***OFFICIAL 2014 Pre-Allo Re-Applicant Thread***

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Another old boy got the nod! :)

Reactions: 1 users
Reapplicant, waitlisted at the school I was admitted to this year. I frightened everyone at work with my joyous screams when I got the email. Reapplication is not the worst. It's expensive, but not the worst.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Accepted as of yesterday! So worth the work of reapplying. :)

Just found this thread - reapplicant with 4 acceptances & 4 interviews remaining!

Took me a while to find this thread. Reapplicant from two years ago checking in. Just received my first acceptance yesterday from a school that rejected me pre secondary last time. Totally worth the wait.

Took me a while to find this thread. Reapplicant from two years ago checking in. Just received my first acceptance yesterday from a school that rejected me pre secondary last time. Totally worth the wait.

Congratulations to you! Have a great weekend!

that is amazing. congratulations!!!

Re-applicant here. Just want to check in and let everyone know not to give up! 1II and 25R last year (unbelievably terrible). 5 MD acceptances this year with 1 coming from a Top 20 (YES!!!). Hang in there and good luck guys!