Wild Sviss Cheesy Scoops Presents Red WWersus Blue

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
HI MY TINFOIL FRIEND
my tinfoils are gonna either be GREAT (because i know nothing, so i can get creative) or TERRIBLE (because i know nothing, so they will make no sense). most likely both.

For example, the shapeshifter mention in the writeup has my conversion paranoia on HIGH ALERT, this is what I get for having a cult in our noob game
(A less fun explanation is that someone can shape shift between teams, but I prefer my tinfoils extreme)

Anyway I will do my best to keep my tinfoils on the back burner now until actually important and pay attention to more pressing matters like selecting the team captain who is least likely to kill us all

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 4 users
my tinfoils are gonna either be GREAT (because i know nothing, so i can get creative) or TERRIBLE (because i know nothing, so they will make no sense). most likely both.

For example, the shapeshifter mention in the writeup has my conversion paranoia on HIGH ALERT, this is what I get for having a cult in our noob game
(A less fun explanation is that someone can shape shift between teams, but I prefer my tinfoils extreme)

Anyway I will do my best to keep my tinfoils on the back burner now until actually important and pay attention to more pressing matters like selecting the team captain who is least likely to kill us all
I thought cult when I was reading the intro post, but I think shapeshifting aliens = wolves because they're the entities that exist on both teams that both teams need to fight. If it was a cult, who would the wolves be?

• Hmm

That would clearly be me, the oldest and wisest participating in the game! Or wait... would that be Bob? What about Bob?????? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
shapeshifting aliens = wolves because they're the entities that exist on both teams that both teams need to fight.
That’s how I read it too.

Reactions: 3 users

Don’t start talking about converts on day 1 with no evidence.
That’s a good way to get me to yet you for trying to sow chaos lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
I thought cult when I was reading the intro post, but I think shapeshifting aliens = wolves because they're the entities that exist on both teams that both teams need to fight. If it was a cult, who would the wolves be?
this is a very reasonable consideration, it's the "replicate fast" part that scares me because wolves usually win by killing, not by replicating (as cults/conversion types do)

but both are bad

• Wow
Just a reminder that I haven't lived past D2 in half my village games and would really appreciate getting the chance to play a little while before I die, cool thnx

I also don't have @PippyPony here to salt yeet to the moon so I'm evenly distributing my salt to everyone :heckyeah:
But you say things like this and it makes me nervous
I've been watching a lot of outlander which has colored my vocabulary
Omg love

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
question:
Blue team is obviously superior, so what happens when we clear the red team of wolves? We just have to vote villagers?
Serious question or are ya still trolling?

• Haha
  • Hmm
But you say things like this and it makes me nervous

Omg love
Well apparently I make people nervous enough to yeet me early regardless of whether I say that or not so I figure what's the harm :shrug:

• Care
Members don't see this ad :)
PM clarification: As stated, you can each open one PM with a teammate of your choice. You can open your one PM at any time, please be sure to include the mods when you do. If your partner dies, you do not get to pick a new one, so choose wisely!

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users
Still think you should elect me though.
I get drunk off power. Like I get drunk off white claws.
I drank 1 white claw last night and it was disgusting. Probably contributed to the reason I was in bed and asleep before midnight on a Friday :/

AM thinks Zenge can do no wrong

He accidentally killed himself as a wolf and she still sided with him
Andddddd earliest mention of the shorty bomb goes to.... APRIL
Also I was wolfing with him when he died so I really do get the sympathy but like, shorty did a bomb ass job!
RIP shorty the bomb. She really blew up our wolf pack with that fauxjo
No one else believed me!
I BELIEVED YOU

Plz no conversions, they scare me 😔
*sadly puts away tinfoil hat*
I support any and all tinfoils and will proudly wear the hat. Take yours back out and we’ll wear them together (even though we’re on different teams)
No, Im putting my foot down. You cant yeet Land Before Time wearing a stethoscope.
TME WHEN DID YOU GIVE LITTLEFOOT A STETHOSCOPE??
Thats how we start the Volleyball matches. My resume of qualification keeps growing.
Wait, the same volleyball games where you have that giant super cool lasik advertisement?

• Haha
  • Love
PM clarification: As stated, you can each open one PM with a teammate of your choice. You can open your one PM at any time, please be sure to include the mods when you do. If your partner dies, you do not get to pick a new one, so choose wisely!

So if someone opens one with me, I still get to pick someone else too? Or thats it, Charlie?

Reactions: 1 user
Hmmmmm the mayor election on blue team is getting interesting.

Elect Samac

• Hmm
Zenge 2- AM, Zenge
Samac - Samac
Sunny - MKG
Barks - Diff
Diff - Sunny
April - Please
Cubs - Cubs

Here you go grandma @WildZoo
I think you mean April pls

right @Lawpy ?

I'll get an official tally for you soon.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Hmm
Yes, each player gets to choose one, so you may end up with multiple
But you know......it also means you could end up with only the lonely :whistle:

• Haha
  • Sad
I'm fairly certain that's always been there lol
I’m shook. Though I also didn’t realize VMH’s avatar in the last game was an alligator or that Cray’s avatar wasn’t Jesus lol so maybe I should be looking closer at avatars in general :shrug:

• Haha
TME WHEN DID YOU GIVE LITTLEFOOT A STETHOSCOPE??
hahaha it's been there the whole time! My old avatar was a random dinosaur in a white coat + stethoscope. i changed it to littlefoot for cartoons and then liked it so much i kept it, but i keep meaning to photoshop in a tinfoil hat

• Love
  • Haha
"Doc go make yourself useful" D1 Tally

Red Team Mayor:

mkg323
cubs (2) - cubs, barks
differentiating (1) - sunshine
BobLoblaw78
sunshinefl (1) - mkg
Stagg737
TelemarketingEnigma
Barkley13 (1) - Differentiatiatiatiating

Voting 5/8

Blue Team Mayor:
Animal Midwife
Dinashadow
alleycat03
April (1) - VSLMIP
samac (2) - samac, alley
Zenge142 (2) - AM, Zenge

Crayola227
VSLMIP

Voting 5/8
tumblr_mlz4c8cRiv1rhp124o1_400.gifv

I just can’t after England. I thought about leading a “Recall Samac” election. I’m not saying I’ll never vote for you again, but I need time.

This. The samac end of game paranoia was too much for me to handle as she tried to yeet me multiple times lol

elect april

I feel like I can read her reasonably well in the early game and I feel like she deserves it after all the early deaths she's had lately

I think I'd be okay with zenge too.

• Haha
  • Hmm
question:
Blue team is obviously superior, so what happens when we clear the red team of wolves? We just have to vote villagers?
please dont.gif
the amount of blatant red team racism on this thread smh

• Haha
Just picked someone I'm not as familiar with who's still on my team.
wait why someone you're not familiar with? then you'd be putting someone you havent read before in a position of power???

This. The samac end of game paranoia was too much for me to handle as she tried to yeet me multiple times lol

elect april

I feel like I can read her reasonably well in the early game and I feel like she deserves it after all the early deaths she's had lately

Oho!! Now a 3-way could actually get interesting.

• Hmm
  • Haha
Serious question or are ya still trolling?
No I framed it as a joke, but I’m serious. It’s a mechanic I e not seen before

elect april

THE MOTHER ****ER WOULDNT DIE I GOT SO PARANOID

Here’s the real election, I’ll give up team leader.

Samac for Pm partner. I can’t yeet the people on my team and ask dubz, I’m a great choice! :heckyeah:

• Haha
I caved last time, it's your turn!
That’s not how I get the most PMs though. I beg for them, get people to open them and then whoever doesn’t I force them into it as I did with AM and dubz.

• Haha
That’s not how I get the most PMs though. I beg for them, get people to open them and then whoever doesn’t I force them into it as I did with AM and dubz.
But I like PMs too, the PM wealth should be shared!

My PM with dubz was 10 pages and you get fire gifs, here’s the last 2 things I sent her:
5F8A941E-8937-4329-ABAD-CD89A61638A7.png

wolves as MKG, I’m easy to pocket in PMs.
village ask dubz, I’m fire and talk way too much but I figure **** out.
I never ****ing get killed because the wolves like watching me run around with a tinfoil cape.
win win for everybody.
#samacforblueteamPMpartner

• Haha
No I framed it as a joke, but I’m serious. It’s a mechanic I e not seen before
Alright, a game is bastard if there are no scum to yeet at game start. There is at least one scum in our group.
Yes. Then I distinctly remember this PMing leading to you trying to misyeet me before finn.

• Hmm
wait why someone you're not familiar with? then you'd be putting someone you havent read before in a position of power???
I don’t have great reads on anyone here yet, especially on red team, so it’s a gamble either way. Figured it might lead to more info to see how they responded, if they did.

• Hmm
Alright, a game is bastard if there are no scum to yeet at game start. There is at least one scum in our group.

Yes. Then I distinctly remember this PMing leading to you trying to misyeet me before finn.
No it wasn’t your PM, I just knew there was a wolf and didn’t know Finn. I was full of mistrust in the north.

no, it’s a question that if we yeet a red wolf and they’re the only wolf what happens from that point forward?

No it wasn’t your PM, I just knew there was a wolf and didn’t know Finn. I was full of mistrust in the north.
Right. But if I hadn't made myself obviously village, you would have yeeted every villager in the north before the wolf. That's dangerous. Posts > mechanics.
no, it’s a question that if we yeet a red wolf and they’re the only wolf what happens from that point forward?
Then the game is bastard.

Right. But if I hadn't made myself obviously village, you would have yeeted every villager in the north before the wolf. That's dangerous. Posts > mechanics.

Then the game is bastard.
Finn lived for days after I figured it out and narrowed it down to her and no one would listen.
Shutting down mechanics = not helpful to village.

• Wow
Finn lived for days after I figured it out and narrowed it down to her and no one would listen.
Shutting down mechanics = not helpful to village.
I wanted to yeet Finn with you but you sacrificed me :sorry:

• Care
Reactions: 6 users