***Official UPENN c/o 2015 Thread!!***

SO excited to get into Penn!

I'm in as well with Dean's, and will be accepting it.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
How much is the Dean's scholarship for 4 years?

Awesome... congrats!

Dean scholarship is apx. .5 of ur tuition

I got into Penn and received the Deans scholarship as well. If I didn't get that it would have been an easy decision to attend my state school but not it a tough call... I got a my package in Cali today fyi! Only have until the 16th to decide on the scholarship

I got into Penn and received the Deans scholarship as well. If I didn't get that it would have been an easy decision to attend my state school but not it a tough call... I got a my package in Cali today fyi! Only have until the 16th to decide on the scholarship

I knooo same here.... Such a hard decision to make :( ... This is killing me.. Wat to do wat to do

Members don't see this ad :)
It seems everybody who has received the Penn acceptance so far has gotten the Dean's Scholarship. I guess those must go out first?

I got in with the Dean's. I am in Utah and they second day aired the package so it was on my doorstep on Dec 1.

Just got the acceptance in the mail today! :soexcited:

i ran around the house for about 10 minutes....I'm still shaking!

Holy ****. I just got in. Holy **** this is awesome.

Acceptance letter in the mail today...

I absolutely cannot believe that I got in!!!! OH MY GOSH!!!! Wahhhh!!!! decisions decisions....

Congrats to everyone else :) :soexcited:

Hey, all of you with Dean's scholarship, did you guys get it through UPS or First Class Mail? Seems like one person from Utah got it through air mail.. Hmm

Hey, all of you with Dean's scholarship, did you guys get it through UPS or First Class Mail? Seems like one person from Utah got it through air mail.. Hmm

GOt mine via ups

Someone make that fb group stat haha

I got my letter from UPenn today! Wow! I didn't think I would get in. However, no scholarship attached... so I am going to decline it since I got into my state school too. However it's hard to say no to an Ivy league school :(

I got my letter from UPenn today! Wow! I didn't think I would get in. However, no scholarship attached... so I am going to decline it since I got into my state school too. However it's hard to say no to an Ivy league school :(

Hey 7 Iron, congrats on acceptance, too bad you are turning it down. Which service did they use to mail it to you? UPS or first class?

i'll clarify, they sent it to me 2nd day through UPS.

How many deans scholarship left? Do you mind share the status? Interview in two weeks but got in 3 schools already. Thanks

Got in, not going. Nothing about about it would make me choose it over Buffalo. Unless you got the dean's scholarship, it's not even close to worth the cost of tuition.

I'M IN!

i am also very torn between Penn and my state school - UIC. ahhhh such a tough decision! what would you guys do?? (ps. no dean's scholarship)

How many deans scholarship left? Do you mind share the status? Interview in two weeks but got in 3 schools already. Thanks

It appears that Dean's recipients received their letters on Dec 1st, so the answer to your question would be none are left for now. If people turn down the offer, then the scholarship is passed on down to the next person.

On a sidenote...

Facebook group:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_112062752195901

Last edited:
Hey 7 Iron, congrats on acceptance, too bad you are turning it down. Which service did they use to mail it to you? UPS or first class?

It was the US postal service first class. Sent Nov 30.

Last edited:
i have not gotten the schoalrship... but i got an acceptance packet today.. by usps priority.

How many students are awarded the dean's scholarship each year? What is the total class size?
Anyone know where I can find the specializing rates/placement for UPenn?
Thanks

How many students are awarded the dean's scholarship each year? What is the total class size?

I remember form last year's post that about 25 people receive Dean's scholarship

Just got my packet today.

Congratulations everyone.

I got my acceptance yesterday! I was/am so excited. How is everyone making decisions? I got accepted to Columbia, Maryland, Ohio State and Penn and have an Army scholarship, so finances are not an issue. I realize this is such an awesome position to be in, but I have no idea how I am going to choose.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
whooo got the packer in the mail yesterday :D