WWintry WWildlife - 6th Annual Noob WW Game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
That reminded me too that your first lynch of the game was not actually a vanillager - or at least wouldn't always have been. Sunbodi was a seer apprentice and would have had a limited number of seer attempts after Eriyo died. They just didn't know it yet.
So basically, we were completely shooting ourselves in the foot as early as D2. Haha, wow.

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
That reminded me too that your first lynch of the game was not actually a vanillager - or at least wouldn't always have been. Sunbodi was a seer apprentice and would have had a limited number of seer attempts after Eriyo died. They just didn't know it yet.
It sucks she died before me

Congrats wolves! You did really well! I was completely fooled the entire game and I was keeping up every couple of days.

Reactions: 7 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I would just like to add, it was SO FUN how everyone came out of the woodwork last night after the game was over!!! :love: :love: :love: I honestly had no idea how many people were involved/watching this. Makes me even more interested in playing again.

• Love
Reactions: 15 users
268CDE86-A220-4B4C-9DE5-376AADDC899E.gif

This will now live in my phone. It’s amazing. I didn’t know the existence of such animals.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users
Okay, I’ll admit that I feel a little bit better watching the 90s game and seeing village doing really not so hot themselves over there. :p

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users
Okay, I’ll admit that I feel a little bit better watching the 90s game and seeing village doing really not so hot themselves over there. :p
Oh yeah, village is getting hosed over there

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users
I hope to see everyone in the next WW game. I think @ziggyandjazzy ’s soccer game is up next

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
I hope to see everyone in the next WW game. I think @ziggyandjazzy ’s soccer game is up next
I’m down! I didn’t think I had the brain capacity to handle two games at once which is why I didn’t sign up for the current game but I’d like to play again!

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
I’m down! I didn’t think I had the brain capacity to handle two games at once which is why I didn’t sign up for the current game but I’d like to play again!
Yeah totally regret signing up for a second game. Especially since that game is only a few days in and has a thread longer than this one now!!! Lol

• Haha
Yeah totally regret signing up for a second game. Especially since that game is only a few days in and has a thread longer than this one now!!! Lol
Yeah, oof. We're definitely a chatty bunch and it makes catch up difficult :dead:

For what it's worth some mods will ban excessive off-topic talk in game threads or ask that it be moved to the sign up thread explicitly to make things easier to catch up on. I've also run games where I allotted time for chit chat on thread between lynch close and night close and just posted links/tagged players in the play posts so it was easier for them to skip it in bulk if they wanted to

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes it is and I hope you all sign up :D I'm excited!!

I'll hopefully get sign ups up in the next couple days but the game won't start until after the current game is finished

Reactions: 1 users
Hope to see y’all there ;)

• Love
What did bigcats get from her upgrade that acanth did? Was it due to her being a wolf that she got to choose?

What did bigcats get from her upgrade that acanth did? Was it due to her being a wolf that she got to choose?
I actually did get to choose anything I wanted (within reason), so I chose to be lynchproof. (I wanted my lynch to bounce off and harpoon one of the people on my bandwagon but unfortunately that got shut down lol) Didn’t quite realize it was only for the day lol but fortunately never came down to having to worry about it too much. I don’t remember exact dates but I think I was upgraded the night Ski died, so the night before Elkhart (who had a power) died, so there weren’t any other powers for me to get.

I actually did get to choose anything I wanted (within reason), so I chose to be lynchproof. (I wanted my lynch to bounce off and harpoon one of the people on my bandwagon but unfortunately that got shut down lol) Didn’t quite realize it was only for the day lol but fortunately never came down to having to worry about it too much. I don’t remember exact dates but I think I was upgraded the night Ski died, so the night before Elkhart (who had a power) died, so there weren’t any other powers for me to get.
Well, within reason and related to your original ability. The lynch avoidance was a stretch but I allowed it because your ability was a little difficult to upgrade in the first place.

Hey fellow noobs! Hope you all are doing well! There’s a one day speed game going on tomorrow run by Pippy. Come play!

This was a lot of fun...wish I had more time to keep up with it though. One of these days my schedule will calm down and I'll play another game :)

This was a lot of fun...wish I had more time to keep up with it though. One of these days my schedule will calm down and I'll play another game :)
You should’ve played the speed game we did yesterday!!