WWonderful WWorld of MMeat Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
As I already quoted, it was only so there wouldn't be a tie.
Thank you, professional word twister. She said she almost wanted to. But where a vote ACTUALLY is vs words is meaningful and her vote was not on me.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Why mixymama guys? I mean I could have seen her as an original. .but why convert her?

Hydras are given a free pass most of the time as people assume they're likely village because of two players roleplaying as one. Converting hydras to wolf gives them a last minute advantage.

That's what happened to kcough/ski in a past game and wolves won.

Thank you, professional word twister. She said she almost wanted to. But where a vote ACTUALLY is vs words is meaningful and her vote was not on me.

Okay, since I just twist words and only actions are meaningful to you, look back at finn's voting history on the tallies.

YESTERDAY she voted for you simply because she didn’t want to make a tie but she said she could’ve gone for you. The day before she voted for you. Who knows who she would’ve voted for today, had she been alive.
But she didn’t go for me. And so we got a wolf. If she did go for me we would have either killed snowy (who I don’t believe to be a wolf) or me (also not a wolf). You guys have no idea what she would have done today because she’s not here to speak for herself so if that’s your reason for voting me please just own that you don’t have a good reason.

Hydras are given a free pass most of the time as people assume they're likely village because of two players roleplaying as one. Converting hydras to wolf gives them a last minute advantage.

Already mentioned ;)
Because two heads is better than one
Kcough and I were converted when we hydrad *shrug*

But she didn’t go for me. And so we got a wolf. If she did go for me we would have either killed snowy (who I don’t believe to be a wolf) or me (also not a wolf). You guys have no idea what she would have done today because she’s not here to speak for herself so if that’s your reason for voting me please just own that you don’t have a good reason.
My reason is because finn MY PM PARTNER THE WHOME GAME AND MASON wanted to. You were sketchy to her and she wanted you lynched and since she’s now dead, I’m following through. Finn didn’t tie it because she didn’t want the tie. So she voted AM instead.

My reason is because finn MY PM PARTNER THE WHOME GAME AND MASON wanted to. You were sketchy to her and she wanted you lynched and since she’s now dead, I’m following through. Finn didn’t tie it because she didn’t want the tie. So she voted AM instead.
She’s infallable and could not possibly wrong? Ok then.

Members don't see this ad :)

Anything else to add?

Unofficial D9 Lynch Tally

lawpy (1) - Pippy
mixymama (4) - am, lyra, lawpy, ski
am (2) - mixymama, snowy
Snowy () -
pippy () -
lyra () -

7/7

Tender Tally

Genny (1) - pippy
Finn (1) - mixymama

2/7

Deadline ~ 4 hours

Reactions: 1 user
Sorry I was typing up my responses but I ran across some connection issues and whatever i typed up was lost :( :depressed:

Currently reading and responding to things now that my connection is working fine.

Unofficial Day 7 Lynch Tally
genny (4) - Pippy, Ski, lyra, dds
dds (5) - MixyMama, genny, Karabou, mj, Snowy
MixyMama (2) - AM, finn, dds, Snowy

11/11

The Dead's Tenderize the Mods Unofficial D8 Tally
Mixymama (3) - am, lawpy, genny
AM (2) - pippy, finn
genny (4) - lyra, snowy, ski, mixymama

9/9

Looking at the vote sequence, I don’t think Lyra is a convert, as she initiated the genny lynch. Ski is also unlikely to be a convert for consistently going after genny in both days.

Pippy also initiated the genny lynch in previous day but decided to go after AM the next day. Snowy quickly voted genny in D8 but that could mean anything so can’t really use that to conclusively say she isn’t a convert.

The vote sequence shows it’s unlikely that Lyra or Ski are converts and are still village. Lyra also points out the following:

I asked last night if there is more than one wolf left and was told no. So it's officially time to convert hunt! To recap, conversion occurred before N5 (or possibly on N5 depending on vmh's order of operations), but not N4.

Which basically suggests it’s probably unlikely that Pippy would be a convert for initiating a genny lynch in D7 and looking into other players like AM as possible converts.

Snowy could be a possible convert based on the voting behavior.

Looking at the vote sequence, I don’t think Lyra is a convert, as she initiated the genny lynch. Ski is also unlikely to be a convert for consistently going after genny in both days.

The vote sequence shows it’s unlikely that Lyra or Ski are converts and are still village. Lyra also points out the following:
Bruh if I was the convert I’d have to have quieted finny for MORE THAN FIVE DAYS. Only to kill her and then die a day later myself. Try a better reasoning.

Ok here's my full disclosure, "I'd prefer to live" post. I'm sharing this now so that if any of it will have an impact on anyone, it will be early enough to not have a waffle party again haha.

Mixy and I are ground beef and we started as vanilla. On N2 we were upgraded to bulgogi and were asked to submit the name of one player and that something interesting might happen later based on the name we submit. Nothing has happened so far. We didn't and still don't have any clue to what would happen with the name. We submitted Pippy. I somewhat thought maybe we would be mason buddies but... that didn't happen and nothing has ever happened with it so we are still just vanilla bulgogi right now.

On N1 we got the weird gif with the weird message from capri (apparently).

On N2 we also got the can of grease item that let us send a message to a player of our choice. If it was just me idk what I would have done with it because I didn't have anything critical to share with anyone (with us not having a PR) but mixy wanted to send a message to pippy which basically hinted at our role name, so she wrote it up and that was sent to pippy.

I am suspicious of AM, lawper, and lyra.

My one main argument at this point for why it makes no sense for me to be a wolf is the fact that I voted genny yesterday. It just does not make sense to sacrifice one wolf if two could reasonably survive the lynch (i.e. if we had both waffled to AM at the last second last night). But I DID lynch genny, I didn't waffle to save her at the last minute last night, because I am village.

Aaaaand that's all I got (I may add more later if mixy comes up with anything she wants me to share).

We submitted Pippy. I somewhat thought maybe we would be mason buddies but... that didn't happen and nothing has ever happened with it so we are still just vanilla bulgogi right now.

On N2 we also got the can of grease item that let us send a message to a player of our choice. If it was just me idk what I would have done with it because I didn't have anything critical to share with anyone (with us not having a PR) but mixy wanted to send a message to pippy which basically hinted at our role name, so she wrote it up and that was sent to pippy.
giphy.gif

jk I appreciate the attention, as per usual.

The Dead's Tasty Waffles :hungry: Unofficial D9 Lynch Tally

lawpy (3) - pippy, ski, mixymama
mixymama (3) - am, lyra, lawpy
am (1) - snowy
Snowy () -
pippy () -
lyra () -

7/7

Tender Tally

Genny (1) - pippy
Finn (1) - mixymama

2/7

Deadline ~ 2.5 hours

Is the item called "can of grease"?

My one main argument at this point for why it makes no sense for me to be a wolf is the fact that I voted genny yesterday. It just does not make sense to sacrifice one wolf if two could reasonably survive the lynch (i.e. if we had both waffled to AM at the last second last night). But I DID lynch genny, I didn't waffle to save her at the last minute last night, because I am village.

I can't see a situation where you wouldn't have voted genny looking at the candidates tbh. If you voted me, finn wouldn't have feared a tie and switched to you. That sort of risk isn't worth it unless it's the last day.

giphy.gif

jk I appreciate the attention, as per usual.
heh, I almost told her we needed to message someone else cause... yeah I've proved that I WW love you for some reason enough lately hahahaha... but she wrote up such a great thing I was like yeah, great, fine :laugh:

Is the item called "can of grease"?
I went and checked its "Meat Grease" with a lovely paragraph about how people have jars of grease sitting on their stoves and the lovely layers of the grease haha.

Bruh if I was the convert I’d have to have quieted finny for MORE THAN FIVE DAYS. Only to kill her and then die a day later myself. Try a better reasoning.
I’m saying try a better reason for why I’m NOT the convert.
Beyond my voting pattern.
It’s literally in the writeup that finn and I die a day later than the other.

:confused: I'm not saying the vote sequence is the only reason for why you're not a convert. I'm just using the vote sequence as a quick process of elimination method to identify who could be a convert vs who couldn't be.

:confused: I'm not saying the vote sequence is the only reason for why you're not a convert. I'm just using the vote sequence as a quick process of elimination method to identify who could be a convert vs who couldn't be.
And I’m saying that there is a MUCH better reason that I’m not the convert than my vote record. The fact that I shared a role pm with another player who died 5+ nights after the conversion happened. And the fact that I die a day after her. So I cannot be the convert.

And I’m saying that there is a MUCH better reason that I’m not the convert than my vote record. The fact that I shared a role pm with another player who died 5+ nights after the conversion happened. And the fact that I die a day after her. So I cannot be the convert.

:confused: ok? like I said, I'm using the vote sequence as a way to quickly narrow down who could be a convert vs who couldn't be. It's not meant to be the only reason or definite reason. There are many reasons why you can't be a convert, but I'm just using a quick way to narrow down the possibilities.

Apparently, it turns out it's not the most effective way but it's just a process of elimination I'm using. Other reasons, like you've provided, only strengthens the reasons why you can't be a convert.