You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
1st 2018 speed WW game
Started by kaydubs
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Uh what.....
Day 1: Order Up Lynch Tally
Mel (4) - Sporty, finn, vmh, Jilary
finn ()
Sporty (2) - genny, AM
Pippy (1) - raf
vmh (2) - Coopah, Mel
Snowy (1) - 3m
raf (1) - Snowy
Cray (1) - Pip
Waffles: 2
12/13
lynch close in ~8 minutes - @Melchizedek : you on deck!!
Roll call: @Crayola227(modlets, don't make me look bad.....)
I’m totally dumb lol. I was browsing quickly on mobile...that was my vote on snowy I was looking at ooooooops
😱Unlynch vmh lynch sporty
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I WILL RAGE QUIT, I SWEAR ON MY ALREADY EATEN OMELETTE!!!
********Day 1: Order Up Lynch Tally
Mel (4) - Sporty, finn, vmh, Jilary
finn ()
Sporty (2) - genny, AM, Mel
Pippy (1) - raf
vmh (1) - Coopah
Snowy (1) - 3m
raf (1) - Snowy
Cray (1) - Pip
Waffles: 3
12/13
lynch close in <5 minutes - @Melchizedek : you on deck!!
Roll call: @Crayola227(modlets, don't make me look bad.....)
(Ps your math is wrong on sportyspice)
********
FINAL Day 1: Order Up Lynch Tally
Mel (4) - Sporty, finn, vmh, Jilary
finn ()
Sporty (4) - genny, AM, Mel, Coopah
Pippy (1) - raf
vmh () -
Snowy (1) - 3m
raf (1) - Snowy
Cray (1) - Pip
Waffles: 4
12/13
Mel (4) - Sporty, finn, vmh, Jilary
finn ()
Sporty (4) - genny, AM, Mel, Coopah
Pippy (1) - raf
vmh () -
Snowy (1) - 3m
raf (1) - Snowy
Cray (1) - Pip
Waffles: 4
12/13
But I love youI WILL RAGE QUIT, I SWEAR ON MY ALREADY EATEN OMELETTE!!!
Ick, do not like ties in speed games
*****
Wow that was fast
*****
Wow that was fast
*****
Thanks, Happy Helperton. Go help in the other thread********
(Ps your math is wrong on sportyspice)
********
*****
Just need to ninja her on celebrating a tie and you'll have been taught very well 😀
*****
My mom hasn't influenced my feelings on ties or anything.
Just need to ninja her on celebrating a tie and you'll have been taught very well 😀
*****
I don’t like ties at all.Ick, do not like ties in speed games
Lynch closed, write up momentarily. Send in your PMs. Night closes at 5:15pmE
Mel this is both stupid and rediculous I'll wait for results (night too) then we will have words
Especially the way I like them.I don’t like ties at all.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
*******Thanks, Happy Helperton. Go help in the other thread![]()
IS THIS YOU GIVING ME PERMISSION TO POST A LOT ON THE OTHER THREAD?!?!?!?!
BYE GUYS
********
Wha... why?Mel this is both stupid and rediculous I'll wait for results (night too) then we will have words
*****
*****
It's giving you permission to be AM on the other thread. Go tally it up over there 😛*******
IS THIS YOU GIVING ME PERMISSION TO POST A LOT ON THE OTHER THREAD?!?!?!?!![]()
![]()
BYE GUYS
********
*****
**********
It's giving you permission to be AM on the other thread. Go tally it up over there 😛
*****
Damn.......
*****
Wait for results will influence my levels of anger but I'll tell you laterWha... why?
Just woke up..... too late to play??
Are you going to tell me you're a wolf? LolWait for results will influence my levels of anger but I'll tell you later
Just woke up..... too late to play??
You're already in. Lynch just closed.
You missed first day cycle but I think you're on the roster stillJust woke up..... too late to play??
As requested by mod, the players did the opposite. On account of the tie, they must be punished. @Coopah has been lynched (blame Mel!) - an ice cream sundae (vanillager).
Make better choices. PM NOW. Night 1 closes at ~5:15pm
Table of Contents:
Opening Post
Day 1: Coopah Eaten
12 menu items.
Coopah - ice cream sundae
Make better choices. PM NOW. Night 1 closes at ~5:15pm
Table of Contents:
Opening Post
Day 1: Coopah Eaten
12 menu items.
- @Animal Midwife
- @mmmdreamerz
- @Crayola227
- @genny
- @vetmedhead
- @PippyPony
- @raf2769
- @Melchizedek
- @finnickthedog
- @SnowshoeDog143
- @Jilary
- @SportPonies
Coopah - ice cream sundae
mhm
*******an ice cream sundae (vanillager).
Heh
But also I appreciate that ice cream is included in breakfast.
*******
*************As requested by mod, the players did the opposite. On account of the tie, they must be punished. @Coopah has been lynched (blame Mel!) - an ice cream sundae (vanillager).
Make better choices. PM NOW. Night 1 closes at ~5:15pm
Table of Contents:
Opening Post
Day 1: Coopah Eaten
12 menu items.
Menu:
- @Animal Midwife
- @mmmdreamerz
- @Crayola227
- @genny
- @vetmedhead
- @PippyPony
- @raf2769
- @Melchizedek
- @finnickthedog
- @SnowshoeDog143
- @Jilary
- @SportPonies
Coopah - ice cream sundae






*************
Dang, I was ready to be dead so I could nap more.
......that can be arranged...I'll sub Coops back in....Dang, I was ready to be dead so I could nap more.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Shhh let me take my victory.......that can be arranged...I'll sub Coops back in....
(although subbing her in on my role, considering her previous one, would make me happy)
lolzShhh let me take my victory.
(although subbing her in on my role, considering her previous one, would make me happy)
Night closed, write-up momentarily (let me get scolded by SDN for trying to send PMs too quickly!)
After a brief perusal of the menu, the players reconvened. Only to find a bite had been taken out of @Crayola227 . Several large bites. All that was left was a piece of crust.....
Dead is @Crayola227 - perfectly cooked toast (not too burnt, not too soggy). Being so ideal, she could block a player.
Who's hungry? Lynch NOW. Day 2 closes at 6pm
Table of Contents:
Opening Post
Day 1: Coopah Eaten
Night 1: The Way the Crust Crumbles - Cray eaten
11 menu items.
Coopah - ice cream sundae
Cray - perfectly toasted toast
Dead is @Crayola227 - perfectly cooked toast (not too burnt, not too soggy). Being so ideal, she could block a player.
Who's hungry? Lynch NOW. Day 2 closes at 6pm
Table of Contents:
Opening Post
Day 1: Coopah Eaten
Night 1: The Way the Crust Crumbles - Cray eaten
11 menu items.
- @Animal Midwife
- @mmmdreamerz
- @genny
- @vetmedhead
- @PippyPony
- @raf2769
- @Melchizedek
- @finnickthedog
- @SnowshoeDog143
- @Jilary
- @SportPonies
Coopah - ice cream sundae
Cray - perfectly toasted toast
Last edited:
Um wolves this kill is rude as hell, inquiring minds wanted to see how cray plays speed games! 
Anyway sounds like Mel's got some things to explain so lynch Mel
Don't suppose there's a rez in a speed game?
Finn & Meats & Jil -- why u leave your votes on someone who claimed a role
Woofs -- why u no attack someone who claimed a role
Woofs -- why u no attack someone who claimed a role
Don't suppose there's a rez in a speed game?
I've never seen one.
...>.....what do you take me for??? You're lucky I didn't make everyone vanillage.Don't suppose there's a rez in a speed game?
Does it now?Anyway sounds like Mel's got some things to explain so lynch Mel
Finn & Meats -- why u leave your votes on someone who claimed a role
Woofs -- why u no attack someone who claimed a role
Because noob wolf theory.
Because noob wolf theory.
Lynch vmh
Just feels. And why does that kill have anything to do with mel?
Just feels. And why does that kill have anything to do with mel?
I don't think anyone in this game right now counts as noob anymore?Because noob wolf theory.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Finn & Meats & Jil -- why u leave your votes on someone who claimed a role
Woofs -- why u no attack someone who claimed a role
Did he claim a role? I'm sorry guys, I'm going to try to be more in it this cycle.
I'm not going to get into the reasons because they're fairly irrelevant but I was pretty absent last cycle.
Day 2: Special of the Day is Lynch tally
Mel (1) - vmh
vmh (1) - Jil
2/11
Lynch deadline in 30 minutes
Don't all wait until 5:55pm to vote.
Mel (1) - vmh
vmh (1) - Jil
2/11
Lynch deadline in 30 minutes
Don't all wait until 5:55pm to vote.
Eh... I kinda disagree.I don't think anyone in this game right now counts as noob anymore?
Lynch Jil
****
Dammit wolves, this is the second N1 kill in 3 games!! And I got lynched D2 or 3 in the other one.
And after I woke my ass up just in time!
Now we'll never know what my speed game style is.
#asinglemantear
*****
Dammit wolves, this is the second N1 kill in 3 games!! And I got lynched D2 or 3 in the other one.
And after I woke my ass up just in time!
Now we'll never know what my speed game style is.
#asinglemantear
*****
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K