Wild Sviss Cheesy Scoops Presents Red WWersus Blue

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Melchizedek

Magnificent Mocha Mel - Trilt
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
"Hey Church, what're they doing?"
"God damn Tucker, I'm getting so sick of answering that question! They're just standing there and talking, okay? That's all they're doing. That's all they ever do, is just stand there and talk. That's what they were doing last week, that's what they were doing when you asked me five minutes ago. So, five minutes from now, when you ask me, 'What are they doing?' my answer's gonna be, 'They’re still just talking, and they're still just standing there!'"

Two soldiers stand atop a military base. One in light blue armor is staring through a rifle scope trained on another base mirroring theirs. The other has armor shaded in Aquamarine? Seafoam? Turquoise? Screw it, some sort of greenish-blue.

Across the way....

"Grif, you ever wonder why we're here?"
"Well Simmons, it's one of life's great mysteries isn't it? Why are we here? I mean, are we the product of some cosmic coincidence, or is there really a God watching everything? You know, with a plan for us and stuff. I don't know, man, but it keeps me up at night."
*silence*
"No I meant why are we out here, in this canyon."

Yep just another day in Blood Gulch Canyon.​

1200px-H2_Coagulation.png

As Church turns around to berate Tucker. He takes his eyes off of the canyon just long enough to miss an aircraft come screaming over the canyon walls and crash with a loud BOOOOOM.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?"
"Do I look like I know Tucker? Shut up, go get Caboose. We should check this out. Get Sheila too, I have a feeling we'll need a tank."
"Why? You think that ship has chicks to pick up?"

At Red Base...

"WHAT IN TARNATION WAS THAT? Simmons! Status report! Tell me the good news that Grif is dead!"
"Nope sorry Sarge, Grif is still alive. I can fix that for you though."
"Dagnabbit, well what was that noise then?"
"Looks like some ship landed in the canyon!"

Both teams arrive at the crash site as night falls….

"What fresh hell is this?"
“Wow Wash, never thought I’d see the day you join us on the dark side…”
“People change Tex.”
“You think we can get these idiots to work together for a search party?”
*Sigh*
“No.”
“but we’re going to have to aren’t we?”
“Yep.”

Agent Washington and Agent Texas work together coordinating a full search of the wreckage. Now adept at herding these cats, it takes a few hours into the night when they reconvene by firelight. No one has found anything and confusion ensues.

"Donut, was the ship haunted?"
"You know what Caboose? Thats a good idea."
"No it isn't Donut, don't encourage him."
"Hey ya dirty blue, don't yell at my rookie!" *Cocks shotgun*
"Sarge put the shotgun down, you're going to set off Maine!"
"GRRWWWRLLRRRRRR" *Unstraps heavy artillery*
*Multiple guns cock*
"Bueno, idiotas lo han hecho ahora."
"Yelling something no one understands is no help Lopez"
"AHhhhhHHHHHHhhhhhhHHHHHhhhhHHHHhhh"
"SHUT UP CABOOSE"
*Shot fired*

A shot rings out across the night. Caboose is overwhelmed by all the aggression and as always, reverts to his base instinct to......team kill.

"What the hell Caboose?! You killed Captain Flowers you team killing jerk!"
"Tucker did it!"
"I already have the 'report Caboose' command ready. cmd+F+U"
"Wait a second, look at the body. Thats not Captain Flowers!"
"You're right. What the hell is this gray blobish thing he turned into?"
"Wait! I know! They're a shapeshifting race! Yeah I partied with a few of them at a rave once. Shapeshifters just know EXACTLY how to fill all your needs if you...."
"SISTER! Enough, get to the point."
"Oh, right. Well you gotta keep an eye on em'. They replicate fast, and if they ever outnumber the other species in the group.....they kinda end up taking over your rave........"
"So you're saying....."
"We got ourselves an old-fashioned alien hunt!" *Sarge fires his shotgun in the air*

Duchizevisoop presents

RWWB.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users
Gameplay & Mechanics

1. Yeet will close every other day at 10pm EST. Night will close as soon as all actions are received (assuming a mod is awake), or at 10am EST. Some nights may need to close earlier. Watch for these announcements.

2. Unless otherwise noted, actions cannot be used on yourself, or on the same player consecutively. Actions are not compulsory.

3. The first day of the game will be Team Captain selection. You may only vote for players on your own team. Every following day will be a yeet vote. You will be voting for a player on the other team. The single player with the most votes will "win".

4. Unless otherwise noted, night actions can only be used on members of your team.

5. You are each allowed to open one PM with a player of your choice on your team.

Rules

0. Mel's Rule: Do not discuss strategy between day close and the posting of the writeup.

1. Do not discuss the game outside of the thread and your role PM

2. Place votes in bold or ####between numerous octothorpes#### using the terms "vote" or "yeet". If you have already placed a vote, you must unvote to place a new one. "No vote" is not an option.

3. Participation requirements are in place. You must vote and make at least 10 posts each day cycle. The first infraction will incur a warning, the second will result in modkill.

4. Subs are available for extenuating life circumstances only, not to replace ghosty players. If you require a sub, please contact the mods directly. Do not post about it on the thread.

5. Dead players should post in ******stars****** and keep commentary to a minimum. Also, mind your reactions to posts.

6. Direct quoting or copy/pasting of PMs is not allowed. Screenshots are not allowed. Fake copy/pasting, quoting, and screenshots are not allowed either.

7. You may edit posts, but do not delete them, and do not edit yeet votes.

8. Do not discuss or share your night results before the writeup is posted.

9. Gifs are welcome but should be hidden in spoiler tags for ease of thread loading.

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
It is now Day 1. Please elect your team captains. Day will close at 10pm EST on Sunday, June 20th. If everyone checks in and votes we may close early. Depends on how drunk I am tomorrow, probably.

16 players remain

Red Team:
1. @mkg323
2. @cubsrule4e
3. @differentiating
4. @BobLoblaw78
5. @sunshinefl
7. @Stagg737
8. @TelemarketingEnigma
13. @Barkley13

Blue Team:
1. @Animal Midwife
3. @Dinashadow
4. @alleycat03
5. @Aprilthearab
6. @samac
7. @Zenge142
8. @Crayola227
9. @vetschoolsletmeinplease

Subs
1. @WonderingStudent
Tots
1. @holdthemayo
2. @kaydubs
3. @Doggo Labs
4. @alissa14
5. @supershorty
6. @Lawpy

• Wow
Reactions: 4 users
Just a reminder that I haven't lived past D2 in half my village games and would really appreciate getting the chance to play a little while before I die, cool thnx

I also don't have @PippyPony here to salt yeet to the moon so I'm evenly distributing my salt to everyone :heckyeah:

• Care
  • Hmm
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Members don't see this ad :)
elect sunny
since everyone else present is on blue team

• Hmm
Reactions: 2 users
Samac and I are on the same team and we both love PMs so I feel like there might be some competition

Pick Me GIF by memecandy

• Love
  • Haha
Still think you should elect me though.
I get drunk off power. Like I get drunk off white claws.
Cmon Samac, you've been in charge twice before! That's enough to get you blackout drunk!

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
BUT I DONT WANT TO BREAK TIES
To be fair I don't think there's a tie breaking ability because there are two team leaders so that could be problematic

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
To be fair I don't think there's a tie breaking ability because there are two team leaders so that could be problematic
GOOD
Then I should be blue team Captain. partly because I have a power fetish if ties aren’t involved.

• Haha
GOOD
Then I should be blue team Captain. partly because I have a power fetish if ties aren’t involved.
Well out of all the people on our team you're the easiest for me to read... Hmmm

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 user
Maybe first BLUE, but I was FIRST first.
Okay?
Why you vote Zenge who has recently successful wolfed without a post to his name?
Because Zenge can be a powerful villager. Also, are you seriously saying the no post thing at almost 2am, literally less than a half hour since thread opened?

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Okay?

Because Zenge can be a powerful villager. Also, are you seriously saying the no post thing at almost 2am, literally less than a half hour since thread opened?
He can be a powerful villager. But also a scary ass wolf.
I’m curious why you’re like “yes Zenge!” Given that

Reactions: 1 users
Red team sus. Blue team rulz.
Samac for leader.

• Okay...
  • Love
Elect April
she will be a benevolent ruler
I've been watching a lot of outlander which has colored my vocabulary
Sarcastic Season 2 GIF by Outlander

• Love
  • Hmm
On a scale of successfully mechanically wolf reading Finn to dying as mayor in the noob game, how disappointed would you be if I voted for someone else?

• Haha
  • Hmm
Reactions: 4 users
This is hilarious coming from someone with a wolf sweep on record. Do I look like I'm afraid of wolf!Zenge?

• Hmm
  • Haha
Elect April
OUTLANDER IS MT FAVORITE BOOK/SHOW
I have snow and ashes with my on my vacation.

• Love
Elect Differentiating

because I was very impressed with her in the last game.
Aw, shucks, thanks 🤗

I'm not opposed to being team leader either, though it'd be a brand new experience for me.

• Love
Elect April
I think you haven't played a handful of recent games that have drained my benevolence and replaced the void with salt :rofl:

But it still sounds like fun :heckyeah:

• Haha
  • Wow
On a scale of successfully mechanically wolf reading Finn to dying as mayor in the noob game, how disappointed would you be if I voted for someone else?
Disappointed? Honestly dying as mayor in noob game.
This is hilarious coming from someone with a wolf sweep on record. Do I look like I'm afraid of wolf!Zenge?
You were with me in that wolf sweep like wut

• Haha
  • Care
AM thinks Zenge can do no wrong

He accidentally killed himself as a wolf and she still sided with him

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Its all a lie. The mayor has no real power. You're all trapped in Dubz's world and she has all the power.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10 users