Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,
Since AMCAS 2014 submission starts tomorrow I thought I would make a thread for all us re-applicants to follow each other and provide some moral support! Having to do this all over definitely sucks but at least I can take some solace in the fact that I am not alone. I can't wait to see us all finally get what we've worked so hard to achieve! Good luck everyone

Since AMCAS 2014 submission starts tomorrow I thought I would make a thread for all us re-applicants to follow each other and provide some moral support! Having to do this all over definitely sucks but at least I can take some solace in the fact that I am not alone. I can't wait to see us all finally get what we've worked so hard to achieve! Good luck everyone


I received a couple IIs...I performed crash-and-burn horribly in one of my interviews (resulting in a waitlist), and my other interview went really well (also resulting in a waitlist). 