¿QQué Hora Es? - Official WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PrincessButterCup

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
What a beautiful morning in paradise! Sunlight sparkles on the ocean, the breeze is soft and warm, and you haven't a care in the world. Life couldn't be more perfect . . .

16df1e30-bbe6-0133-bf49-0e694d25c22d.gif

Suddenly, you hear a voice. Weren't you alone? That's very strange. The voice has a very pleasant accent, so you listen:

Next time on ¿QQue Hora Es?... A show where anything can happen. Where everyone is connected and everyone has a secret. Expect drama, betrayals, lies, and truths as we follow our heroes in their struggle to win against the dark. Watch as they find new lovers, enemies, and friends. All that remains to be seen is whether good will prevail over evil or if darkness will overtake Que Hora Es forever. Tune in every afternoon to keep up with your favourite characters throughout this twist-filled season!

Well, you're certainly trying your best to make life appear perfect. Around here, skeletons tend to fall out of closets. Be careful who you share your secrets with - not everyone can be trusted. But you're a character in a Spanish soap opera! You didn't expect life to be uncomplicated, did you?

giphy.gif

It is now Day One. 22 characters have been cast in this drama. Lynch deadline is 7 pm PT on THURSDAY (3/23).

Your narrators are @Karabiner13, @Coopah, @SARdoghandler, @guisantes, and myself.

Las Normas:

1. Unless your role description says otherwise, you are a villager.
  2. You may only PM within your roster groups. Please add Karabiner to your pms, so that all of your lovely (or nosy?) mods can enjoy. There are too many of us to be added without donor status. ;)
  3. No screenshots. No quoting mod pms. Period.
  4. You may edit posts, but please don't mess with lynch votes.
  5. If discussion stops and there is an overwhelming majority before lynch deadline, lynch may close early. Otherwise deadlines will be as follows: Night closes at 7 am PT, Lynch closes at 7 pm PT (36 hour days)
  6. Early actions and contingency actions are much appreciated.
  7. If you die, you must immediately cease and desist making strategic posts.
  8. The dead must post in ***stars***
  9. I expect good participation from all of you. If you are consistently making less than 5 content posts per day cycle, you will be mod killed. You've been warned.

ROSTER

La Familia Tetas

@genny
@Trilt
@nohika
@amgoose319
@bjeh

La Familia Lobos

@WeimMama
@raf2769
@mmmdreamerz
@Animal Midwife
@hygebeorht

La Familia Locos

@kcoughli
@PippyPony
@SummerTheLynx
@Filly Bay

La Familia Zanahoria

@Jilary
@nyanko
@SnowshoeDog143
@LetItSnow

La Familia Azar

@vetmedhead
@Cyndia
@NSFW
@cdoconn

Let the drama begin!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
22 players.. 4 wolves + convert? also would definitely expect PBC to through a chaos character in the mix as well.

lynch genny

because basically every single game I've played with her I say to myself "Nahhhhh she can't be a wolf again" and then I've literally always been wrong. Obviously willing to change with some discussion.

It's day one and I already need to look up words

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 2 users
22 players.. 4 wolves + convert? also would definitely expect PBC to through a chaos character in the mix as well.
That was my first thought in terms of numbers, too.

What other games has PBC modded? I'd like to poke around a bit and see what kinds of things we might be dealing with.

sent from ma fone

That was my first thought in terms of numbers, too.

What other games has PBC modded? I'd like to poke around a bit and see what kinds of things we might be dealing with.

sent from ma fone
don't know about games except for the notorious veronica mars game, I just know PBC's favorite roles are wolf and chaos, so would be pretty surprised if there wasn't a chaos role.

It is now​
Day One.​
22 characters have been cast in this drama.​
Lynch deadline is 7 pm PT on WEDNESDAY (3/23).​

Night closes at 7 am PT, Lynch closes at 7 pm PT (36 hour days)
Okay.. so today is Wednesday, and Wednesday is not the 23rd.

So... when does it end? I'm guessing Thursday at 7pm in the imaginary time zone of PT? ;)

Members don't see this ad :)
Okie dokie then! As for wolf, I agree with the likeliness of 4+1. I think a chaos player would fit in very well with the telenovela theme, not sure if a neutral would (everyone has an opinion and has an agenda in a telenovela!)

These family names are also cracking me up. The Tits Family. :laugh:

Oh but you gotta Lynch the entirety of the Wolf Family (Weim, RAF, 3M, AM, Hyge). Cause they are clearly wolves already.

These family names are also cracking me up. The Tits Family. :laugh:

Oh but you gotta Lynch the entirety of the Wolf Family (Weim, RAF, 3M, AM, Hyge). Cause they are clearly wolves already.
That'd be hilarious if that was a game mechanism. :p

In keeping with the spirit of betrayal and intrigue, I think I'll keep it en la familia, and

************lynch @kcoughli ************

until I can get enough of a feel of whether she's scamming me again or not

sent from ma fone

My first WW game and I'm in the tits family. Man what did I sign up for...

Lynch kcough

because she's always a wolf!!!!!!111!!one!

SO excited to have this finally start. :soexcited:

And just a friendly reminder from your 3rd baby mod, remember if you have any PMs in your groups to add Karabou and allow her to add the rest of us nosey mods
I need all the behind-the-scenes-gossip

Are mods supposed to post in stars? IDEK. Ignore the baby mod pls

Reactions: 6 users
Okie dokie then! As for wolf, I agree with the likeliness of 4+1. I think a chaos player would fit in very well with the telenovela theme, not sure if a neutral would (everyone has an opinion and has an agenda in a telenovela!)

Haha I thought you said "As a wolf, I agree...) And I was all ready to lynch you, when I realized I read it wrong. Geez I need more sleep :laugh:

I'd say about 1/4 of players are wolves (seems to be the trend at least).

Waiting on a lynch vote until I hear from more players.

P.S. #titties4lyfe

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 users
Okay.. so today is Wednesday, and Wednesday is not the 23rd.

So... when does it end? I'm guessing Thursday at 7pm in the imaginary time zone of PT? ;)

I've been traveling, I don't know which day is which anymore. Today was supposed to be Tuesday, apparently, and it's not. :p

First post is edited with correct day/date.

Reactions: 1 user
That would be 6 wolves if you're rounding up. That seems a bit excessive!

I was rounding to 20 players which would be about 5, including chaos player. Sorry forgot there are 22 now

I freaking hope not. That would be a 17:5 ratio - 3.4 villagers per wolf. Worse if there is a chaos/neutral. That would be beyond stupid. The 4:1 ratio a bunch of mods have gone with is bad enough when it really should be *at least* 5:1.

My opinion, of course. But the poor ratio is just one of the many reasons games have favored wolves more than they should.

Last edited:
Yeah I was thinking a chaos player would fit well in this specific game. This may be a dumb question but is there only ever 1 chaos player (in the games that do have them)? I've only ever seen one per game tops but I wasn't sure if that was rule or something.

I freaking hope not. That would be a 17:5 ratio - 3.4 villagers per wolf. Worse if there is a chaos/neutral. That would be beyond stupid. The 4:1 ratio a bunch of mods have gone with is bad enough when it really should be *at least* 5:1.

My opinion, of course. But the poor ratio is just one of the many reasons games have favored wolves more than they should.
eh I'm just estimating this because 20% of 22 players rounded up is 5 wolves, but that seems high to start with, so I'm assuming 4. But knowing PBC, and recent games, I assume there will probably be a convert and a chaos in there in addition to those 4. also is just my opinion.

Yeah I was thinking a chaos player would fit well in this specific game. This may be a dumb question but is there only ever 1 chaos player (in the games that do have them)? I've only ever seen one per game tops but I wasn't sure if that was rule or something.
technically anything is possible! and this theme would lend well to multiple chaos characters. But as discussed above, that would also limit the number of wolves because you still need to have a fair number of villagers.

Reactions: 1 user
Do the majority of players prefer shorter lynch cycles? It's been mentioned a couple of times, and I'm happy to adjust it if that's what works best for all of you. If you like this post I'll assume you're voting for 12 hr cycles. :)

Reactions: 5 users
Official(ish) Baby Mod Lynch Tally
Nohika (1) - LIS
Genny (1) - raf
kcough (2) - Pippy, AM
Cyndia (1) - Ny
STL (1) - nohika
Raf (1) - Genny