Vote for President

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Vote for President

• Hillary Clinton

Votes: 150 52.1%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 138 47.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate clinton's position on taxes.

I also like Trump's position, but only if allowed me to create a corporation, lose a cubic fckton of money in one year, bankrupt the stock, and then use that loss to somehow write off my personal federal income tax for the next 18 years.

Members don't see this ad.

When private financial info or conversation recordings come out, Trump has every right to ask who's digging into his stuff. And when it turns out to be some democrat operative, we'll say no $hit. That's politics. Same deal with HRC and republican operatives.

When it turns out that info came from an antagonistic, imperialistic, totalitarian regime, it might cause people to take notice. And when the NSA/FBI/state department or whoever say they have good info that it's Russia, then its Russia. And anyone who doesn't see that Russian meddling in American politics is important is VERY misinformed.

I agree it is important to know who hacked the DNC and personal emails but at this point we don't now...the intelligence community has yet to come out and say it was Russia. At could also could have been an inside job or a online hacker.

The leaked emails are a great insight into how our current govt works both for republicans and democrats with many concerning trends in my opinion. The most concerning is the way in which foreign govts and business have been donating millions of dollars to foundations in return for political favors that put their countries or businesses in a more competitive position globally.

Members don't see this ad :)
This is Trump's electorate: http://www.vox.com/identities/2016/10/15/13288726/journalists-racial-profiling . Trump losing will not change how they think. I don't know what will.
Well, that's some of his electorate, anyway. I don't think it's really accurate or useful to paint them all with that brush.

Hillary Clinton said it better in her (full) "basket of deplorables" quote:
I know there are only 60 days left to make our case -- and don't get complacent, don't see the latest outrageous, offensive, inappropriate comment and think, well, he's done this time. We are living in a volatile political environment. You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump's supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right? The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic -- you name it. And unfortunately there are people like that. And he has lifted them up. He has given voice to their websites that used to only have 11,000 people -- now 11 million. He tweets and retweets their offensive hateful mean-spirited rhetoric. Now, some of those folks -- they are irredeemable, but thankfully they are not America.

But the other basket -- and I know this because I see friends from all over America here -- I see friends from Florida and Georgia and South Carolina and Texas -- as well as, you know, New York and California -- but that other basket of people are people who feel that the government has let them down, the economy has let them down, nobody cares about them, nobody worries about what happens to their lives and their futures, and they're just desperate for change. It doesn't really even matter where it comes from. They don't buy everything he says, but he seems to hold out some hope that their lives will be different. They won't wake up and see their jobs disappear, lose a kid to heroin, feel like they're in a dead-end. Those are people we have to understand and empathize with as well.

If even Hillary Clinton understands that a large number of Trump's supporters aren't racist dinguses, who are people with legitimate concerns ... if even she recognizes that these are people she'll need to represent and work for as president ... maybe the rest of us can quit pretending that everyone who votes for Trump is a horrible POS.

It's too bad her "basket of deplorables" comment is being held up like Romney's 47% moment. What she actually said was true and insightful, and it's unusual for a politician to actually come out and say that an opponent's supporters have genuine concerns that deserve attention. I think better of Clinton because of it.

Hillary Clinton said:
I know there are only 60 days left to make our case -- and don't get complacent, don't see the latest outrageous, offensive, inappropriate comment and think, well, he's done this time. We are living in a volatile political environment. You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump's supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right? The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic -- you name it. And unfortunately there are people like that. And he has lifted them up. He has given voice to their websites that used to only have 11,000 people -- now 11 million. He tweets and retweets their offensive hateful mean-spirited rhetoric. Now, some of those folks -- they are irredeemable, but thankfully they are not America.

But the other basket -- and I know this because I see friends from all over America here -- I see friends from Florida and Georgia and South Carolina and Texas -- as well as, you know, New York and California -- but that other basket of people are people who feel that the government has let them down, the economy has let them down, nobody cares about them, nobody worries about what happens to their lives and their futures, and they're just desperate for change. It doesn't really even matter where it comes from. They don't buy everything he says, but he seems to hold out some hope that their lives will be different. They won't wake up and see their jobs disappear, lose a kid to heroin, feel like they're in a dead-end. Those are people we have to understand and empathize with as well.
I apologize for hurting feelings here, but as Trump has turned into an arse more and more, the second group should have diminished. I have a very hard time finding excuses for them, including being "naive" (which is PC for Trump's "stupid") or uneducated. (I am not the kind of guy who would settle in the middle of a homogeneous minority neighborhood either - it's basic human instinct to feel safer among people who look a lot like one's family - so I have my biases, too, I am sure, like most people.) But there is a limit. And that limit is not when he disrespects women, it's not when he hints that most Mexicans are rapists or drug mules, it's not when he hints that Muslims are not to be trusted, or that blacks are criminals, or when he lies and lies and lies, and fearmongers. Nope, that limit was when he made fun of the disabled reporter. That was the canary in the mine. That was the big red flag. That's when every decent person would have known he's definitely not one, that he lacks basic human empathy. And, regardless what a candidate promises, s/he should first be a decent human being, above anything else, definitely not an egotistical bully. So that's when one should take off the pink eyeglasses and pay a lot of attention to everything else he says about other people. And that was 6+ months ago. They had all this time to figure him out.

So my problem with trumpists is not that they believed in him, that they chose him to be their flagbearer. My problem is that they stuck with him, and keep sticking with him. There is almost no excuse for it. I can understand that 10% of his 40% are desperate and belong to the second group. But 30% are just "deplorables" who identify with his values. I started this election thinking NeverHillary, and I very fast realized that it should be NeverTrump. It's just basic human decency, beyond low taxes, small government, conservative justices and many other things he promises that I would love to have. The President of the United States is a huge symbol, like the flag. One doesn't crap on the flag, and neither should one on the presidency, by electing such a person. There is almost no excuse...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 user
LOL, my feelings aren't hurt.

I've spent my whole voting life holding my nose and voting for four-faced semi-criminal jerks who I thought might ultimately act mostly in my best interest. Trump is too far over the nose holding line for me to support (not to mention that I have really no idea what he would actually do), but maybe if I was a poor uneducated WV coal miner that line would be further along.

I see why some people still support Trump. In the words of Chris Rock ... I'm not saying it's right, but I understand.

I understand, too, except, to me, it says a lot about those people. Show me who your friends are, and I will tell you who you are.

And, btw, have you ever wondered why some of the Presidents were four-faced semi-criminal jerks? Maybe because we keep electing them despite knowing what they are.

I apologize for hurting feelings here, but as Trump has turned into a more and more of an arse, the second group should have diminished. I have a very hard time finding excuses for them, including being "naive" (which is PC for Trump's "stupid") or uneducated. (I am not the kind of guy who would settle in the middle of a homogeneous minority neighborhood either - it's basic human instinct to feel safer among people who look a lot like one's family - so I have my biases, too, I am sure, like most people.) But there is a limit. And that limit is not when he disrespects women, it's not when he hints that most Mexicans are rapists or drug mules, it's not when he hints that Muslims are not to be trusted, or that blacks are criminals, or when he lies and lies and lies, and fearmongers. Nope, that limit was when he made fun of the disabled reporter. That was the canary in the mine. That was the big red flag. That's when every decent person would have known he's definitely not one, that he lacks basic human empathy. And, regardless what a candidate promises, s/he should first be a decent human being, above anything else, definitely not an egotistical bully. So that's when one should take off the pink eyeglasses and pay a lot of attention to everything else he says about other people. And that was 6+ months ago. They had all this time to figure him out.

So my problem with trumpists is not that they believed in him, that they chose him to be their flagbearer. My problem is that they stuck to him, and keep sticking to him. There is almost no excuse for it. I can understand that 10% of his 40% are desperate and belong to the second group. But 30% are just "deplorables" who identify with his values. I started this election thinking NeverHillary, and I very fast realized that it should be NeverTrump. It's just basic human decency, beyond low taxes, small government, conservative justices and many other things he promises that I would love to have. The President of the United States is a huge symbol, like the flag. One doesn't crap on the flag, and neither should one on the presidency, by electing such a person. There is almost no excuse...

This is my point when I briefly talk to people about politics. This election hasn't revealed anything about Trump. He is who he is and who he always has and will be. More than anything, this election says A LOT about our country, given he still has the amount of support he does to be the leader of one of if not the most powerful country given the things he's said and done.

Reactions: 1 users
I agree it is important to know who hacked the DNC and personal emails but at this point we don't now...the intelligence community has yet to come out and say it was Russia. At could also could have been an inside job or a online hacker.

The leaked emails are a great insight into how our current govt works both for republicans and democrats with many concerning trends in my opinion. The most concerning is the way in which foreign govts and business have been donating millions of dollars to foundations in return for political favors that put their countries or businesses in a more competitive position globally.
Two things:
1)The Clinton Foundation reports donors. Whatever may go on behind closed doors, I think if they were granting anything beyond courtesy calls/meetings, they would try to be much more secretive.
2) Is it better when someone donates millions to campaigns to get favors? Because that goes on with virtually EVERY politician already, and actually results in PERSONAL GAIN for the politician. With Clinton Foundation donations, Hillary Clinton doesn't profit in ANY WAY. The conflict there is actually a fraction of the usual political business.

This is my point when I briefly talk to people about politics. This election hasn't revealed anything about Trump. He is who he is and who he always has and will be. More than anything, this election says A LOT about our country, given he still has the amount of support he does to be the leader of one of if not the most powerful country given the things he's said and done.
It astonishes me to no end that on Election Day there are ENTIRE STATES that will vote as a majority for this slime.

But then remember, Last year something like 35% of Texans thought that Obama was about to declare martial law and "take over" the state with the military. This because their abortion of a governor and their state representatives Louis Gomert (if you've never read about this guy's stupidity check it out) AND Ted Cruz didn't understand that west Texas is a good environment for small-scale military exercises.
There are lots of dumb, gullible people out there with no intellectual interest in educating themselves from neutral news/info sources.

This.

Trump is the canary in the gold mine of some deep problems within our society...we are seeing it in Europe as well. People long for the 1950s ideals of a white picket fence...and more importantly, white neighbors. You used to be able to make a good living without a college education and a blue collar job. Instead, we have an ever increasing division between the rich and the poor. When looking for someone to blame, the easiest target is someone who looks different. Trump allowed these people to air these ideas out in the open instead of just at the dinner table.

Reactions: 2 users
Trump bashing may be fashionable. But cannot believe the medias constant bias against this guy. Does the media get a lot of money from killlarys campaign? Just wondering what these media pundits get out of this circus?

Not going to vote for either of them, but will vote for all the propositions, in ca!

Trump bashing may be fashionable. But cannot believe the medias constant bias against this guy. Does the media get a lot of money from killlarys campaign? Just wondering what these media pundits get out of this circus?

Not going to vote for either of them, but will vote for all the propositions, in ca!
A recklessly stupid conspiracy theorist, pervert, and racist being a step from leading the free world is the political story of the century. The media can't be expected to be neutral about that. It'd be impossible.
Plus "Killary" is boring as hell. Unless you believe she's killed people, in which case she's pretty interesting.

Members don't see this ad :)
A recklessly stupid conspiracy theorist, pervert, and racist being a step from leading the free world is the political story of the century. The media can't be expected to be neutral about that. It'd be impossible.
We live in a country where people think we should be "teaching the controversy" between creationism and evolution to school kids.

These same people would probably think the plum pudding model should get equal time with the atomic "theory" of matter, if someone were to use small words and a coloring book to explain to them that the plum pudding theory wasn't just a buffet special at Golden Corral.

Of course they want Trump's lies to get equally solemn repetition on TV.

Reactions: 4 users

So it wasn't rigged when Trump had a disproportionate amount of airtime during the primaries and everyone fawned over him as an outsider?

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/16/u...mps-mammoth-advantage-in-free-media.html?_r=0
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/06/media-study-trump-helped-clinton-hurt-224300

But it's only rigged when he drops in the polls? Not when he's up? That's logic my preschool-age children use.

You also will have a hard time convincing me of more than baseline media bias when his own words are used against him. See the NY Times letter in response to Trump's lawyer's request for a retraction as case and point (http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/10/13/us/politics/david-mccraw-trump-letter.html). When your own spoken words hurt your own image, that's not the media's fault in today's electronic age.

this is how the big orange baby man reacts when he loses at the emmys. just imagine what'll happen after nov 8

Screen_Shot_2016_10_16_at_12_32_40_PM.jpg

Reactions: 3 users

The media made Trump in the primaries. Remember how he got all that free press and did not have to spend any money advertising while Jeb was going broke? Remember how his supporters called him a genius for that? Now the same media have their filet knives out, and they are ready to feast on their ratings cow. It is all about ratings, and trust me, the media does not care how they get it.

Btw, the word 'killary' highlights the problem a lot of far right folks have with the media. There is a world where someone tells right-wingers Hillary killed people. When you believe that stuff, you are bound to get frustrated when you don't see it all over the media, hence the conclusion that there must be some conspiracy, and the 'media' is biased.

Last edited:
This.

Trump is the canary in the gold mine of some deep problems within our society...we are seeing it in Europe as well. People long for the 1950s ideals of a white picket fence...and more importantly, white neighbors. You used to be able to make a good living without a college education and a blue collar job. Instead, we have an ever increasing division between the rich and the poor. When looking for someone to blame, the easiest target is someone who looks different. Trump allowed these people to air these ideas out in the open instead of just at the dinner table.
Taking Trump voters’ concerns seriously means listening to what they’re actually saying
Vox said:
What’s needed is an honest reckoning with what it means that a large segment of the US population, large enough to capture one of the two major political parties, is motivated primarily by white nationalism and an anxiety over the fast-changing demographics of the country. Maybe the GOP will find a way to control and contain this part of its base. Maybe the racist faction of the party will dissipate over time, especially as Obama’s presidency recedes into memory. Maybe it took Trump’s celebrity to mobilize them at all, and future attempts will fail.

But Donald Trump’s supporters’ concerns are heavily about race. Taking them seriously means, first and foremost, acknowledging that, and dealing with it honestly.

Democrats should be squarely blamed. Werent they in power for the last 8 years? Oatsama cannot blame bush any more? Can he?
Redistributing wealth, minority appeasement, and broken borders was the mantra of the democratic right wing liberal goons. But its not their money. Its somebody elses money that they are willing to distribute. The people who are on dole outnumber those who pay taxes.
Havent the politicians outsourced whatever they can to make money to the elite? No jobs and social mess, are the reason why the average joe is fed up with career criminal politician. Trump is just filling in that void. He knows how to sell. No one in career politics is a saint. Lets just throw some more words at this guy and see what sticks, pervert, tax cheat, dead beat ? Didnt pay alimony? Didnt pay child support?. May be he really did not. How about a dennis hastert trick on him
Does the average joe know what the next 4 years of trump is going to bring. These are the choices that the voter has. May be the free world was not what it espouses it is? May be the internet has made it easy for people to take red or blue pill. What if both the pills are to just enslave you further?

Democrats should be squarely blamed. Werent they in power for the last 8 years? Oatsama cannot blame bush any more? Can he?
Redistributing wealth, minority appeasement, and broken borders was the mantra of the democratic right wing liberal goons. But its not their money. Its somebody elses money that they are willing to distribute. The people who are on dole outnumber those who pay taxes.
Havent the politicians outsourced whatever they can to make money to the elite? No jobs and social mess, are the reason why the average joe is fed up with career criminal politician. Trump is just filling in that void. He knows how to sell. No one in career politics is a saint. Lets just throw some more words at this guy and see what sticks, pervert, tax cheat, dead beat ? Didnt pay alimony? Didnt pay child support?. May be he really did not. How about a dennis hastert trick on him
Does the average joe know what the next 4 years of trump is going to bring. These are the choices that the voter has. May be the free world was not what it espouses it is? May be the internet has made it easy for people to take red or blue pill. What if both the pills are to just enslave you further?

I'm a registered republican (who will not be voting for Trump) and I can't make a single ounce of sense from this rant.

I have just one question. What is a Dennis Hastert "trick?" Are you implying it was wrong to go after a serial child molester?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

If Trump loses, the story would be how he took down all those alpha males but fell to a little old lady. The truth is he spent as much time working against himself than he did fighting her.

I was super disappointed with the last debate. The candidates can't shake hands anymore? What the hell? I know Hillary is slightly younger than Trump but she is the veteran on that stage, she should have stepped up and offered a hand. Trump's rigged claim was classic for an entitled brat. This election cycle sucks!

Trump disrespected the entire democratic system while embarrasing our country in the process. Donald doesn't deserve any respect.

I'm a registered Democrat, but if it was Kasich versus Clinton I may have voted for Kasich. He's actually a pretty reasonable person. In reality, I wanted Martin O'Malley but he didn't have a chance. He'll probably end up in the cabinet somewhere

UGH - O'Malley ruined Maryland. Hes slime just like the rest of them. Politics is just such a sad, sad state of affairs.

UGH - O'Malley ruined Maryland. He's slime just like the rest of them. Politics is just such a sad, sad state of affairs.
i know this....that's why you go for the least slimey-y.......I one of those that believes that the WH needs someone who first, doesn't have the last name Bush or Clinton. Bernie was a bit TOO left, even if I liked some of his politics, it's not meant for the whole country. I wished Elizabeth Warren had a little more start power, but she would've been able to win this round. On the Rep side, Kasich was the only one that wasn't a maniac and like I said, may have gotten my vote since I'm a believer that the WH shouldn't be run by the same family for 12-16 years. But that's just me. The problem is that O'Malley wouldn't have beaten Trump and the party knew that and he probably knew it too, so he just calmly stepped aside. I think he would've been a better VP than Kaine.

http://www.investors.com/politics/trump-ibdtipp-poll/

trump extending lead in the most accurate poll in the last 3 elections, yet the liberal media keeps focusing on his refusal to accept the election results. (Al Gore anyone??)

That is one poll. And, it has performed admirably when averaged over the last three election cycles. However, this is largely due to a stellar performance in 2008. In 2012, they were the fourth most accurate. For what its worth, 538 gave them an A-.
http://www.investors.com/politics/ibd-tipp-tracking-poll-most-accurate-presidential-poll/
http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/pollster-ratings/

No single poll can predict what is going to happen (in as much as any poll can predict). That is why most of us focus on collations of polls such as the RCP poll of polls or 538. Both of these still have Clinton with a comfortable margin.
http://fivethirtyeight.com/features...ection-can-end-and-3-involve-clinton-winning/
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...s/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

However, it certainly is not a blowout and anything can happen.

The difference between Gore and Trump is that Trump is announcing ahead of time that he may not accept the results of the election. He makes no mention of what his standard would be to contest the election. Then, you pile this on top of all his lunatic accusations that the election is rigged and you have the makings of a ****-show on election night.

Gore, on the other hand, was in a position where the outcome of the election came down to a few hundred (or thousand, I can't remember) votes in a few counties in a single state. If this happened in the Clinton-Trump election, I do not think any reasonable person would argue against a decision to contest the election. However, if it is the kind of results that are currently being predicted (see links above) and he still does not accept the outcome ... well then we have a problem. It is this latter situation that people are being critical of.

http://www.investors.com/politics/trump-ibdtipp-poll/

trump extending lead in the most accurate poll in the last 3 elections, yet the liberal media keeps focusing on his refusal to accept the election results. (Al Gore anyone??)

The most accurate poll is the average of all polls. Every cycle some poll claims to be the most accurate. Btw, the internal polls done by each campaign are the closest thing to the most accurate single poll (upwards of 70, 000 people polled). Watch for body language from the campaigns and you will know who is winning or loosing. I could tell Romney lost a week before the elections. The first wave of polls tomorrow will be the first indication of the direction things are headed. Most voters (>95%) will make up their minds in the next week, so the polls after that will be the closest to reality.

The Al Gore analogy is damage control for a bizarre debate answer to a softball question. Al Gore or anyone for that matter never disputed the results > 3 weeks before the actual election. The problem with that idiotic statement is that it sucks the energy out of his supporters. Some will not vote because they think it does not matter since it is rigged anyways. It also makes Trump sound like he already lost, which will further deflate his campaign's energy and boost Clinton's. The only thing it helps is increase paranoia amongst the already paranoid. No one is going to switch their vote from Clinton to Trump because he said it was rigged, especially coming from him whose lack of trustworthiness is only rivaled by hers.

Last edited:
i know this....that's why you go for the least slimey-y.......I one of those that believes that the WH needs someone who first, doesn't have the last name Bush or Clinton. Bernie was a bit TOO left, even if I liked some of his politics, it's not meant for the whole country. I wished Elizabeth Warren had a little more start power, but she would've been able to win this round. On the Rep side, Kasich was the only one that wasn't a maniac and like I said, may have gotten my vote since I'm a believer that the WH shouldn't be run by the same family for 12-16 years. But that's just me. The problem is that O'Malley wouldn't have beaten Trump and the party knew that and he probably knew it too, so he just calmly stepped aside. I think he would've been a better VP than Kaine.

I'll be voting Gary Johnson. Honestly, I just can't wait for this stupid election to be over. It's total ridiculousness.

That's the only one that isn't "rigged."

Cherry picking polls is always a sign of a dying campaign. Remember this also boils down to elecroral college votes where his path to 270 is narrow.

I know a lot of Trump supporters hoping this will be like Brexit where the polls say one thing but the actual election results differ. The problem with that is Brexit will have to happen in all the swing states which is some low probability multiplied by 8. Possible but not probable. Btw, Texas has now been moved to the swing state column.

Trump has his work cut out. He basically blew 3 opportunities to turn this around with the debates. The problem with the kind of insult driven primary he ran is now he has less cash, less boots on the ground, less friends, and worst of all he is surrounded by buffoons.

He basically needs to run a campaign in the next 2 weeks significantly different from what he has run for a year. He however has chosen the "rigged elections" as his closing act. I am curious how that works out.

Cherry picking polls is always a sign of a dying campaign. Remember this also boils down to elecroral college votes where his path to 270 is narrow.

I know a lot of Trump supporters hoping this will be like Brexit where the polls say one thing but the actual election results differ. The problem with that is Brexit will have to happen in all the swing states which is some low probability multiplied by 8. Possible but not probable. Btw, Texas has now been moved to the swing state column.

Trump has his work cut out. He basically blew 3 opportunities to turn this around with the debates. The problem with the kind of insult driven primary he ran is now he has less cash, less boots on the ground, less friends, and worst of all he is surrounded by buffoons.

He basically needs to run a campaign in the next 2 weeks significantly different from what he has run for a year. He however has chosen the "rigged elections" as his closing act. I am curious how that works out.

I'm not. It's going to be a huge blowout with serious down-ballot losses. And the GOP has it coming for not uniting against this guy six months ago. He is a national embarrassment.

(Left leaning independent, but would have been proud to have McCain or Romney as my president)

Reactions: 3 users
They're both bad but I'd take a businessman over a crook any day.

They're both bad but I'd take a businessman over a crook any day.

Then you should be lining up to support Gary Johnson. A good businessman with integrity and actually a little bit of government experience (but not a whole lifetimes worth with big business knocking to get their favors returned - ahem, like HC).

Then you should be lining up to support Gary Johnson. A good businessman with integrity and actually a little bit of government experience (but not a whole lifetimes worth with big business knocking to get their favors returned - ahem, like HC).
What is a lepo?

Sorry, he doesn't do it for me. I like many of the positions of the Libertarian party, but it doesn't mean you can throw any schmo up there.

What is a lepo?

Sorry, he doesn't do it for me. I like many of the positions of the Libertarian party, but it doesn't mean you can throw any schmo up there.

Thats a shame because he is much more bipartisan then trump will be. Trump will be a total disaster.

Hopefully, we get a lesson in precision and not accuracy. Not listed are the LA Times and Rasmussen polls that have it essentially tied.

LAT poll is a new tracking poll that does not change their sample and is terrible for numerous reasons

Rasmussen is pure garbage. They were near the bottom of 23 major pollsters in terms of accuracy in 2012 presidential, not to mention they have a clear R+2 bias when their polling is compared to the historical result of 657 elections.

Regardless, national polls in general are pretty bad in comparison to state polls in terms of predictive power for the electoral college. And Trump is not doing well in those either. Trump needs to take ohio, florida, north carolina, nevada, arizona, iowa, and utah just to win in a squeaker. It ain't happening.

tPzATAO.png

Last edited:
The "braggadocious", scorched earth, insult driven campaign Trump ran for a year leaves him no real choice but to win. A loss will be devastating for his ego, finances, and perhaps family. Worst of all, the faithful supporters who believed he always 'wins' will have the worst post-election depression. I just found out this was an actual thing.

One thing Trump has going for him is the faith some of his supporters have in him. I think the way he won the Primaries have them believing anything is possible. What is interesting though is the same pollsters they are bashing had him in the lead for most of the primaries, and he won.

The "braggadocious", scorched earth, insult driven campaign Trump ran for a year leaves him no real choice but to win. A loss will be devastating for his ego, finances, and perhaps family. Worst of all, the faithful supporters who believed he always 'wins' will have the worst post-election depression. I just found out this was an actual thing.

One thing Trump has going for him is the faith some of his supporters have in him. I think the way he won the Primaries have them believing anything is possible. What is interesting though is the same pollsters they are bashing had him in the lead for most of the primaries, and he won.

Now they are all rigged... duh!

Trump does represent the "everyday American, the blue-collar worker." What person in this country wasn't born super wealthy, a sexist and a racist! He is a business man that has shown he genuinely cares about his employees without any questionable controversy surrounding his practice or intentions. He has shown time and time again that he will choose others over himself... just look at his charity foundation. He is a family man that respects his family and would never refer to his own daughter as a "piece of ass."

Yes, the election is rigged folks... boo!!

Last edited:
The "braggadocious", scorched earth, insult driven campaign Trump ran for a year leaves him no real choice but to win. A loss will be devastating for his ego, finances, and perhaps family.
It IS already devastating for his brand. New Trump Hotels will be rebranded as Scion Hotels, because of significant decreases in revenues this year. I personally will never spend a cent on anything linked to him, and I expect at least 30% of Americans to do the same.

LAT poll is a new tracking poll that does not change their sample and is terrible for numerous reasons

Rasmussen is pure garbage. They were near the bottom of 23 major pollsters in terms of accuracy in 2012 presidential, not to mention they have a clear R+2 bias when their polling is compared to the historical result of 657 elections.

Regardless, national polls in general are pretty bad in comparison to state polls in terms of predictive power for the electoral college. And Trump is not doing well in those either. Trump needs to take ohio, florida, north carolina, nevada, arizona, iowa, and utah just to win in a squeaker. It ain't happening.

tPzATAO.png

If you are going to run the gamut of polls that are credible and to what degree, it should be noted that IBD, the most acccurate poll from 2012, has it essentially a tie.

This may mean something. May mean nothing. But if you are going out of your way to discredit one on past results, you should probably credit one for past results too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.