WWorld of Neopia - GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'm checking on something, I'm waiting to hear back.

There's also a lot of roles involved with items for seemingly no items which is weird.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
No mod would put in a role that would allow you to ask a question every night unless they were completely nuts.

In Thomas Covenant I could ask mod questions instead of seering (role or name or affiliation) every night, but I also could not say **** all to anyone and had to post pics.
That;s mean. Who would do something like that?

Reactions: 3 users
Well, now that everyone knows that you can ask questions, you might as well share all the Q&A's. There's no point in keeping it secret.

I think MJ should share. No one he's shared with has checked in.

I think MJ should share. No one he's shared with has checked in.

He has shared with me, though it seems like between the two of you there hasn't been much gathered which is disappointing. Other than the item conversion mechanism.

I tried to follow along while dead, but have lost track of who is claiming to be who, and who is vouching for each other. I'll try to go back through tonight and get organized, but for now I'm not feeling the mags lynch, and I feel like I've heard very little from FS, so I'll lynch frozenshades

I'll be checking in later and will likely waffle

Well, unless mags gives us more of a description, from what I've read online, Eliv Thade sounds kind of shady....
So lynch mags unless she gives a convincing description of her role...

Members don't see this ad :)
I tried to follow along while dead, but have lost track of who is claiming to be who, and who is vouching for each other. I'll try to go back through tonight and get organized, but for now I'm not feeling the mags lynch, and I feel like I've heard very little from FS, so I'll lynch frozenshades

I'll be checking in later and will likely waffle
I thought frozen shades was linked to the petpetpetgoose...

Reactions: 1 user
You are Eliv Thade, the mutant kacheek. You are an absolute lover of puzzles, and some people say you went a little crazy when one of your servants gave you a puzzle you couldn't solve. Once every three nights (starting on Night 2), you can ask the mods a question about the game.

Btw - feel free to run your question by me the day cycle before, I won't allow you to ask anything too over the top (like what is the name of a wolf etc), so best to check if I'll allow it or not.

It seems like MJ is saying he learned a lot from role and Eacalla is saying he didn't. ****lynch MJ**** Unless someone is totally sure he couldn't have made it all up

If one isn't a wolf we probably know who to go after the next night, at least.

It seems like MJ is saying he learned a lot from role and Eacalla is saying he didn't. ****lynch MJ**** Unless someone is totally sure he couldn't have made it all up
Confirming or denying how much information we have gained from our abilities gives the wolves an edge in knowing who to target. I'm not spilling my guts in the main thread like everyone else, it's just poor strategy.

lynch ashgirl because I'm going to my fabulous workspace and a date so I have no guarantee I'll be around for the deadline this evening, and I have no concrete feels about anyone we're lynching right now so i'd rather put in a vote than miss.

Something is rotten in the state of Denmark. I just don't know what...

I guess I'll **lynch FS** for now. I'm not getting strong vibes from anyone.

I'm going with lynch MJ . Think it's odd that there is two question asking roles especially when there were two different types of seers already. Just seems like a lot of people being able to ask questions.

These aren't things I know, just things you've claimed. Unless I missed it, I don't remember anyone verifying your statement that your role is useful, or that it's necessarily a villager role :shrug:

Dyachei is not a villager and I would strongly suggest NOT lynching her.

ANYBODY who knows my play history should understand the significance of me saying that.

Official Lynch Tally

Dyachei 1
- SOV
Mad Jack 4 - dyachei, BI, mags, orca
Mags 3 - jojo, kaydubs, 98cats
Orca 1 - tv
BI 2 - WZ, fs
Frozenshades 3 - Escalla, epivet, MJ
Ashgirl 1 - gwen
SOV 0

Waffles: 3
Deadline: 1 hour (7:00pm EST/12:00am GMT)
Votes: 15/19

Dyachei is not a villager and I would strongly suggest NOT lynching her.

ANYBODY who knows my play history should understand the significance of me saying that.
good to know... as long as she is useful for now, no reason to get distracted.

unlynch dyachei
Lynch gwen.

no idea TBH.

lynch orca killer whale

I'm doing the memorial day barbecue thing. Won't be able to check in until later.

Mods, maybe this would be a good day to consider delaying the lynch a few hours because of holiday stuff? (On the other hand, it looks like MOST people have managed to check in and vote, so maybe I'm just talking out my ass.)

While I find it incredibly strange that there would be two people to ask questions, there are different enough and seem legitimate. Gah I don't know who to lynch. Lynch 98 on random since I don't have any feelings for anyone at this point.

Has orca made any claim? I'm on my phone so I can't look up too much

No....

But she said she blocked allie and started on that. Which I have wondered if it was a toss under the bus.

There's a lot of "I could see that"s but all of equal level...

Reactions: 1 user
Official Lynch Tally

Mad Jack 5 - dyachei, BI, mags, orca, Chillbo
Mags 1 - 98cats
Orca 4 - tv, LIS, MJ, jojo
BI 2 - WZ, fs
Frozenshades 2 - Escalla, epivet
Ashgirl 1 - gwen
98cats 1 - Ash
Gwen 0
SOV 0
Dyachei 0

Waffles: 6
Deadline: 40 minutes (7:00pm EST/12:00am GMT)
Votes: 16/19
Missing voters: SOV, lissa, kaydubs

Heads up to @Mad Jack you're in first, @orca2011 you're in second.

Last edited: