WildZenge Presents: Horizon Zero DaWWn

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm extremely distracted by these upvote and comment features. We can already react and reply to posts, upvoting and commenting are super overkill
I first went to an early notification in the sign up thread and saw that in addition to the crazy comments section. At least that seems to have disappeared. @Crayola227 has to do double duty now with likes AND upvotes.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Because lowposters are mechanically culled just how I like it.
Yes but you always point out that frequently MsP will come in close to deadline and last min make post mins. You have used this to justify pressuring her in the past despite post mins.

Reactions: 3 users
What if I vote and unvote at some point during the cycle, and continue to participate, but end up not voting for anyone at the time of yeet close? How stretchy are these rules?
This is a good question in any case, but seems even more important for a wolf to know. Although now I wonder if wolf genny would have just asked in pack chat instead.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I first went to an early notification in the sign up thread and saw that in addition to the crazy comments section. At least that seems to have disappeared. @Crayola227 has to do double duty now with likes AND upvotes.
Pfft, not gonna happen. I still use likes and not other reactions 95% of the time. I refuse to play SDN's reddit or FB game.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
I don’t see how this game is different from every other game with a post requirement? I’ve seen you pressure her in previous games with a post minimum.
Yes but you always point out that frequently MsP will come in close to deadline and last min make post mins. You have used this to justify pressuring her in the past despite post mins.
That never stopped you from voting her before. Those eyebrows are EXTRA intense even compared to the last ones. Im going to have to make adjustments to my pumpkin carving sketch.
There seems to be a bit of an echo (echo, echo) today. I blame the site update.

She's never successfully done 10. If she can pull that off though, that tells me everything I need to know.

• Hmm
Reactions: 3 users
Kinda missed the fact it was SP saying this. Gives me some feelz

About Sporty? Why is that?

She's never successfully done 10. If she can pull that off though, that tells me everything I need to know.

That she's village?

Cause I was gonna say she often comes in last minute to do her post mins and puts a vote down, but she's always been village. But also haven't seen her wolf when there were post mins.

Cause I was gonna say she often comes in last minute to do her post mins and puts a vote down, but she's always been village. But also haven't seen her wolf when there were post mins.
Have you seen her wolf when there weren't?

That she's village?

Not necessarily.

It gives me enough content to actually evaluate her without simply policy voting.

Reactions: 4 users
The ironic thing is I actually don't vote MsP more often than I do and this gets brought up by me every single time she plays only to be mass forgotten by the next game.

• Hmm
About Sporty? Why is that?

That she's village?

Yeah, about Sporty. Not sure why. Sporty's style is often kinda drive by. Just felt pretty intense on the sus on Midwife for such as early post.

The pirate basics game had a 10 post minimum until it switched to shorter cycles and she didn't get modkilled or anything in that game, are you sure she's never made it?

She might have gotten a warning though, I have her missing a vote on my sheet.

2. Participation Requirements: at least TEN posts per DAY cycle; 2/11/2021: now FIVE posts per DAY cycle (i.e. 10 posts minimum during the 36 hour game day;5 posts minimum during the 12 hour game day, night posts do not count toward the minimum). @Animal Midwife will be WATCHING!! Day vote and night action submission per appropriate cycle. (If you plan to not use your night action, please let me know so I can close early when appropriate. Life does happen, so if things get busy, send me contingency votes/actions). Missing one of these requirements will earn you a warning. There will be no second warning.

• Wow
The pirate basics game had a 10 post minimum until it switched to shorter cycles and she didn't get modkilled or anything in that game, are you sure she's never made it?

She might have gotten a warning though, I have her missing a vote on my sheet.

Yes, she was warned, hit 10 exactly once, and got misyeeted for cutting it close too many times. I still think that was the right move despite it being a misyeet.

The ironic thing is I actually don't vote MsP more often than I do and this gets brought up by me every single time she plays only to be mass forgotten by the next game.

I guess its similar to how you vote me though. Youve definitely misyeeted me... and youll reaction vote me sometimes and then move off... But youre probably correct at the overestimate. I think the way you go after certain people is more memorable than others, perhaps.

• Hmm
Have you seen her wolf when there weren't?

When there weren't post mins? Yeah. The last time I saw her wolf was back to skwweel which was like over a year ago (or more?). Idek if I could evaluate wolf!MsP based on her meta at this point

It might have to do with the fact that her signature says "AM's favorite yeet vote" or something to that effect lol

• Haha
It might have to do with the fact that her signature says "AM's favorite yeet vote" or something to that effect lol
Yeah smh

I really should sue for it to say AM's favorite pressure point instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Clink Clank Clunk, Somethings On The Move D1 Tally

Enigma (1) - AM
cubs (1) - alley
MsP (1) - genny

3/14 votes
Leading: It's a tie! :heckyeah:
Missing: Most
Deadline: 10pm EST on 9/28 (~27 hours)

sawtooth-gif.343856

Check it out. Thats what it says. In fact it says it twice.
It doesn't feel wolfy because I doubt the truth of it being in her sig. Something about the way you brought it up and the emoji felt a little too like "Me, too!"

Man, I felt like more of the thread hadn't checked in, but I looked at the roster and there are only 2 people who haven't said anything so far (Mel and MsP). It's just been so quiet.
Things won't actually pick up until there's more votes on the board.

Yeah I pretty much early voted out of sheer boredom. Would love for things to get stirred up

Yeet mel

For funsies

• Hmm
Clink Clank Clunk, Somethings On The Move D1 Tally

Enigma (1) - AM
cubs (1) - alley
MsP (1) - genny
sporty (1) - cray
pleasy (1) - shorty
mel (1) - April

6/14 votes
Leading: It's a tie! :heckyeah:
Missing: Many
Deadline: 10pm EST on 9/28 (~24.5 hours)

sawtooth-gif.343856

• Hmm
Uhhh, pardon? I thought I had sole ownership of the Alley permasalt yeet relationship.
I gotta vote to yeet you before you yeet me. Plus Cupid and CYO, and my other salt yeet contenders from more recent games aren’t playing. :shrug:

It doesn't feel wolfy because I doubt the truth of it being in her sig. Something about the way you brought it up and the emoji felt a little too like "Me, too!"
Cray seems extra paranoid, which *usually* reads village to me

Need more posts to consider this fully, but I am pondering it.