WWonderful WWorld of MMeat Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I swear I only have 2 more of these....
this one is worth it, I promise

fixed link

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
The Meat Locker is now closed until tomorrow night.
6d0bb2d9b7a187436a6c00c6cefc22a8.jpg

Thanks for stopping by!

• Love
N10

Lambs don't do well on their own, meatlings. They're herd animals, and more than that... they're just a bit sentimental. Our lone lamb sat up all night next to an uneaten piece of birthday cake as she waited for her missing friend to return to her.

They are certainly reunited now, though perhaps not in the way she had originally planned.

Dead is @SkiOtter, a Lamb Chop, a VILLAGER who shared a PM with and would die one full cycle after her other lamb chop partner died.

Several particularly sharp doritos were flung into one meatling's chest last night. She picked them out of her chest, being no stranger to killing herself, but the stranger was gone before she could retaliate against them. As her vision faded, she scrawled out the idea for Doritos Locos Tacos on the wall in her own well-seasoned blood.

Dead is @PippyPony, a Taco, a VILLAGER and one shot night vigilante.

Eslewhere, a song could barely be head, sung as it was through an oven mitt held snug over the wearer's head.

It is now D10. Voting deadline is 8:30 PM MST.

Roster

There are 4 players remaining.

Please note roster changes and adjust PMs accordingly.

Back of the Fridge -
SHUT DOWN BECAUSE SOMEBODY LEFT THE DOOR OPEN

Trash

6. Mad Jack @Lawper
15. @MixedAnimals77 & @WeimMama -> hydra'ing, with Weim posting on thread
9. @LyraGardenia
17. @Animal Midwife

Freezer -
SHUT DOWN BECAUSE IT FROZE OVER

Still On The Cow -
SHUT DOWN BECAUSE SOMEONE THREW THE COW AT MEL

Abandoned On the Counter
- SHUT DOWN BECAUSE WE FINALLY JUST FORGOT ABOUT THE WHOLE DAMN COUNTER

Meaty Heaven
12. kcough - Sweetbreads
18. bryndi - Rocky Balboa
5. Dubz - Hot Dog
11. jboo - Fish
21. Mel - Soylent Green
2. Sporty - Ground Beef -> Hamburger
7. Cray - Chicken
20. PotE - Ground Beef -> Leftovers
22. Youngkal - Gyro
19. Capri - Dick Pics
3. Allie - Jello
13. dds - Pork Chops
1. karabou - Meatloaf (the Meatloaf)
10. Trilt genny - Rabbit from Monty Python
14. finny - Lamb Chop
4. Snowy - Chili
16. Ski - Lamb Chop
8. Pippy - Taco

Mods:
@kaydubs @PrincessButterCup @TheGirlWithTheFernTattoo @vetmedhead

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
Attention Players

Today is officially LyLo.

What does that mean? Today, village must lynch a wolf or they will lose the game (unless a minor meat miracle occurs).

Your lynch vote is your weapon - please fire it wisely today. Meat Society is counting on you!

-da modz
@vetmedhead @kaydubs @TheGirlWithTheFernTattoo @PrincessButterCup

Reactions: 2 users
Also I asked if conversion occurred N3 and the answer was yes, soooo maybe it will help to see if anyone's behavior changed around that time? IDK. I don't trust any of you!

Reactions: 1 user
Also I asked if conversion occurred N3 and the answer was yes, soooo maybe it will help to see if anyone's behavior changed around that time? IDK. I don't trust any of you!
Trust no one but the mods. At least with us we are 100% honest about wanting all of you dead. :angelic:

Reactions: 7 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Also, to help out any players who would like to do read throughs or look at previous lynches to help them place votes today, the Table of Contents is current and updated. Please let me know if you find any errors or incorrect links.

Reactions: 4 users
Were are you and Mixy at thoughtswise right now?
We’re thinking lawper and finding out that WZ was killed before the conversion only increases that. I want to think Lyra is village because it would be easier If she were a wolf to just say nothing I think. But she could also be fabricating her info. And idk what to make of you right now but I think there’s a much better case to be made for lawper. If you really were the rezzer that’s village points but also not because the conversion happened after? But still that makes me feel like mj/lawp would be a better target

We’re thinking lawper and finding out that WZ was killed before the conversion only increases that. I want to think Lyra is village because it would be easier If she were a wolf to just say nothing I think. But she could also be fabricating her info. And idk what to make of you right now but I think there’s a much better case to be made for lawper. If you really were the rezzer that’s village points but also not because the conversion happened after? But still that makes me feel like mj/lawp would be a better target

So you're okay with people who voted for me still dying?

So you're okay with people who voted for me still dying?
Because it was pippy - it’s not a mark against you really. She was probably the most village person left in this game so it makes sense. Yeah, that could gave been your doing because she voted you but... you were also called out for that twice yesterday so I might have expected you to night kill elsewhere

Because it was pippy - it’s not a mark against you really. She was probably the most village person left in this game so it makes sense. Yeah, that could gave been your doing because she voted you but... you were also called out for that twice yesterday so I might have expected you to night kill elsewhere

I thought you had faith in Pippy's theory though?

D0 Final Tenderize Tally
mel (8)
- cray, am, pippy, mel, bryndy, snowy, potE, kal
MJ () - kcough, dubz
Capri (2) - ski, jboo, mixymama
karabou (7) - karabou, allieh, finn, dubz, kcough, lyra, mj, ski
dds
(3) - capri, dds, kcough
am () - bryndy
dubz (1) - sporty

Missing: Trilt
21/22

FINAL D1 Ready to Kill Tally
Pippy () - karabou
Snowy () - jboo
Finny () - pippy
Genny () - kcough
Kcough
(5) - pippy, cray, Lyra, yk, PotE, MixyMama, bryndi
Ski (3) - AM, Sporty, genny, snowy
Sporty () - snowy
AM (2) - WZ, Pippy
PotE
() - kcough
bryndi (8) - dds, Kara, Ski, finn, jboo, kc, Cray, capri
capri
(1) - Mel
Cray () - bryndi
yk (1) - allie

Missing: snowy
20/21

Day 2 Grill The Meat Tally
bryndi (8)
- finn, Lyra, Ski, dds, Snowy, jboo, cray, capri, AM
finn (1) - jboo, mixymama, Sporty
jboo
(7) - genny, :thinking: karabou :thinking:, Mel, MJ, AM, MixyMama, cray, bryndi
AM (3) - WZ, Pippy, PotE
Pippy
(1) - yk
Snowy
() - bryndi

Missing: allieh
20/21

Day 3 official final lynch tally. Check your votes!
jboo (8)
- cray, Mel, sporty, MJ, Snow, Lyra, Cray, ski, Capri
Mel (3) - Pippy, cray, Jboo, genny
Snowy () - am
AM (1) - PotE
mixymama (3) - karabou, dds, Finn, allie
finn
(1) - sporty, mixymama
capri (2) - am, karabou
PotE
(1) - kal

19/19

FINAL Wafflefest 5000 Day 4 Lynch Tally
capri (1) - karabou, AM, jboo
MJ (1) - mel, dds, mixymama
AM (1) - PotE, sporty
Mel (7) - Pippy, Ski, jboo, yk, allie, MJ, Karabou, Snowy
Pippy
(2) - mel, Cray, Sporty, mel, mel, snowy, mel
yk () - mixymama, dds, capri, lyra
PotE (6) - genny, Lyra, yk, snowy, capri, Mel, MixyMama

missing: finny
18/19

FINAL Day 5 Lynch Tally
capri (2) - Karabou, AM
dds () - pippy
MixyMama (4) - dds, snowy, PotE, allie
Karabou
(1) - MJ
yk () - PotE
PotE (6) - Pippy, finn, Ski, lyra, MixyMama, capri, YK
Pippy
() - PotE
Snowy
(1) - genny

missing: finn
14/15

Official Day 6 Final Lynch Tally
capri (7)
- AM, Karabou, Pippy, Ski, dds, Lyra, MixyMama
Lyra () - capri
MixyMama (4) - Snowy, finn, allie, capri
dds
(1) - MJ
Snowy (1) - genny

13/13

Unofficial Day 7 Lynch Tally

genny (4) - Pippy, Ski, lyra, dds
dds (5) - MixyMama, genny, Karabou, mj, Snowy
MixyMama (2) - AM, finn, dds, Snowy

11/11

The Dead's Tenderize the Mods Unofficial D8 Tally
Mixymama (3) - am, lawpy, genny
AM (2) - pippy, finn
genny (4) - lyra, snowy, ski, mixymama

9/9

The Dead's Tasty Waffles :hungry: Unofficial D9 Lynch Tally
lawpy (3)
- Ski, Lyra, pippy, ski, mixymama, Snowy
mixymama (3) - am, lyra, lawpy, Ski
am (1) - Snowy, Pippy, Ski, MixyMama, Snowy
Snowy
() - Ski
pippy () - Ski
lyra () - Ski

7/7

Sadly say, “good game. congrats wolves for winning” :(

Not sure I understand the arguments for why village thinks i’m the convert.

Who do you think could be the convert instead based on what you've read?

@LyraGardenia Can I see the timeline of questions you asked?
Ask and ye shall receive:
N1: asked if Mel got any extra abilities from being tenderized, answer was no
N2: asked if there was a chaos, answer was no
N3: asked if there were more than 3 wolves remaining, answer was no
N4: blocked
N5: asked if conversion had occurred, answer was yes
N6: asked if conversion occurred N4, answer was no
N7: blocked
N8: blocked
N9: asked if there's more than one wolf remaining, answer was no
N10: asked if conversion occurred N3, answer was yes

Anything specifically about Weim's play that furthers this point?

Sorry for the delay since it took a while to read through all the posts.

There are several reasons why I think Weim is a convert. Quick glance at the voting sequence shows her voting pattern was consistently bad prior to the genny lynch. Even Weim herself admits her voting record was bad and yet decides to use the genny lynch to clear herself, which I disagree based on the context.

My one main argument at this point for why it makes no sense for me to be a wolf is the fact that I voted genny yesterday. It just does not make sense to sacrifice one wolf if two could reasonably survive the lynch (i.e. if we had both waffled to AM at the last second last night). But I DID lynch genny, I didn't waffle to save her at the last minute last night, because I am village.

This argument would be reasonable if Weim was the one who initiated the lynch or was on both genny wagons in D7 and D8. That didn't happen. Weim was the last one to vote for genny and basically prevented a counterwagon on her from forming. Finny wanted to vote for Weim but couldn't do so as she didn't want to create a tie and kill Snowy in the process.

lynch AM

I almost want to stay on Weim but if I did that would tie it up and we don't need that.

I don't know though, genny just has not struck me as particularly wolfy. But maybe I'm wrong.

Before Weim voted genny, genny already had 3 votes with two from Lyra and Ski who wanted to continue their genny lynch from last day. Weim likely realized genny was going to be doomed especially since genny wagon served as a counterwagon to DDS lynch in previous day and that DDS flipped village. So Weim bussing genny is definitely reasonable. Weim bussing genny also gives an opportunity to remedy her voting record in past several days and claim to look good for lyching genny.

I mentioned before that lynching genny is not grounds for village clearing and other reasons and overall play behavior matter. Right now, it looks like Weim simply bussed genny and prevented herself from getting lynched since Finny didn't want to create a tie and Pippy didn't seem inclined to switch her vote to Weim.

Another reason is Weim's weird interactions with Pippy. Weim began D8 with the following weird posts (which Ski also found it weird):

Ok, I'm just going to lay it all out there.

Pip, I know you don't want to vouch for anyone, but you received a message where I was allowed to include hints of my affiliation. What affiliation did you read?

Are they put in there by the mods or are you allowed to put what you want??? Because there’s a difference between the two. You could lie, but unless you’re unseerable, the mods wouldn’t.

Pippy's response seemed to ask for more clarification on what Weim meant:

Was this the one from last night?

Or the earlier one?

Message from last night was cryptic enough that I asked the mods if I was supposed to do anything with it, so maybe was not as strong of a hint as you thought haha

I do maybe (?) see what your role is (I think) but you also referenced my role name in one of your posts, and in conjunction with that it is wigging me out a little bit because I have not told anyone my role.

It was the earlier one.

And I have no clue what your role name is so if I mentioned it, it was 100% coincidental. Although if it was in one of the "cryptic" things I said last night I was trying to subtly quote my message to you so you'd get the hints without me blasting you if you had a good reason for not wanting to discuss it on thread.

Ok. So, I went back and re-read the earlier message.

I mean, if you wrote that...you literally put "my fellow villagers" in the message, which is about as village as a wolf in a granny hat.

Is your ability still the same as what it was when that message was sent?

Yes it is, technically. Which is to say, I don't currently have a role as that was sent with an item. And Mixy wrote it so I personally can't take credit for however village-y or not you may find it haha

I mean, if it was written by a player then I have no way of verifying whether the hint in there is accurate.

Given your role, then I don't think you are a wolf...
But I suppose there could be a wolf version of that.

Though -- I think you are less likely to be a wolf because of your hydra status in the first place, which lots of people seem to be ignoring for whatever reason.
Pippy wasn't sure whether the message Weim sent necessarily cleared her as it could just as well show Weim being a wolf pretending to be village. Pippy also further emphasizes that the major reason why she thinks it's unlikely for Weim to be wolf is because of Weim's hydra status. It seems that Pippy is using the hydra status as a main reason for not viewing Weim to be as wolfy and ignored the other conversations since it could go either way (Weim could be village or a wolf pretending to be village).

We also have this strange conversation between Weim and Finny in D7. Weim started off with this weird post.

If snowys worried about dying due to a tie maybe she should move her vote to someone better :yeahright:

I was kinda hanging on to this for a critical moment but.... one of y’all know I am village and could do me a big help here by moving your vote -__- ... I get used and abused. Never appreciated.

Weim seemed to claim that someone is vouching for her and asked for that player to change their vote accordingly. Finny is understandably confused, and the conversation became rather hostile on Weim's part.

Still waiting for someone to vouch weim

Me too. I’m assuming/hoping the individual will be here before lynch close

And do you know who this person is or should we just tag everyone who isn't currently present to cover our bases?

I can’t tell if you’re being a patronizing turd or if you’re actually asking but - yes I know who it is

You want to just tell us who it is?

But yes, I was genuinely asking.

If they don’t show up I will

Weim basically dismissed Finny's questions and continued to be vague. Snowy somehow understood what Weim was referring to.

Weim if you are talking about pippy...

Why would she know you are village and still say you are a good lynch today? Why would she try to make a three way tie the other day when she knew you were village?

And Pippy herself arrived and basically rejected the claims that she vouched for anyone.

The f is going on in here?

I am not vouching for either dds or Weim.

Still need to check PMs I guess, but as of now I have no idea what either one of them is talking about if they are looking for me to vouch.

The continuity seemed to suggest that Weim was referring to conversations with Pippy and was hoping to get Pippy to clear her based on that. However, Pippy seemed confused by the conversations since they suggest that Weim could just as well be a wolf pretending to be village and mainly used the hydra status to not pursue a Weim lynch.

Basically, I think Weim as a wolf was trying to get into Pippy's good side and try to get a village read from her to lay low and force further mislynches. Weim also seemed to be in relative agreement with genny in D7 based on their interactions.

Weim was also generally aggressive and hostile to a lot of players like Finny and AM and often using rather dismissive language.

And importantly, today is LyLo and we need to be careful on who we vote. It seems your vote on me was pressure to get more insights from me, but Weim's followup vote looks opportunistic. It looks like she's quick to jump on a misslynch and seal a win. When you asked Weim for clarification, Weim seemed alarmed and stressed out. Why?

Lynch lawper

Are you sure you want to do that?

o_Oo_Oo_O You’re stressing me out

Seems rather odd.

Weim being a wolf convert is definitely possible. She's a hydra and has two players functioning as one role. Wolves would like to have hydras in their team for better strategizing. Not to mention, Weim's conversations with Pippy and rather dismissive attitudes towards Finny and you also occurred after the conversion, so that's a marked change in behavior.

Also Weim killing Pippy is definitely reasonable as it makes me look bad, since Pippy voted me last day. Weim also knew Ski was going to die this night since Finny died last night. And Weim was aggressive towards Finny, and Finny wanted to vote Weim but didn't want to cause a tie. So it's reasonable that Weim also killed Finny the previous night.

I really don't think Lawper is the convert considering the conversion occurred post-rez. Rezzed players always get scrutinized pretty hard, and MJ never posts much (and often gets lynched just for being quiet), so I can't see them thinking he would be helpful. It's hard with only about a day of actual posts to go off, but Lawper's posts are reading village to me.

MixyMama would be a good convert choice as mentioned because two heads are better than one, and people tend to assume a hydra wouldn't be an original wolf (yes, RNG is a thing, but some mods fiddle with the RNG results a tad). And as discussed, her voting history isn't great and tended to copy me. She had a late vote for PotE the day Mel was lynched, again voted for PotE when he was lynched, the next day a late vote on capri's lynch, day 7 pushed dds over genny. The only slightly village-looking vote is she was the final vote on genny's lynch, but they may have decided that was the best move to hopefully give MixyMama village cred.

AM is still difficult for me. We have to disregard her being the final vote on the bryndy lynch since that was D2. I believe the conversations about her not starting her typical questioning meta until prompted were also that day, so that's neither here nor there. She also was slow to start doing her color-coded voting records, tunnelled hard on capri for several days, and was not on the Mel or genny lynches. And waiting so long to claim the rez was SUPER weird, @Animal Midwife I'd really like a genuine explanation for that choice.

Also @Lawper and @WeimMama, would you two mind sharing what your roles are? Considering the game is over after today either way, I figure it can only help us make a decision.

Also @Lawper and @WeimMama, would you two mind sharing what your roles are? Considering the game is over after today either way, I figure it can only help us make a decision.

I'm meatloaf the singer. My only night action is to write something each night that will be placed in the following morning's write up. My role didn't change after the rez.

I'm meatloaf the singer. My only night action is to write something each night that will be placed in the following morning's write up. My role didn't change after the rez.
Gotcha, I had forgotten you said that. What have you/MJ added to the writeups?

N1:

In the distance you hear a faint song, growing closer over the roar of a motorcycle...
"Whatever happened to Saturday night?
When you dressed up sharp and you felt alright
It don't seem the same since cosmic light
Came into my life, I thought I was divine..."

N4:

Again a motorcycle can be heard in the distance, but now the accompanying song is much more somber. You catch the tail end of something:
"If we can say goodbye, if we can say goodbye.
Is nothing sacred anymore?
If we can say goodbye.
Is nothing sacred anymore?"
And as the rider is almost out of hearing distance, expletives are heard about lycanthropic individuals that are too graphic to be repeated in this family-oriented writeup.

N6:

Strange music can again be heard in the distance...
"You got the kind of legs that do more than walk
I don't have to listen to your whimpering talk
Listen you got the kind of eyes that do more than see
You got a lotta nerve to come on to me
You got the kind of lips that do more than drink
You got the kind of mind that does less than think
But since I'm feeling kinda lonely and my defenses are low
Why don't you give it a shot and get it ready to go
I'm looking for anonymous and fleeting satisfaction..."

Before the music fades, you hear the singer frantically yell, "Also I don't trust Kara because her role is weird, maybe not a wolf, but hey..." And like that, the sound is gone...

Reactions: 1 user