¿QQué Hora Es? - Official WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

126.jpg

Did anyone else read this as "lice line"? ....haha
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
:bag::bag::bag::bag::bag::bag::bag::bag::bag:
Yes I'm blaming everyone else but me
😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵
I told you all I wouldn't be able to help this morning. No blaming me Coop when I gave you fair warning
😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱
10/10 would fit with the theme to have one mod bitchslap another! :slap:
 
😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱
I leave it to the other mods for ONE NIGHT
:yeahright::yeahright::yeahright::yeahright::yeahright::yeahright::yeahright::yeahright::yeahright::yeahright::yeahright:

:bag::bag::bag::bag::bag::bag::bag::bag::bag:
Yes I'm blaming everyone else but me
😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵
I told you all I wouldn't be able to help this morning. No blaming me Coop when I gave you fair warning
😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

******
NvDrm.gif

******
 
And now on ¿QQue Hora Es?...

The night was busy, and the actors seemed dejected after losing so many members of their crew. They wondered if they would all perish. Nevertheless, there were some that persevered on. Genny, handsome man that he was, spent most of his night working diligently to pick up a one-night stand in the bar. Genny really had the actors' best interests at heart, but sleeping around was HARD! And sometimes, picking the wrong person to flirt with can have consequences . . . ouch. Feeling tired after last night's beating, Genny hid under the covers and tried to make the swelling go down around his eye. Maybe the impaired vision had something to do with the fact that Genny didn't see the axe hanging above the bed. It was precariously placed and seemed to be held up by a single wire. Suddenly the wire snapped, and Genny didn't even have time to scream before he lost his seductive voice forever.

Well, CDO had quite the day yesterday. Who knows what got into her? Whatever it was, EVERYONE knew that the results were - that annoyingly high-pitched laughter. So over the top. So unnecessary. More than one of her cast members spent the day glaring at her, and mayyyybe one or two were picturing their hands around her throat.

Several actors are late getting to set this morning. Some carry coffee mugs in their hands, still exhausted even after their beauty sleep. "So help me," someone says, "If I have to listen to that prima donna laugh one. more. time. I'm gonna . . ."

But no one would have to listen to CDO today - she's dead. The cast finds her in the first row of audience seating. Her throat looks raw and sore. Did she laugh herself to death, or was it something else? The silence, at least, is wonderful.


Dead is
Genny Jesus de Dios, VILLAGER, who could sleep with women and reveal their affiliation

Dead is
Cdo, Miguel Amador Alvarado, VILLAGER, who's only ability was that she had a best friend with whom she shared everything.
2a9b2wx.jpg

It is now DAY 4! Lynch deadline is 7PM PT

There are 16 players (and 1 NPC) remaining:

Roster

La Familia Tetas


@amgoose319
@bjeh
@nohika- Esteban Julio Ricardo Montoya del Rosa Ramirez

La Familia Lobos


@WeimMama
@hygebeorht

La Familia Locos


@kcoughli
@PippyPony
@SummerTheLynx
@Trilt
@mmmdreamerz

La Familia Zanahoria


@Jilary
@nyanko
@SnowshoeDog143
@LetItSnow

La Familia Azar


@Cyndia
@NSFW

NPC: @WildZoo

Los Muertos

Filly Bay, Maximiliano
vetmedhead, Maria Valentina, Poet Extraordinaire
raf2769, Santiago Maximiliano Joaquin Marquez
Animal Midwife, Isabella de la Puta
@genny, Jesus de Dios
@cdoconn, Miguel Amador Alvarado
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone have thoughts on why those would have been the kills? They both seemed to have been on at least a few people's suspicions lists... Cdo being gone is making me look at the rest of her fam tho. Need to go back and do some more reading about cyndia but that is just making me more suspicious of nsfw
 
Retrospectively, Genny asking me what my gender was d1 now makes sense... trying to see if she would waste a seering or not. Sounds like she didn't have any success at all between blocking and male characters.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah, they both seem like weird choices to me. Maybe genny accidentally said something in PMs to indicate she was the seer? It's honestly going to make me look harder at her group.

Cdo I don't get at all -- seems harsh coming right after the posting restriction.
 
Yeah, they both seem like weird choices to me. Maybe genny accidentally said something in PMs to indicate she was the seer? It's honestly going to make me look harder at her group.

Cdo I don't get at all -- seems harsh coming right after the posting restriction.
Part 1 - good point

and part 2 - i agree unless the wolves were just THAT annoyed with it and hoping to completely end the restriction....