WWe Ain't Afraid of No Ghosts - Signups + GAME thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
LoTF decided to take matters into her own hands. With dagger in hand, she floated over to Staten Island at light speed, eager to end this evil ghosty. She stabbed PBC, awaiting her triumph.

Unfortunately, her triumph was cut short as paralysis spread up from the dagger throughout her body. Vinz grinned evilly and consumed the head of @LadyOtheFarm - NYC citizen/ghost (vanillager) first, followed by the rest of her body whole.

Cackling, the cruel keeper prepared to slink away to inflict more damage. Much to her surprise (seen pictured below), a proton beam nailed her in the back. Sayonara, @PrincessButterCup - Walter Peck/Vinz Clortho (WOLF BLOCKER).
500px-GB1film1999chapter26sc033.png

All in a night's work ;) Lynch Deadline is 10pm Eastern.

It is now Day 11. *10* players.

Manhattan

4. @Flim Flam Man

Queens - CONDEMNED

Brooklyn
11. @Animal Midwife

The Bronx
15. @StartingoverVet

Staten Island
17. @DVMDream
18. @LetItSnow
19. @allyphoe
21. @Devastating
14. @dyachei
8. @Mad Jack
3. @Frozenshades

Dead and Gone
16. Ceke2002 - NYC citizen/ghost
23. TheGreatCornholio - NYC citizen/ghost
20. Zensing – Dr. Jillian Holtz/ghost
2. katashark – Dr. Egon Spengler/ghost
1. Cyndia - NYC citizen/ghost

22 Teepster87 – NYC citizen/Ghost WOLF
6. SummerTheLynx - NYC citizen/ghost
5. Jilary - NYC citizen/ghost
12. genny - Winston Zeddemore - Ecto-1 Driver
10. lhmhtd - NYC citizen
13. Saki Nishibi - NYC citizen
9. LadyOtheFarm - NYC citizen/ghost

7. PrincessButterCup - WalterPeck/Vinz Clortho - WOLF

So I had the coin and asked how FS could be killed.

The answer was ......"the dead are providing the answers, they don't know how to kill FS, and that the answers they give should not be trusted."

Then the coin "ran away" which I interpreted means it has left the game although it could mean I just don't have it. Either way, I don't think we can rely on any info that supposedly "came from the mods". Not that I recall any.....

Members don't see this ad :)

LoTF can you see lynch alright from inside my stomach? The seat okay? I hope those gastric juices aren't doing too bad a number to you.

Reactions: 3 users

LoTF can you see lynch alright from inside my stomach? The seat okay? I hope those gastric juices aren't doing too bad a number to you.

I hope the slime doesn't give you too much indigestion.:corny:

Reactions: 1 users
I don't like these votes. They give any other remaining wolves too easy a time in just bandwagoning along.... no discussion, no voting pattern to evaluate....

So I'm kinda suspicious of SOV for starting it.

But, since it appears to be what people want.... I'll play ball:

***lynch FS***

Play ball?

Hey batter batter, hey batter batter SWING! I gotta just do my thing

I don't like these votes. They give any other remaining wolves too easy a time in just bandwagoning along.... no discussion, no voting pattern to evaluate....

So I'm kinda suspicious of SOV for starting it.

But, since it appears to be what people want.... I'll play ball:

***lynch FS***

SOV was villager as of night 7.

I don't want to keep everyone waiting if we can close early.

Lynch FS

I just hope this isn't another wasted attempt...

**** unlynch FS ****

Why the AM pile on?

Was wondering more about DVMD's reason.

So if we are wrong about FS, then he probably gets to pick who dies (or random).

But little to go on as far as AM?

Hmm....need to noodle a little more.

So if we are wrong about FS, then he probably gets to pick who dies (or random).

But little to go on as far as AM?

Hmm....need to noodle a little more.
go for it.

Basically I doubt it's you. SOV was recently village. It's possible for conversion I guess. LIS, Dvmd, Ally are clear. MJ prob clear but I would go there next. FS is an alpha wolf.

Leaves deva and AM, right?

go for it.

Basically I doubt it's you. SOV was recently village. It's possible for conversion I guess. LIS, Dvmd, Ally are clear. MJ prob clear but I would go there next. FS is an alpha wolf.

Leaves deva and AM, right?

Hmm, I forgot about deva she was tied with FS during the first FS lynch right?

I'm not a wolf. And, yes, Deva created a tie for Jil to break during the (first) FS lynch.

I think it's worth just going for FS- with such limited abilities, FS being an alpha, and all of the wolves being converts, the wolf to villager ratio would be too far off with four wolves.

"I am not a wolf" probably not gonna cut it for me. just saying

I understand. I'm just really terrible at defending.

Is there anything other than the lack of info that's making me sketchy?

We can still PM in our groups, so everyone can talk amongst themselves except for AM and SOV?

We can still PM in our groups, so everyone can talk amongst themselves except for AM and SOV?

And FFM.

All my PM buddies are dead instead of being moved. So no vouching for me, I guess.

If you guys think there are still wolves left then FS is a dumb lynch. My thought was perhaps he is a
ALONE.

Unlynch FS
Lynch am

I am ok with deva as well ...anyone but FS is probably best to give us info.