Wild Sviss Cheesy Scoops Presents Red WWersus Blue

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
What the **** is happening

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I already said, reach parody. Meaning get village down to one villager with no more than one living wolf. I also get a vig to use anytime, so bye bye Alley :)
But because I’m still making it to end game we still win. :cool:

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
I already said, reach parody. Meaning get village down to one villager with no more than one living wolf. I also get a vig to use anytime, so bye bye Alley :)
How is reaching parity a chaos wincon? Wouldn’t that typically be a neutral 3P wincon? I’m not sure where the chaos comes into play except somehow with the vig shot?

(Also you can keep trolling, but I know the math and won’t explain on thread so you can have your fun)

(Also you can keep trolling, but I know the math and won’t explain on thread so you can have your fun)
Buttttt if he has an exclusive wincon we’re screwed

Members don't see this ad :)

Already submitted the vig before I locked in my vote. Technically Alley is dead, but I thought I’d be nice so mods only had to do one final write-up :rofl:

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users
Nope, not exclusive, and plenty of behind the scenes stuff as well, like that N4 no kill night…
Nah that was me and alley.
we talked through protection targets and landed on April.
you can claim N3 if ya want though.

Day 9

tumblr_pohh00Akrz1qhe6cpo1_500.gifv

For what seemed like an eternity, they had waited.

"¿Dónde diablos está Donut?" asked Lopez. No one had said anything interesting in hours. Doc and Sheila were eyeing him with such disdain he hardly cared to exist anymore. "Solo termina de una vez, entonces finalmente podré deshacerme de ustedes idiotas."

"Aw, you always know just what to say Lopez. It's a shame you're evil." Donut had finally reappeared, his lightish red armor glinting in the sun. "Guys! I did it! I found the headlight fluid!"

"You what?" said Doc. "Donut I don't think..."

"Shhh," said Sheila, "Let him have this. It's cute. "

"And guess what? I've figured it out! While I was searching for this stuff, I thought about it, and Lopez is definitely the bad guy."

"No but guys I'm kind of concerned what he has that he thinks is headlight fluid, like what's in the jug if it's not..."

"Hush Doc. That's nice, Donut. Why don't you help us get rid of him?" Sheila said in her oddly calming tank voice. Strange for such a deadly machine to talk so sweetly.

"Déjame morir ya. Entonces verás como me traicionó mi amor."

Dead is
@cubsrule4e, who was
tumblr_mgpr8fhCQD1qfdb3io1_400.gif

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7 users
All I know is pain and agony at this point

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
Dead is
@cubsrule4e, who was Lopez, a villager and Red Team Captain, who could PM the Blue Captain, had a 1x yeet avoidance, and a 1x chance to bestow a dead player's ability to a living player.

warthog.gif

~~~~
Night 9

"I don't understand," said Donut. "I was so sure."

"I can't believe we were wrong. It was you all along Donut! The headlight fluid search was just an act!"

"No, Doc...it wasn't me. I swear, I might be useless but I'm not a murderer."

"Well it wasn't Sheila!

There was a pause

"Oh sweet, sweet Doc. Did you ever wonder why you were still alive? Why you remained untouched so long into this adventure? Why others with lesser skills perished before you?"

Doc turned to his friend, something in her voice making his heart hammer a little faster in his chest. Her cannon was, oddly, aimed in his direction.

"Sheila?"

"I'm sorry, Doc. Well, not really. But I kind of wish I was."

The cannon fired. Doc was gone before he'd processed the betrayal. In the next moment, Donut took cannon fire to the face as well. His jug of headlight fluid...or whatever it was...clattered to the ground.

"Dude...that was cold." said a voice behind her. Vic stood there, gazing impartially at the carnage as he had for so many years.

"Not like I had much of a choice. But victory is as sweet as ever."

Dead is
@alleycat03, who was Medical Officer Super Private First Class Frank "Doc" Dufresne, a village even-night protector

and dead is
@Stagg737, who was Private Franklin Delano Donut, a village odd-night armor color seer.
The description for the color I used for his name here is "a very pale red" and I can't stop laughing

Surviving is
@samac, who was Sheila the Tank, a villager immune to night kills who was converted to a wolf on n4

sheila.gif

Wolves @mkg323 @TelemarketingEnigma @Crayola227 and @samac (and @Barkley13, Vic) win!
maine.gif

Thank for playing everyone! Spreadsheet and Superlatives to come.

Starring:
Red Team:
1. @mkg323 - Agent Wyoming, ninja wolf
2. @cubsrule4e - Lopez, village odd-night blocker turned team captain
3. @differentiating - Grif, village 1x commuter
4. @BobLoblaw78 - Sarge, village odd-night item-maker
5. @sunshinefl - Simmons, village backup for Red Team captain’s original role turned odd-night blocker
6. @Stagg737 - Private Donut, village odd-night armour colour seer
7. @TelemarketingEnigma - Maine/Meta - reflexive ability seer treestump wolf
8. @Barkley13 - Vic, treestump jester who could only win with VOLO/MYLO

Blue Team:
9. @Animal Midwife - Church - village treestump
10. @Dinashadow - Agent Texas (Tex) - village even-night tracker, 1x vig
11. @alleycat03 - “Doc” DuFresne, village even-night healer
12. @Aprilthearab - Tucker - village backup for Blue Team Captain turned Blue Team Captain
13. @samac - Sheila, village bulletproof converted to wolf bulletproof
14. @Zenge142 - Caboose - Village Wildcard turned even-night tracker; 1x vig
15. @Crayola227 - O'Malley - wolf even-night redirector, 1x force kill, 1x result thief
16. @vetschoolsletmeinplease - Andy - village bomb

With thanks to:
Tots
1. @holdthemayo
2. @kaydubs
3. @Doggo Labs
4. @alissa14
5. @supershorty
6. @Lawpy - Tater Tot with access to the spreadsheet. Too bad nobody tried to PM him when he was alive.
7. @WonderingStudent

party.gif

shut hm up.gif

og bad boy.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Angry
Reactions: 8 users
AWOOOOOOO CONGRATS TO MY PACK YALL DID GREAT
023ec16903673f1b6e53d69480da6c27.gif

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 6 users
SAMAC HAS TO GIVE ME HER WINE COOLER

• Haha
  • Care
AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I made a little something to thank a very important player for their service...

Purple and Gold Bordered Appreciation Certificate.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13 users
I only had to eat a hat if pleasy was a wolf, right?

All that being said, can I have my card to the no convert club with AM pls? These quotes are just from my role Pm, it doesn’t include the sad reacts and angry react I also gave to successful night kills since being converted

N4: Your artificial body can’t be killed so easily, but your artificial mind is unfortunately still vulnerable to corruption. Something has gone drastically, drastically… wrong? right? in your programming. You is woof now and will be added to wolf chat with mkg, TelemarketingEnigma, and Crayola. Oh no? Oh yes.

NO
BUT I HAVE THE RIGHT WOLF PACK

…. Considering suiciding on pleasy if I’m end game by myself.

What if your night death immunity prevents it

I hate you.

(More them. Because I hate wolfing so much and I know cray knows that and this is going to go so bad)

For the love of god I adamantly want things to end early so my death can come quicker

Bussing makes me

But I feel so so stuck in it. I was all about “yep great pack!”

Thanks DubZ.
if it wasn’t obvious that I was a convert and they would get no cred for bussing me I would much prefer to be the busse

I hate wolfing so much do do do

If I’m ever converted when the entire pack is outted again I’m just falling on my sword. I really don’t like this lol

me, just over here thinking about killing pleasy tonight because I think April and alley would figure out is has to be me without shouting on thread that I’m the convert
which one eating GIF by Rosanna Pansino

me, half assed wolfing but still doing fine
confuse fox tv GIF by ScreamQueens

• Haha
  • Care
Dead is
@cubsrule4e, who was Lopez, a villager and Red Team Captain, who could PM the Blue Captain, had a 1x yeet avoidance, and a 1x chance to bestow a dead player's ability to a living player.

View attachment 340069

~~~~
Night 9

"I don't understand," said Donut. "I was so sure."

"I can't believe we were wrong. It was you all along Donut! The headlight fluid search was just an act!"

"No, Doc...it wasn't me. I swear, I might be useless but I'm not a murderer."

"Well it wasn't Sheila!

There was a pause

"Oh sweet, sweet Doc. Did you ever wonder why you were still alive? Why you remained untouched so long into this adventure? Why others with lesser skills perished before you?"

Doc turned to his friend, something in her voice making his heart hammer a little faster in his chest. Her cannon was, oddly, aimed in his direction.

"Sheila?"

"I'm sorry, Doc. Well, not really. But I kind of wish I was."

The cannon fired. Doc was gone before he'd processed the betrayal. In the next moment, Donut took cannon fire to the face as well. His jug of headlight fluid...or whatever it was...clattered to the ground.

"Dude...that was cold." said a voice behind her. Vic stood there, gazing impartially at the carnage as he had for so many years.

"Not like I had much of a choice. But victory is as sweet as ever."

Dead is
@alleycat03, who was Medical Officer Super Private First Class Frank "Doc" Dufresne, a village even-night protector

and dead is
@Stagg737, who was Private Franklin Delano Donut, a village odd-night armor color seer.
The description for the color I used for his name here is "a very pale red" and I can't stop laughing

Surviving is
@samac, who was Sheila the Tank, a villager immune to night kills who was converted to a wolf on n4

View attachment 340065

Wolves @mkg323 @TelemarketingEnigma @Crayola227 and @samac (and @Barkley13, Vic) win!
View attachment 340063

Thank for playing everyone! Spreadsheet and Superlatives to come.

Starring:
Red Team:
1. @mkg323 - Agent Wyoming, ninja wolf
2. @cubsrule4e - Lopez, village odd-night blocker turned team captain
3. @differentiating - Grif, village 1x commuter
4. @BobLoblaw78 - Sarge, village odd-night item-maker
5. @sunshinefl - Simmons, village backup for Red Team captain’s original role turned odd-night blocker
6. @Stagg737 - Private Donut, village odd-night armour colour seer
7. @TelemarketingEnigma - Maine/Meta - reflexive ability seer treestump wolf
8. @Barkley13 - Vic, treestump jester who could only win with VOLO/MYLO

Blue Team:
9. @Animal Midwife - Church - village treestump
10. @Dinashadow - Agent Texas (Tex) - village even-night tracker, 1x vig
11. @alleycat03 - “Doc” DuFresne, village even-night healer
12. @Aprilthearab - Tucker - village backup for Blue Team Captain turned Blue Team Captain
13. @samac - Sheila, village bulletproof converted to wolf bulletproof
14. @Zenge142 - Caboose - Village Wildcard turned even-night tracker; 1x vig
15. @Crayola227 - O'Malley - wolf even-night redirector, 1x force kill, 1x result thief
16. @vetschoolsletmeinplease - Andy - village bomb

With thanks to:
Tots
1. @holdthemayo
2. @kaydubs
3. @Doggo Labs
4. @alissa14
5. @supershorty
6. @Lawpy - Tater Tot with access to the spreadsheet. Too bad nobody tried to PM him when he was alive.
7. @WonderingStudent

View attachment 340070

View attachment 340071

View attachment 340072

Please see the full writeup here, some additions have been made :)

Ughhhhh I was considering that, and now I'm mad I didn't stick to my "obviously the last wolf is blue" logic about the team collapse, but with pleasey surprisingly flipping village I was so lost....

Still, good game, wolves! Even if I'm bummed we came so close and lost at the finish line.

If conversion was N4, what happened N3?

Ughhhhh I was considering that, and now I'm mad I didn't stick to my "obviously the last wolf is blue" logic about the team collapse, but with pleasey surprisingly flipping village I was so lost....

Still, good game, wolves! Even if I'm bummed we came so close and lost at the finish line.

If conversion was N4, what happened N3?
Wolves tried to kill samac, she was unkillable at night

and dead is
This is just *chef's kiss*