WW: Mysterious Planet Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
who gave the cow a helmet? cows don't need helmets in space. i do though. also on the ground. also underwater. especially when i don't got my hat.

I think Lissa is a wolf.... throwin that out there, do what you want with it. Likely I will die, so I'm saying that first. :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
Welp. There goes our seer. If she was a wolf then she got me. Cuitz was linked with katie8smate. Together they could investigate every swamp night. One without the other could not work. They were blocked last night trying to investigate emiloo. They were blocked the previous swamp night investigating Jamrockin. So either cuitz played a great wolf game and knew I katie8mate would trust whatever she said and would
In turn tell me gaining an ally on the thread.

If she's innocent, which I believe, then we've lost our last seers.

Looks like I was a better wolf than you ever thought I could be :D

motherf*ckers.

I am sooo going to kill Katie8smate in real life.

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Even if I :love::love::love: you?

Warning: Any injuries obtained by spouses or family members in real life due to this game are not the responsibility of the mod or comod, by playing this game you agree to these rules and regulations...

1. You may not sue the mod or comod for injuries that have occured due to this game, this may include: minor cuts, scrapes, bruises, head trauma, coma or death..

Thank You for playing...:)

When Katie8 invited me to play I thought this might get interesting :laugh:.

Thanks for a fun game! Go Wolves!

Looks like I was a better wolf than you ever thought I could be :D

:eek:

Even if I :love::love::love: you?

When Katie8 invited me to play I thought this might get interesting :laugh:.

Thanks for a fun game! Go Wolves!
Aw, don't hurt him... he :love::love::love: you! :D

Thanks for playing! Hope you had fun!
Don't forget your stars

speaking of stars. the ones tonight, they look so close. and like they have spots.

When the light turns green you go
When the light turns red you stop
But what do you do when the light turns blue with orange and lavender spots?
(-Shel Silverstein)

speaking of stars. the ones tonight, they look so close. and like they have spots.

Cow stars?! :eek:
tumblr_lmx0g6UYeV1qbub2i.gif

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm out peeps. Time to go run an experiment. I'm so upset about missing the night results :(

... oh wait, I already know everything that's going on in this game. nvm. :smuggrin:

After successfully killing off two malevolent creatures last night the creatures of Halldora sleep peacefully. Really peacefully. It is an incredibly quiet night in the forest of Halldora... There is a horse swiftly sending a message to another player and there is an attack from a boomerang-type weapon on another creature. The creature is only injured though and will need some time to heal...

As the sun rises, Halldora changes into a blistering desert and the creatures notice that no one had died.

Halldora will remain as a desert for the next day/night cycle.

View attachment desert storm.jpg

Lynch Deadline is 7PM PST.

16 players remain...

The Locke Forest:
1. Packen
2. kakurubird-Kulshedra The Dragon- malevolent
3. krist-Leib-Olmai-benevolent
4. Mrs. Krist/Foxhunter-Agathion-benevolent
5. Mrs. SOV-Selki-benevolent

The Montego Forest:
1. squirrels-?????
2. Ivorypolarbear- The White Stag- benevolent
3. Abbercadaver- Back-in-Time Bird- neutral
4. Philliab
5. TimeWarner-Chinese Fox-neutral

The Zora Tundra:
1. nohika-Fyglia-benevolent
2. katie8
3. wildcatj
4. SnS
5. EquineConstant- Piasa- neutral
6. Katie8sMate- Nu Kwa- benevolent turned malevolent

The Neva Tundra:
1. Orca2011
2. Wolfspeaker- Water Leaper-malevolent
3. holdonhope
4. Minnerbelle-Qilin-benevolent
5. Saltz-Taliesin-benevolent

The Keb Desert:
1. Trematode
2. Devyn-Singa
3. SOV
4. PetPony-Bas Celik-malevolent
5. lissarae06

The Makani Desert:
1. Cuit- Con Tram Nu O'c- benevolent turned malevolent
2. Jamrockin-Apsara-benevolent
3. heylodeb- Boygen the Troll- malevolent
4. FTB-Khepri-benevolent
5. Emiloo4

The Misty Swamp:
1. zanydogz
2. nyanko
3. Jemappellejane-Roperite-malevolent
4. varz

The Raviv Swamp:
1. sheepdog
2. dyachei- Inugpasugssk- benevolent
3. Abney-The Marine Lion-neutral
4. LIS-Egyptian Sphinx-benevolent
5. WTF-Whirling Whimpus-malevolent

Last edited:
Boo for me being silenced! But now I'm back :)

Wooo hooo I can speak! and we got 2 wolfies!!!!! :highfive:

Who the heck attacked me with a group of lashers, carnivorous plants???? :mad:

No deaths last night and 2 wolves killed yesterday - I think there is a strong chance of conversion at this point ......

I am heading to the pub for poker (I am not feeling so hot, but I would never miss poker), so I will check in from my phone.

So we've had 6 possibly 7 (squirrels) original wolf kills. It seems like many roles are tied to what state the planet is in so the wolves could probably only attack based on what biome they were from. The dragon was probably from the desert along with the roperite based on the write ups (although it doesn't totally fit with the mythology). The troll and the whirling whimpus were likely from the forest. The water leaper and I believe Bas celik were from the swamp. This means if squirrels was bad she was probably from the tundra. This is based off the fact that the tundra kills have all been by the same creature--the vampire. Not sure if the wolves can kill and convert on the same night but right now it seems like the only night we might have wolf kills that aren't by items (ie scorpion) is on the tundra nights. This is all a theory of course. I think right now we need to find that vampire.

Not having Internet sucks. Took me forever to catch up on the lat few days!

What's wrong with you people?! Lynch some more villagers!

Meh, I don't care. yay neutral characters!

Hehe, I'm siding with the villagers, though. Kill them wolves!

Meh, I don't care. yay neutral characters!

Hehe, I'm siding with the villagers, though. Kill them wolves!

I'm siding with TW's team. Since I lost, i really have no alliances. Boo to the wolves though for making me lose :mad: bad karma to you all

yawn

DVMD/ksmi, I think it's time for a dead-person-only lynch vote, since the living players are being ultra boring.

I'm siding with TW's team. Since I lost, i really have no alliances. Boo to the wolves though for making me lose :mad: bad karma to you all

Shouldn't have pissed us off so much! :p

Shouldn't have pissed us off so much! :p

Us meaning you??? :smuggrin: I was trying to be as much wanting and hoping for your death as possible. I call it overacting lol.

I'm attempting to study for small animal anatomy since I have a test this Friday...yay for limb muscles! :cool:

I'll let y'all know if I come up with anything good.

So we've had 6 possibly 7 (squirrels) original wolf kills. It seems like many roles are tied to what state the planet is in so the wolves could probably only attack based on what biome they were from. The dragon was probably from the desert along with the roperite based on the write ups (although it doesn't totally fit with the mythology). The troll and the whirling whimpus were likely from the forest. The water leaper and I believe Bas celik were from the swamp. This means if squirrels was bad she was probably from the tundra. This is based off the fact that the tundra kills have all been by the same creature--the vampire. Not sure if the wolves can kill and convert on the same night but right now it seems like the only night we might have wolf kills that aren't by items (ie scorpion) is on the tundra nights. This is all a theory of course. I think right now we need to find that vampire.
Not sure whether we can count on this or not....

I definitely think there is at least 1, if not 2, more original wolves.

The problem is, there may be 2 more conversions the last 2 nights, which will lead to paranoia.

I am guessing we are getting to the point of the game where the wolves know a lot more than the villagers. I think we should reveal all the information we have, name of our roles, who we investigated....

This way we can at least get the last 1 or 2 original wolves, and then worry about the conversions.

And for those of you who still doubt me, I know you won't believe it, but I cannot be converted. ANd this is inescapable logic, if a moderator puts in an unlynchable player who can be converted, than that conversion = wolves automatically win. It would be blatantly unfair. So please stop questioning me.

Who is not an original wolf:
Lissarae, SOV investigated her role and it was benevolent
Trematode, SOV investigated her role and it was benevolent.

Partial investigations
SOV followed SnS one night (desert) and she was inactive.
Someone else followed Sheepdog one night and he was inactive.
I still think one of these 2 is guilty but I have no evidence.

Please add to this list

Not sure whether we can count on this or not....

I definitely think there is at least 1, if not 2, more original wolves.

The problem is, there may be 2 more conversions the last 2 nights, which will lead to paranoia.

I am guessing we are getting to the point of the game where the wolves know a lot more than the villagers. I think we should reveal all the information we have, name of our roles, who we investigated....

This way we can at least get the last 1 or 2 original wolves, and then worry about the conversions.

And for those of you who still doubt me, I know you won't believe it, but I cannot be converted. ANd this is inescapable logic, if a moderator puts in an unlynchable player who can be converted, than that conversion = wolves automatically win. It would be blatantly unfair. So please stop questioning me.

Who is not an original wolf:
Lissarae, SOV investigated her role and it was benevolent
Trematode, SOV investigated her role and it was benevolent.

Partial investigations
SOV followed SnS one night (desert) and she was inactive.
Someone else followed Sheepdog one night and he was inactive.
I still think one of these 2 is guilty but I have no evidence.

Please add to this list

Thanks for saying my name. I had that dumb item where I wasnt supposed to talk until my name was said. :rolleyes:

I just got home from working outside in the 100+ degree heat. I haven't even showered yet but I HAD to get on and see the results. Congrats on getting not only one but 2 wolves! I'm glad you guys went with cuit. Emiloo, it wasn't that I thought you were guilty, I was waiting on a piece of important info from one of the leaders. I didn't get it in time so I flipped a coin. It landed on you (tails by the way). While we were gone, someone hit the telephone pole outside our house (and apparently killed one of our trashcans) but didn't report it. Now I have to go back outside and deal with the cops. Be back later.

errata: Lissarae's role came back as neutral, not benevolent.
I apologize for the error.
How long ago was she investigated? Does your role allow you to investigate or did you have an item... twice?

errata: Lissarae's role came back as neutral, not benevolent.
I apologize for the error.

lissarae confessed her role on the thread as neutral.

I used black mercy on her last night and it said she wasn't thinking anything except :sleep:. If she is a wolf, perhaps forest isn't her night to cause mayhem. Or she may be innocent.

I got nothing. so my random pick is to lynch zanydogz

and i'll forgive katie8smate for now.....but a woman scorned never forgets :smuggrin: watch out suckaa

lissarae confessed her role on the thread as neutral.

I used black mercy on her last night and it said she wasn't thinking anything except :sleep:. If she is a wolf, perhaps forest isn't her night to cause mayhem. Or she may be innocent.

I would love to join in your journey so pure,
Wish I knew who you were so lynching doesn't occur.

;)

Don't know what to make of what I found though. :shrug:

Saw Ted today.... It was ok.. There were some really funny parts but the entire story line was kind of:

:uhno: and :whoa:

Not really worth spending $7 on at the movie theatre.