WWe Ain't Afraid of No Ghosts - Signups + GAME thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Are the votes for me coming just from SOV's post? I don't see why I'm a candidate today. I revealed my role to a couple of people in pm but I'm not sure who's around on a Sunday afternoon.

I think you should shyut uuuuuppp

image.gif

Reactions: 3 users
Are the votes for me coming just from SOV's post? I don't see why I'm a candidate today. I revealed my role to a couple of people in pm but I'm not sure who's around on a Sunday afternoon.
Well, we are almost certainly looking for converts, so roles are not particularly helpful.
I am just looking at voting history, other than that, there has been so little posting it is hard to find anything else to go on.

Actually, on 2nd thought, I am going to vote for the people who moved to Deva on the FS vote.

unlynch PBC
lynch FFM

Not sure if wolves would try to save FS or not. The longer he was unlynched the longer we were wasting our time perhaps.

After talking it over in PM, I'm sticking with my vote- something doesn't feel right with PBC, given what she claims and the general mechanics of the game.

Members don't see this ad :)
---lynch fs--- as a placeholder because I'm going on the road

Well, we are almost certainly looking for converts, so roles are not particularly helpful.
I am just looking at voting history, other than that, there has been so little posting it is hard to find anything else to go on.

I would think a would have jumped on the FS lynch asap. They would have known his kill condition and that he'd survive, and they would have had nothing to lose and a lot of cred to gain by throwing their vote his way.

Of course you are. I'm not changing my vote based on further info. If i'm wrong then so be it but I think lynching you is our best bet currently.

It's not. I'm not vanilla and I'm not a good bet for sacrificial lamb.

It's not a lie, it really is my ability, and you're just upset because I accidently messed you up last night. I'm sorry, but lynching me helps us nada.

That's not the part I don't believe or even care about. I'd buy that and probably rethink my lynch. It is your other claim I call BS on.

You N1
FFM N2
Genny N3
SOV N4
Dy N5
AM N6
Deva N7
N8 no action
You N9

I belive your blocker claim, not your other claim.

It's only been used on FFM, and I have no idea against what item/actions. I think he posted his results at one point and they didn't match up with what I received, so that's not going to clear me.

Well I have to go to work, so I don't get to watch this train wreck come to it's fiery finale.

Items going around:

Something you can ask a question to the mods

Sword of Vengeance (which may not be useful?)

Both items pop up on the thread today. Have they been around before this and can anybody show that they work? Like what other questions have been asked and is there a death that can be attributed to the sword, because I don't see anything looking back. So are they new? In which case, who made them?

unlynch FFM
lynch pbc

AFAIK this is a pretty basic role game (except for the annoying gozer thing).... i don't believe any role with multiple abilities.

Alright.

Lynch PBC

My second choice is still SOV. I just don't know that I believe the write up was "all flair."

Items going around:

Something you can ask a question to the mods

Sword of Vengeance (which may not be useful?)

Both items pop up on the thread today. Have they been around before this and can anybody show that they work? Like what other questions have been asked and is there a death that can be attributed to the sword, because I don't see anything looking back. So are they new? In which case, who made them?
The sword is unfortunately gone as of today. After I used it the writeup mentioned that I "dropped it on my way home." Don't know about the other thing, but sword doesn't seem to have been around before I received it.

Bandwagon it is, I guess.

**** Lynch PBC ****

Walter Peck. Champion of the environment or agent of evil?
RbClbAG.jpg

Everyone heads down to the local courthouse for a good ole fashion lynching. Y’all throw Walter into a cell along with reams of Environmental Safety Study and Permit forms. After setting the cell on fire, everyone (especially Walter) is a little surprised when this comes crawling out of him.

latest

Ripped apart is Walter Peck (Environmental Protection Agency Lawyer – Wolf Blocker), Vinz Clortho on the other hand is still on the loose. *edited for clarity

It is now Night 10. *12* players.

Night Deadline is 9am Eastern.

Manhattan

4. @Flim Flam Man

Queens - CONDEMNED

Brooklyn
9. @LadyOtheFarm
11. @Animal Midwife

The Bronx
15. @StartingoverVet

Staten Island
17. @DVMDream
18. @LetItSnow
19. @allyphoe
21. @Devastating
14. @dyachei
7. @PrincessButterCup
8. @Mad Jack
3. @Frozenshades

Dead and Gone

16. Ceke2002 - NYC citizen/ghost
23. TheGreatCornholio - NYC citizen/ghost
20. Zensing – Dr. Jillian Holtz/ghost
2. katashark – Dr. Egon Spengler/ghost
1. Cyndia - NYC citizen/ghost

22 Teepster87 – NYC citizen/Ghost WOLF
6. SummerTheLynx - NYC citizen/ghost
5. Jilary - NYC citizen/ghost
12. genny - Winston Zeddemore - Ecto-1 Driver
10. lhmhtd - NYC citizen
13. Saki Nishibi - NYC citizen

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Ok, so looking up exactly how the GBs defeated Gozer in the movie, they crossed streams aimed at the portal. I don't think we have a likely candidate for the portal itself. Maybe if we can find both Vinc and Zuul, and destroy them, maybe that will help? Do we have a named female character here?

Yeah, i am totally a wolf, being the first to cast a vote for pbc. At least my pick a name wolfdar is working

FFM: WIFOM

I still think you're a wolf, sweetheart! You can't fool me that easily.

Reactions: 1 user
DVMD, when you got blocked and weren't able to use your item, did you lose it? Or does it appear to still be in rotation?