¿QQué Hora Es? - Official WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Man I am so close to changing my vote from you but it's hard when you're waiting 13 min before close to vote. Also your 2 friends are turning me off more than anything
There are no friends here, we are all strangers. Any inkling to like someone because you're friends outside of a game will get your throat ripped out.
 
Because NSFW is starting to make a solid effort in this game, and I can't get past all the weirdness with nohika, I will

***unlynch NSFW***
***lynch nohika***

I too would like to come back to Jilary, especially since she hasn't said anything really today


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was waiting so long because I didn't want to make a retaliatory vote on someone, or a vote just to save my skin. I legitimately want to be useful and right now with the inkling of feels I have to go:

Lynch Cyndia
 
Because NSFW is starting to make a solid effort in this game, and I can't get past all the weirdness with nohika, I will

***unlynch NSFW***
***lynch nohika***

I too would like to come back to Jilary, especially since she hasn't said anything really today


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
I looked and she has only made one post and 6 yesterday?
 
Ugh, I've got 4 min, I'll try to make the best of it. Just skimmed 4 pages. What are the reasons for the nokia vote? (Yes, missed it in my skimming, hope someone can help)
giphy.gif
 
Day 2 Final Tally

NSFW (6) - Ny, AM, cdo, bjeh, LIS, cyndia
Cyndia (2) - Snowy, nsfw
Nohika (9) - Trilt, raf, pippy, 3m, kc, weimmama, genny, amgoose, stl
Amgoose (1) - hyge
Jil (1) - nohika

19/20 votes accounted for

Check your votes!
 
Yes, I liked posts while catching up on the train ride home and had a nice list of quoted messages I planned to reply to. Was finally caught up when we got to my stop. Drove home and there were already 2 more pages to catch up on again, oh and my list of quotes was gone. Basically, re: night kill choice, whomever was killed n1 (yes I forget already) had a nothing ability, wolves wouldn't have cared about it AT ALL, it was likely a random choice kill. Was it someone who made it to end game in the last game? STL is always wolf leaning, and it takes a LOT to convince me otherwise.
 
And now on ¿QQue Hora Es?...
The actors were subdued with the loss of their poet extraordinaire. Was there movement, a block was heard, answers were requested, and through it all laughter.
proxy.php


All that could not distract the actors from turning to @nohika, a man whose sister had decided to intrude in his life. Why now did Luz have to show up and why did she become fast friends with his wife Isabella? Together they team up, nagging at every little thing that is wrong. Well no more!

Stepping into center stage Nohika proudly proclaimed having returned from retirement. But that was not enough to appease the other performers. You need to make the audience believe you, where is that spark, that connection to display your true affiliation?

Nohika responded to the actors "I will reveal my inner affiliations!", yet those who he poured his heart out too spat on his image. "This is you?" they cried, "I don't believe it!" Nothing hurts worse than having ones inner self rejected, pouring it all out for those to see and judge, yet they find you lacking. "Fine!" he shouted, "You think I'm so evil? Take me out then!" He stared defiantly back at the others. But they were angry and not easily appeased. The performers were not impressed and a shout of what do you want from me was heard as they pushed and shoved Nohika. The lights went down and the curtain was shut but still a scream filled the air.

You have lynched Nohika:
She was Esteban Julio Ricardo Montoya del Rosa Ramirez VILLAGER who could cancel 1 night

It is now NIGHT 2. 19 characters remain. Please submit your night actions as soon as possible! Night ends 7am PT

Roster
La Familia Tetas


@genny
@amgoose319
@bjeh

La Familia Lobos


@WeimMama
@raf2769
@mmmdreamerz
@Animal Midwife
@hygebeorht

La Familia Locos


@kcoughli
@PippyPony
@SummerTheLynx
@Trilt

La Familia Zanahoria


@Jilary
@nyanko
@SnowshoeDog143
@LetItSnow

La Familia Azar


@Cyndia
@NSFW
@cdoconn

NPC: @WildZoo

Los Muertos

Filly Bay, Maximiliano
vetmedhead, Poet Extraordinaire

@nohika, Esteban Julio Ricardo Montoya del Rosa Ramirez
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You have lynched Nohika:
She was Esteban Julio Ricardo Montoya del Rosa Ramirez VILLAGER who could cancel 1 night
It is now NIGHT 2. 19 characters remain. Please submit your night actions as soon as possible! Night ends 7am PT
**********
I LOVE THIS NAME SO MUCH THANK YOU. Suite Life of Zack and Cody was my favorite.
**********
 
Jil has 7 total posts this game. 5 of which are commenting on how busy she is. Therefore,

Lynch Jil
Yes, because I've actually had a legit busy 3 days, shocker. Did I not say I preferred 36hr cycles because it was better for my busy schedule? Yes, yes I did. I know wolves can be busy too, but villagers can be too.

@Jilary you've liked posts today. why not post something yourself?

Explained a bit above, liked posts while coming home on the train, but got to my stop before being able to reply. Drove home, more pages to catch up on, plus lost everything I had quoted. Attempted to catch up again, almost finished when dinner was ready. My son came home for spring break today, so dinner was a bit longer than normal. Finally got to my computer a few minutes before lynch closed, asked why nokia was being lynched and got gif in response. That was super helpful, thanks.

Jilary is leaning slight wolf to me. A lot of her responses have seemed very short with people/not backed up by much thought, and she has been making a lot of excuses for not posting. Okay I know people are busy, but they still make time to play regardless.
@hygebeorht ?
Sometimes there really isn't time to be made, especially when several pages are added as you are catching up. I don't think I've ever been this MIA in a game before, and I definitely wouldn't have done that intentionally as a wolf, it drew way too much attention my way. I'm actually surprised no acti0ns were sent my way last night (at least none that I was informed of).
 
**********
I LOVE THIS NAME SO MUCH THANK YOU. Suite Life of Zack and Cody was my favorite.
**********
😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉
YOU'RE WELCOME! I WAS SO PROUD OF THAT NAME ADDITION. There's a few of mine in there that are the best references in my opinion hahaha
😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎
 
Yes, because I've actually had a legit busy 3 days, shocker. Did I not say I preferred 36hr cycles because it was better for my busy schedule? Yes, yes I did. I know wolves can be busy too, but villagers can be too.



Explained a bit above, liked posts while coming home on the train, but got to my stop before being able to reply. Drove home, more pages to catch up on, plus lost everything I had quoted. Attempted to catch up again, almost finished when dinner was ready. My son came home for spring break today, so dinner was a bit longer than normal. Finally got to my computer a few minutes before lynch closed, asked why nokia was being lynched and got gif in response. That was super helpful, thanks.


Sometimes there really isn't time to be made, especially when several pages are added as you are catching up. I don't think I've ever been this MIA in a game before, and I definitely wouldn't have done that intentionally as a wolf, it drew way too much attention my way. I'm actually surprised no acti0ns were sent my way last night (at least none that I was informed of).
Still contributing nothing...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The night was much busier than the last. Bar fights, arguments, and someone was sneaking around! Raf however was snug in his bed without a care in the world. He finally felt as though he was making progress convincing the others he was one of them. Show business is difficult, but he finally got his foot in the door! If he had seen the shadow lurking outside his window, he might have felt a little less tranquil. He was woken by a loud CRASH and he ran outside. That was a fatal mistake. The actors awoke to find Raf's body squished on stage flat like a pancake, gore everywhere. Wow that was going to take a while to clean up!

Dead is Raf, VILLAGER, Santiago Maximiliano Joaquin Marquez, who could cancel one lynch.

But wait! As everyone picked up some shovels and clorox wipes, they noticed that their numbers hadn't changed. Was that, could it be . . . ? Yes! There was Nohika, helping clean up body gunk and looking very much alive. Please welcome Nohika back to the stage!

It is now DAY 3. 19 characters (and 1 NPC) remain. Day 3 ends at 7pm PT

Roster
La Familia Tetas


@genny
@amgoose319
@bjeh
@nohika

La Familia Lobos


@WeimMama
@mmmdreamerz
@Animal Midwife
@hygebeorht

La Familia Locos


@kcoughli
@PippyPony
@SummerTheLynx
@Trilt

La Familia Zanahoria


@Jilary
@nyanko
@SnowshoeDog143
@LetItSnow

La Familia Azar


@Cyndia
@NSFW
@cdoconn

NPC: @WildZoo

Los Muertos

Filly Bay, Maximiliano
vetmedhead, Poet Extraordinaire
@raf2769, Santiago Maximiliano Joaquin Marquez
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm baaaaaaaack

Aww poor raf. 🙁 Is Maximiliano enough of a common name that Raf may or may not be related to FB?

I'm thinking it was just a coincidence. Maximiliano was a name I submitted to PBC back before the game started. Probably the same case with raf.
 
No, no, no, didn't you learn from last game? You villager assassin the sketchy noob on day 2, that's how it works 😛

(But, in all seriousness, given that goose is in my neutral pile, I am good with this)

I kinda think kcoughli might be a good village assassin target. More coming, but I've got her as "strong wolf" *and* "strong villager". So.....