER the material covered on the mini.... so I'm only about 3 weeks behind in anatomy and a week behind in biochem (and I know nothing of embryo or HB)...

But - I opened a can of whoop a$$ on the mini!

My nerves got intensely worked up shortly before the test though, and managed to linger until about an hour after it was over. I felt physically ill to my stomach and couldn't stop shaking. It was weird. I can't think of a time that I've gotten that nervous about a test before, especially one that (once it was done) I felt confident I had done well on. :confused:

Whatever, it's over.

Time to catch up on anatomy! Oh, and the biochem we learned AFTER the material covered on the mini.... so I'm only about 3 weeks behind in anatomy and a week behind in biochem (and I know nothing of embryo or HB)...

But - I opened a can of whoop a$$ on the mini!

Cool! HB's easy so don't worry about that one. I'd put in some time studying for embryo -- it's really a doable class if you put in just a little effort, and the first block really is the hardest. Your next 2 biochem professors are going to suck (just a little advance warning), but the good news is that Leon and Bidichandani's questions still make up the majority of TB1.

any 3rd of 4th years have advice on MMI? the syllabus is really long and i dont really want to memorize it all.

I'm very happy with how I did on the mini. The most stressful part was that after I left the test feeling very confident, several of my mod-mates wanted to compare answers with me (which I reluctantly did). We had a number of different responses, which stressed me out a whole lot, but I ended up being correct on a lot of those :thumbup: Next time, I'll just keep to myself until the answers are posted.

I'm very happy with how I did on the mini. The most stressful part was that after I left the test feeling very confident, several of my mod-mates wanted to compare answers with me (which I reluctantly did). We had a number of different responses, which stressed me out a whole lot, but I ended up being correct on a lot of those :thumbup: Next time, I'll just keep to myself until the answers are posted.

Earplugs and headphones, brother, earplugs and headphones. Either that or finish early enough to go get breakfast at the union, where nobody gives a rat's ass what you put on that one question...

I already know I'm ******ed, I don't need a "whaddya put on so-n-so" committee to validate this fact.

glp said:
the syllabus is really long and i dont really want to memorize it all.

testify!

I'm one of those sickos that desperately wants to compare answers after it's over. I need immediate validation of my performance, regardless of how different our answers are.

Aren't ~1/2 the class supposed to make <65% on the mini or something like that? Almost everyone I've spoken to thus far has said that they've done really well or they are at least happy with their scores (and I doubt anyone would be all that happy about failing). So... what's the deal? Did they make the mini easier than normal? Are we smarter / more into the game early on than prior years? :smuggrin: Or does not having two minis (i.e. no anatomy mini along with biochem) make it that much easier for us to learn biochem? :confused: I'm terribly excited by more score, but if 1/2 the class gets the same grade... not near as impressive and I lose my high. Do they post some sort of breakdown of how the class scored overall?

Also - soooo many people were thanking me for posting my review sheets / biochem drug chart. I saw several printed copies of my drug chart laying around. It was fabulous. I felt famous. :thumbup:

On the thought of embryo... I'm really not expecting anything better than a B in there. It is worth so little of our overall med school grade (only 4% of our first year grade) that I'm not going to focus too much on it. Although I have dedicated Saturday, Sept 17th to learning everything in there (to be reviewed the night before the exam). Is one full day good enough to learn one month of embryo? Seems like it ought to be since it is only two hours a week.

Okay, so I guess now it is time to review everything I ought to know for anatomy (now that I've had a 3 hour nap)! :corny: I like this icon...

Aren't ~1/2 the class supposed to make <65% on the mini or something like that? Almost everyone I've spoken to thus far has said that they've done really well or they are at least happy with their scores (and I doubt anyone would be all that happy about failing). So... what's the deal? Did they make the mini easier than normal? Are we smarter / more into the game early on than prior years? :smuggrin: Or does not having two minis (i.e. no anatomy mini along with biochem) make it that much easier for us to learn biochem? :confused: I'm terribly excited by more score, but if 1/2 the class gets the same grade... not near as impressive and I lose my high. Do they post some sort of breakdown of how the class scored overall?

im pretty sure approximately half the class got A's in biochem last year and the mini is by and far the easiest test.

On the thought of embryo... I'm really not expecting anything better than a B in there. It is worth so little of our overall med school grade (only 4% of our first year grade) that I'm not going to focus too much on it. Although I have dedicated Saturday, Sept 17th to learning everything in there (to be reviewed the night before the exam). Is one full day good enough to learn one month of embryo? Seems like it ought to be since it is only two hours a week.

i would say that most people in the class could get an A or B in embryo with one day of studying for each test block. that includes people who dont go to class and have never seen the material until the day before the test.

for those of you who cant tell, im studying today.

Members don't see this ad :)
im pretty sure approximately half the class got A's in biochem last year and the mini is by and far the easiest test.

i would say that most people in the class could get an A or B in embryo with one day of studying for each test block. that includes people who dont go to class and have never seen the material until the day before the test.

for those of you who cant tell, im studying today.

Yeah I think the whole everybody doing cr@ppy on the minis hasn't been true for the past few years. You'll find that most people are going to make As and Bs in everything, which can seem a little depressing sometimes. A while ago I posted the quartile breakdowns for our class, and as I recall a 3.0 put people in the bottom quartile. :eek:

About embryo, I've got to say I would not have made an A had I done that for the first test, but I had never seen the stuff before and have really bad spatial skills so visualizing 3 dimensional processes doesn't come easy to me. Make it 2 days, though, and yeah probably. With TB 2 and 3, one day is probably more than enough.

Shortitalian, Freeze is right -- avoid those people who want to compare answers. I can't be around it at all. Now I do hate it when the answer key isn't released that day, and that's probably gonna hit with biochem and HB.

I'm very happy with how I did on the mini.

Good job to you both!

I did really well on the mini. I don't think it mattered that I only got a couple hours of sleep last night from our excursion to the hospital (thankfully they knocked out the contractions with some brethine). I just flat out didn't know the ones that I missed.

The wife is still in the hospital. They want to observe her again tonight, and hopefully tomorrow she will get out. One more night sleeping in the hospital chair for me. :thumbdown:

Today was really long. First the mini, then the death and dying thing, and then PCM. I'm definitely not making it to class in the morning, but alas, anatomy beckons me in the afternoon. :thumbdown: :(

The wife is still in the hospital. They want to observe her again tonight, and hopefully tomorrow she will get out. One more night sleeping in the hospital chair for me. :thumbdown:

That doesn't sound like much fun. Hope she can go home and you guys don't have any more hospital visits until the big one.

And I'm glad to hear that the SDN crew kicked a&& on their mini. ;)

any 3rd of 4th years have advice on MMI? the syllabus is really long and i dont really want to memorize it all.

For Blackstock's stuff, you can focus on all the bolded stuff. The flashcards for Winflash are also high yield.

Other than that, I can't remember. Sorry! :p

I remember doing really well, for a ******* anyway, on both minis. Sadly, these were high-water marks in both respective classes. All they did was make me feel smarter than I am. Then I really began to wonder what the **** the adcom was thinking...

But hey, congrats!! :thumbup::D

Not only do I try to avoid the post-test cluster**** of "so there I was, reading number 27...", I usually leave all my key-checking til the end of the week. I can't ever bring myself to not look at all, which I really want to do. I'm gonna try this year. Although, I think someone tried this last year, and s/he is in your class now, so it may not work.

I remember doing really well, for a ******* anyway, on both minis. Sadly, these were high-water marks in both respective classes. All they did was make me feel smarter than I am. Then I really began to wonder what the **** the adcom was thinking...

But hey, congrats!! :thumbup::D QUOTE]

On that optimistic note....

I'm just now able to go to bed after reading what I could find on cholecystitis... and I'll be awake in about 6.5 hours to go back to the hospital.

Oh yeah... surgery is definitely not for me.

I have no idea why I ever thought it to be the case, but I've been checking Blackboard and Hippocrates for the test key to be posted. DUH:confused: I have returned from my mod, where the test key is actually located, and.........
I want to add my name to the list of SDN'ers that kicked the mini's ass.

Has anybody heard anything about Unger giving points for "unfair" questions?
I've heard several people complaining about the isotopically-labeled Nitrogen for undersecreter question.

Soonereng, we'll be praying for you, your wife, and your soon-to-be completely adorable twins.

I have no idea why I ever thought it to be the case, but I've been checking Blackboard and Hippocrates for the test key to be posted. DUH:confused: I have returned from my mod, where the test key is actually located, and.........
I want to add my name to the list of SDN'ers that kicked the mini's ass.

I've heard several people complaining about the isotopically-labeled Nitrogen for undersecreter question.

Soonereng, we'll be praying for you, your wife, and your soon-to-be completely adorable twins.

Way to go soonerfan, soonereng, and shortitalian (since I didn't congrats you all earlier). Did I miss someone? I feel like I did...

Haven't heard anything yet, but it is early, although I am obsessively checking hippocrates for any comments from leon about anything regarding the exam.

I would say that I have been "studying" since 8pm. I have gotten maybe an hour of actual study time done... maybe a little more than that, but I certainly don't feel like I've learned anything today. :thumbdown: Now it is almost time for me to go to bed. I'm also annoyed b/c O'don hasn't sent us the lecture slides yet. I don't like being annoyed at O'don; I like him too much for that. (yeah, yeah, just wait until his test questions, I gotcha msII's... ;)) I've found it INCREDIBLY helpful to type the slides up before lecture so I can just add comments to it instead of type a whole new set of notes (slides + comments). They go to fast for that.

I was asked to do notegroups again on Friday. One more request and I will have my nifty microsoft office paid for (i.e. I can actually go to IT and buy it instead of using the trial version). :thumbup:

So I've def. been on SDN since I was a Pre-Med applying to OU, and have kept up with reading, for the most part, the class thread. I just don't post too often --- a silent observer if you will. I figured it's time to start posting as well (it seems like SDN is a great distraction/coping mechanism from studying :laugh:)

Whichever applicant it was that said it, I totally agree --- it seems like we were just in the process of applying, interviewing, waiting, stressing out --- and now just as we begin our first year (a whole different kind of stressing out) they're already getting ready for the next batch of students. Crazy ...

Ooh, and you can also add me to the list of SDN'ers who did well on the mini. Which brings me to the question that I don't think got very clearly answered (I may have just missed it) -- if everyone it seems is doing well, does that mean we're just freaking awesome, or was the mini easy in comparison? I liked the thought that since we didn't have an Anatomy Mini that prob. contributed to a better showing on the Biochem Mini?

p.s. JWax, do you want to do my notegroups for me :D ???

Ooh, and you can also add me to the list of SDN'ers who did well on the mini. Which brings me to the question that I don't think got very clearly answered (I may have just missed it) -- if everyone it seems is doing well, does that mean we're just freaking awesome, or was the mini easy in comparison? I liked the thought that since we didn't have an Anatomy Mini that prob. contributed to a better showing on the Biochem Mini?

Wait until you at least get past test block one before you start making such assumptions. :p While I don't doubt that you've got some intelligent folks in your class, there are inevitably some that will struggle.

I'm pretty sure he gives back points, but I can remember our class complaining about that exact same question. There have to be a few curve balls amongst all the slow-pitch stuff Leon throws at you. ;)

Yep, Leon usually gives a few points back on exams, but unsurprisingly Leon's slow -- it'll take a long time before getting a response and the actual grades posted.

Leon will also tell you guys that you're a very special class, but the depressing thing is that he tells that to every class.

Surreal, you should update your status to medical student and get an avatar. Just be sure that if you use a female's mid-section, crop out any underhanging cleavage left visible from an inadequately-sized bikini top. Apparently the lower quadrants of the chesticle are considered inappropriate while the upper quadrants do not appeal to one's prurient interests.

gross. that chick in your avatar has hair all over her chest.

gross. that chick in your avatar has hair all over her chest.

:barf:

Does anyone know if the parking gates are officially card-requiring today? I've got my magnetic tag, but haven't paid anything this year; I don't know if the tag works.

Does anyone know if the parking gates are officially card-requiring today? I've got my magnetic tag, but haven't paid anything this year; I don't know if the tag works.

I'm wondering this myself. I too haven't paid for parking yet. Can we do it online or do we have to go to the parking office? I think I'll just park in conference parking today.

Of course - when are you scheduled? I'm charging $30 right now.

Send me an email/pm/whatever.

Good job to those on the boards here. The next comment isn't directed at you.

I'm a little hesitant to tell anyone I did well on the mini. It's not about the score. It's about the intent behind it. Honestly, I'm genuinely happy for anyone that performed well, but too many people have been openly proud of themselves. It's as if they are announcing a public declaration of superiority without anyone asking their opinion. Relax, we're all going to be doctors. Perhaps I am too overly concerned with being perceived in the wrong light.

If any applicants are lurking out there, post and/or keep us updated. I think it's obvious that everyone on here is more than happy to help/answer questions.

Perhaps I am too overly concerned with being perceived in the wrong light.

Is that code for saying you don't want people to think you're a gunner? ;)

I don't want anyone to think I'm saying I'm smarter than them, because I'm probably not. I just was happy that I did well.

I am a pre-med lurker! thanks to benoit:) i had a question for anyone who knows...

i've been hearing from many that OU goes strictly by numbers when determining interviews, but does the same hold true for acceptances? my numbers are pretty average, but i have a lot of research experience (publication pending and 2 presentations) and pretty good EC's (IMO of course :rolleyes:) will this help me significantly or no?

(I'm not complete yet so i'm stressing too!!! waiting on a tardy LOR...)

I'm wondering this myself. I too haven't paid for parking yet. Can we do it online or do we have to go to the parking office? I think I'll just park in conference parking today.

You can just pay through me. I'll take care of the details ;)

Hope that last post didn't come off wrong too! Nothing wrong with being happy with how you did! Like I said, it's the motive behind praising yourself for recognition at another's expense that irks me.

EllaB, acceptances aren't exclusively numbers based. You're obviously more than a few digits can express and that's why there's an interview! EC's show a lot.

I am a pre-med lurker! thanks to benoit:) i had a question for anyone who knows...

i've been hearing from many that OU goes strictly by numbers when determining interviews, but does the same hold true for acceptances? my numbers are pretty average, but i have a lot of research experience (publication pending and 2 presentations) and pretty good EC's (IMO of course :rolleyes:) will this help me significantly or no?

ellaB: Your GPA and MCAT scores are very important for interview purposes, but once you have been invited for an interview, the rest of your application (and your interview itself) plays a huge part. They want to see that you are a well-rounded person and that your interest in medicine is legitimate. You obviously have some great things going for you. Let us know if we can answer other questions for you!

Yeah, that can be frustrating. I had one LOR sent in the last day that he possibly could. I was pretty ticked at him. I was constantly reminding this individual that it was important to send it in as early as possible, etc, but in the end, you really are at their mercy. :luck:

I don't know if it'd be accurate to say I wouldn't be here if it was solely numbers dependent, but I don't think I had anything other than EC's that really helped me. I think I was, at least according to the last MSAR I read instead of studying Vert Morph, right around OU's avg.'s for "numbers". So they didn't hurt me, but they didn't get me a scholarship either. I don't know who you have to blow to get one of those, but they weren't interviewing me. Which is good, because school's not cheap; that would've been quite a dilemma.

Good job to those on the boards here. The next comment isn't directed at you.

I'm a little hesitant to tell anyone I did well on the mini. It's not about the score. It's about the intent behind it. Honestly, I'm genuinely happy for anyone that performed well, but too many people have been openly proud of themselves. It's as if they are announcing a public declaration of superiority without anyone asking their opinion. Relax, we're all going to be doctors. Perhaps I am too overly concerned with being perceived in the wrong light.

I hear you, and it is sort of a conundrum. It's good to be proud of your accomplishments and be happy about them, but there are people out there who didn't do so hot so going around telling everybody you made a 98 isn't going to make them feel so good. I've also got to say that I find it very odd when people talk so openly and precisely about their grades -- by this I mean people who tell everybody exactly how many they missed and their exact percentages in everything. Of course no one here is doing that.

EllaB, they do look at ECs, research and your interview in making decisions, so it's not all a numbers game. Also, if your numbers are average, they're not going to keep you out. It sounds like your app is pretty solid, so I think it'll work out for you. :luck:

I hear you, and it is sort of a conundrum. It's good to be proud of your accomplishments and be happy about them, but there are people out there who didn't do so hot so going around telling everybody you made a 98 isn't going to make them feel so good. I've also got to say that I find it very odd when people talk so openly and precisely about their grades -- by this I mean people who tell everybody exactly how many they missed and their exact percentages in everything. Of course no one here is doing that.

My thought: med students are too anal and protective of there grades. I am relatively sure that I will be just as open with my failings as I am with my successes.

To be honest, I pretty much had 0 expectation of making an A in any of our science classes in med school whatsoever. Doing on well on the mini made me feel about 100 X better about everything med school... I all of sudden liked everyone more, was more sure that I belong there, less frightened that I'd fail out... etc.

Benoit, I can see how you'd think that some folks are bragging to be superior or what have you, but so far, no one I've heard say they did well said it in a "I'm such a hot-shot" kind of way. It's all been a "I can't believe I did well on my first test in medical school" kind of way. I know you weren't pointing your statement at us giddy SDN posters, but... well, I take everything personally. It's a personal flaw.

Soooo... when I brag about how well I did - it means that I am shocked that I haven't already f***ed up my grades b/c I've felt that it was entirely possible I'd spend my entire med school career clinging on to a passing score by my teeth.

I've never really understood people guarding their scores. I had a pre-med friend once (who is actually one of my bridesmaids now) that would NEVER tell me how she did on any exam / quiz / anything. I thought it was sooo weird and it frustrated the hell out of me (because I am REALLY, REALLY nosy). I imagine I need to get over that for now, given how truly sensitive about scores med students are. I presume everyone in my class recognizes that I'm smart enough to get in here, and I will presume the same about everyone else.

Okay... that's enough of my rambling. I won't go off on this again.

The base your interview date on a calculation combining your MCAT and GPA. That's it. The better that calculation is, the sooner your interview (and generally, the sooner the interview, the more likely to get in). If you're of average or above average stats, you'll get an interview. Then, as everyone else says, it's about your application as a whole. The interview can seriously make you or break you. It broke me the first time.

It made me the second time. :D I'm actually STILL giddy that I managed to get accepted to medical school. I'm one of those dorks that randomly looks around at the lecture hall going, "Holy s***. Did I really get in here? I can't believe I'm in medical school!!"

So - do good on the interview! When you get closer to it, I'll give my tips on that.

On this line of thought, I'm SOOOO glad to be on the other side of the grass now. Being an applicant = :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

"New Curriculum" (everyone)...

Any thoughts on this guys? Systems-based, PBL, IPS every Tuesday/Thursday. Surely someone has something to say.

I hadn't looked at that email that they sent us about the proposed curriculum changes until this morning. Well, it looks as if they are going to that new-fangled systems based curriculum. :rolleyes:

I wouldn't really be crazy about the stuff two days a week in the afternoon, but if that were the only times that were mandatory, then I think it would be an improvement as I do like the systems based curriculum. Unfortunately, they are still going to need times for anatomy lab and PCM-type things.

Speaking of anatomy lab, I have come to the conclusion that while I like the hands-on part of anatomy lab, I really don't learn anything from the actual act of dissection. It is only when we have everything cut and cleaned that I can put things in spatial relation, see relative sizes of structures, etc. I understand why some schools have moved to pre-dissected specimens for the anatomy lab. Cleaning adipose tissue and trying to carve through cancer to separate structures doesn't help me learn at all.

But I do like using the bone saw and working with my hands. :thumbup:

My thoughts on the curriculum are that it's someone else's problem! Hopefully I'm not still taking classes in the remodeled BSEB in 2010 or whenever it gets implemented. Does it describe in that email what format they are going to? Again, won't be affected, but I hope they don't go to an extensive PBL program. That's one of the reasons I wasn't looking at Kansas. AFAIK, that's all they do. Talking outta my ass, but I think OSU-COM does quite a bit too, or at least the tour I took made it sound like it. I feel like I learn "stuff" by that format, but it isn't the "right stuff", i.e. what you get tested on, either now or at the end of this year. :eek: But you don't know medicine at first; we saw it already with our PBL sessions, you have to make everything so obvious that you can get the attention of everyone. I just don't see how you can base a primary learning system around that. Although, that's prolly a fair description of how you learn as a clinical student and a resident, so it has it's place.

Yeah lab is a big black hole of time (but then so is my wireless intranetz at home...). The only way to get actual study time in is to go outside of lab. Or just sit at home with Rohen's and fresh air, and still smoke your practicals.

Silly first-years, don't LEAVE your wino tracks IN the mod:
"So far, we have found empty beer containers or bottles in two modules&#8230;future violations of this policy will be reported directly to the Dean."
You have backpacks don't you!?!?

I've never really understood people guarding their scores. I had a pre-med friend once (who is actually one of my bridesmaids now) that would NEVER tell me how she did on any exam / quiz / anything. I thought it was sooo weird and it frustrated the hell out of me (because I am REALLY, REALLY nosy). I imagine I need to get over that for now, given how truly sensitive about scores med students are. I presume everyone in my class recognizes that I'm smart enough to get in here, and I will presume the same about everyone else.

I'm one of these people. If you grew up like me, making good grades all the time, and people get sick of hearing it, you start to feel like when you do a good job, your offending people, so I just stopped telling people my scores.

I'm one of these people. If you grew up like me, making good grades all the time, and people get sick of hearing it, you start to feel like when you do a good job, your offending people, so I just stopped telling people my scores.

I guess I could add that when I don't do very well and someone else is like, "Hey I got a really high A!" ... I tend to want to hit them.

So there is always a flip side.

The thing is that the people not doing so well aren't sharing. We had a guy in my mod who wound up leaving and was supposedly doing pretty poorly, but you couldn't really tell by talking to him.

I haven't read about the new curriculum yet. So systems based is good but a surprise -- from that thing they sent out last summer, it sounded like they really didn't like systems based at all. PBL gets a thumbs down, though. When are they planning on implementing this stuff? And yeah, hoping I won't be in basic sciences next year. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.