You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
1st 2018 speed WW game
Started by kaydubs
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
This is why you had to play.Unofficial Day 1 Lynch Tally
Mel (2) - Sporty, finn
finn (1) - Pippy
Sporty (2) - genny, vmh
Pippy (1) - raf
Snowy (1) - 3m
raf (1) - Snowy
8/13
lynch close in 25 minutes
nobody knowsIncredibly punctual
How does it work
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lynch Sporty
because salt
because salt
Day 1: Order Up Lynch Tally
Mel (2) - Sporty, finn
finn (1) - Pippy
Sporty (3) - genny, vmh, AM
Pippy (1) - raf
vmh (1) - Coopah
Snowy (1) - 3m
raf (1) - Snowy
10/13
lynch close in ~20 minutes - @SportPonies : you on deck!
Roll call: @Melchizedek @Crayola227 @Jilary (modlets, don't make me look bad.....)
Mel (2) - Sporty, finn
finn (1) - Pippy
Sporty (3) - genny, vmh, AM
Pippy (1) - raf
vmh (1) - Coopah
Snowy (1) - 3m
raf (1) - Snowy
10/13
lynch close in ~20 minutes - @SportPonies : you on deck!
Roll call: @Melchizedek @Crayola227 @Jilary (modlets, don't make me look bad.....)
My role is too sweet for you to be salty.Lynch Sporty
because salt
My role is too sweet for you to be salty.
Then you underestimate my stubbornness.
Unlynch sporty, lynch Mel
For being here but not murderous enough to throw down lynch votes yet
For being here but not murderous enough to throw down lynch votes yet
Are your panties too far up your butt today? Maybe someone should've gone commando.Then you underestimate my stubbornness.
ehh I don't think Sporty is wolfy
Lynch VMH
Edit: ninja'd
Lynch VMH
Edit: ninja'd
Day 1: Order Up Lynch Tally
Mel (3) - Sporty, finn, vmh
finn (1) - Pippy
Sporty (2) - genny, AM
Pippy (1) - raf
vmh (2) - Coopah, Mel
Snowy (1) - 3m
raf (1) - Snowy
Waffles: 1
11/13
lynch close in ~15 minutes - @Melchizedek : you on deck!!
Roll call: @Crayola227 @Jilary (modlets, don't make me look bad.....)
Mel (3) - Sporty, finn, vmh
finn (1) - Pippy
Sporty (2) - genny, AM
Pippy (1) - raf
vmh (2) - Coopah, Mel
Snowy (1) - 3m
raf (1) - Snowy
Waffles: 1
11/13
lynch close in ~15 minutes - @Melchizedek : you on deck!!
Roll call: @Crayola227 @Jilary (modlets, don't make me look bad.....)
Are your panties too far up your butt today? Maybe someone should've gone commando.

Are your panties too far up your butt today? Maybe someone should've gone commando.
I just want to be terrible.
Why not?ehh I don't think Sporty is wolfy
Lynch VMH
Edit: ninja'd
Cause it's Mel. Don't be fooled, Coops 😉Why not?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just got here. Sorry dinner took longer than I thought. Did lynch close yet?
Cause it's Mel. Don't be fooled, Coops 😉

Lynch mel
Because, why not. Will try to skim 4 pages in 10 min.
Because, why not. Will try to skim 4 pages in 10 min.
12 minutesJust got here. Sorry dinner took longer than I thought. Did lynch close yet?
Did snowy unlynch raf and lynch me instead?
Did I miss this already lol
Did I miss this already lol
Unlynch Finn
Lynch cray
You snooze, you lose
Lynch cray
You snooze, you lose
Cuz there's a good chance I'll stick my own foot in my mouth and get myself lynched without wolves pushing me haha I don't think she'd vote me as a wolf.Why not?
So all people voting for you are not wolfy or just her?Cuz there's a good chance I'll stick my own foot in my mouth and get myself lynched without wolves pushing me haha I don't think she'd vote me as a wolf.
I can't really defend against RVS votes so idk what to say here? Don't lynch me?
Big extrapolation thereSo all people voting for you are not wolfy or just her?
I can't really defend against RVS votes so idk what to say here? Don't lynch me?
Remember what happened in your first speed game?
Just questioning the logicBig extrapolation there
Finn voting me isn't indicative, she's following through on a joke from earlier. I got ninja'd by VMH when she voted me. Still thinking on that one.So all people voting for you are not wolfy or just her?
Confession, this is my first speed game.
Okay I'm OJ kaydubs knows that one of the three things I cannot resist so she gave me my favorite role. I'm not a wolf.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Okay I'm OJ kaydubs knows that one of the three things I cannot resist so she gave me my favorite role. I'm not a wolf.
With or without pulp?
Calcium fortified or no?Okay I'm OJ kaydubs knows that one of the three things I cannot resist so she gave me my favorite role. I'm not a wolf.
She didn't clarify, but I like with pulp.With or without pulp?
yes yes I'm a heathen I know.
Uh what.....Did snowy unlynch raf and lynch me instead?
Did I miss this already lol
Day 1: Order Up Lynch Tally
Mel (4) - Sporty, finn, vmh, Jilary
finn ()
Sporty (2) - genny, AM
Pippy (1) - raf
vmh (2) - Coopah, Mel
Snowy (1) - 3m
raf (1) - Snowy
Cray (1) - Pip
Waffles: 2
12/13
lynch close in ~8 minutes - @Melchizedek : you on deck!!
Roll call: @Crayola227(modlets, don't make me look bad.....)
Are you the OJ the glove didn't fit on?Okay I'm OJ kaydubs knows that one of the three things I cannot resist so she gave me my favorite role. I'm not a wolf.
I was going to ask with or without a white Bronco lolWith or without pulp?
When I'm good, I'm goodddddOkay I'm OJ kaydubs knows that one of the three things I cannot resist so she gave me my favorite role. I'm not a wolf.
yes yes I'm a heathen I know.
I knew it.
ugh
unlynch vmh
lynch sportyspice.
Pure preservation.
unlynch vmh
lynch sportyspice.
Pure preservation.
With pulp is the best kindShe didn't clarify, but I like with pulp.
yes yes I'm a heathen I know.
You just made me snort. Points for vmhAre you the OJ the glove didn't fit on?
Can these points be exchanged for goods, possibly for orange juice?You just made me snort. Points for vmh

Day 1: Order Up Lynch Tally
Mel (4) - Sporty, finn, vmh, Jilary
finn ()
Sporty (3) - genny, AM, Mel
Pippy (1) - raf
vmh (1) - Coopah
Snowy (1) - 3m
raf (1) - Snowy
Cray (1) - Pip
Waffles: 3
12/13
lynch close in <5 minutes - @Melchizedek : you on deck!!
Roll call: @Crayola227(modlets, don't make me look bad.....)[/QUOTE]
Mel (4) - Sporty, finn, vmh, Jilary
finn ()
Sporty (3) - genny, AM, Mel
Pippy (1) - raf
vmh (1) - Coopah
Snowy (1) - 3m
raf (1) - Snowy
Cray (1) - Pip
Waffles: 3
12/13
lynch close in <5 minutes - @Melchizedek : you on deck!!
Roll call: @Crayola227(modlets, don't make me look bad.....)[/QUOTE]
Really bad idea lynching me guys.
Don't taunt him. He's already hydrating on vodka over there...Can these points be exchanged for goods, possibly for orange juice?![]()
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
unvote now or suffer.
30 seconds!!!
Unlynch vmh lynch sporty
How dare. I was going to make it a tie by unlynching you and lynching VMH...ugh
unlynch vmh
lynch sportyspice.
Pure preservation.
My mom hasn't influenced my feelings on ties or anything.
............Coops!!!!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K