-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2007 MCV Central (Part II)
Started by nka1985
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Oh, so not funny!hahah..yes...more waiting YESSSSSS 😛
..maybe next week theyll postpone it again..and then after continual postponing they will need to send out a huge pot full of invites in august 😀 im just kidding of course..
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey no reason to get angry Bleu, I have only asked them twice about what was going on with my application. The reason I did it was the fact that I needed to find out the status of my application, I have a $1200 nonrefundable check to hold my spot somewhere else and it would suck to lose it. I am not saying your friends do not deserve to get in, I am just telling you guys what was told to me.
Not angry at you, angry at the vast array of information given to students who have put their heart and soul in this process. Everyone on the list deserves the same respect and to say nothing is better than to let info out that is false or misleading.
I wish, like you, I had applied to other schools. At least your going to med school and based on your other posts you must be instate. Hard to understand the process. My situation differs and unless I wish to tear apart my family I have to stay in richmond.
I wish, like you, I had applied to other schools. At least your going to med school and based on your other posts you must be instate. Hard to understand the process. My situation differs and unless I wish to tear apart my family I have to stay in richmond.
So are you IS or OOS? Where did you get in? Hopefully we will all hear soon, I think it is getting to all of us.
boundthpn : IM in your dilemma too!!....And hopefully I hear soon..because it will be billing time..and then I'll be really screwewd... not sure what ill do, maybe call up adcoms and explain my problem.. Im just hoping it wont get to that.![]()
Hey guys just wanted to let you know that there will be one more OOS spot opening up. I'll be withdrawing on Monday. Good luck!
Thanks! And Congrats on UCSD!
im beginning to hate weekends because there is no point in compulsively checking my email/calling admissions/emailing admissions/checking status pages/waitlist threads since no new info comes out..haha...oh waitlists...you are taking a toll on my life! 😛
👎
👎Thanks! And Congrats on UCSD!
Thanks...I really hope one of you gets my spot. Seriously, you guys seem to REALLY like MCV, and I can't see how they wouldn't pull you off the waitlist. Anyways, good luck you guys!!

Well fellow waitlisters, will today be the day. Yes, no, maybe😕 Come on now, let this be the day
We are ready, we are ALL ready, push that you are in button, you can do it👍 Sounding crazy huh. I am really to that point🙄
We are ready, we are ALL ready, push that you are in button, you can do it👍 Sounding crazy huh. I am really to that point🙄if today really was the day, how many OOSers do you think they'd accept? 5? 25? 100? 1?


[Who knows, maybe only one as long as its you, right!
quote=MADtv Rocks;5227503]if today really was the day, how many OOSers do you think they'd accept? 5? 25? 100? 1?
[/quote]
quote=MADtv Rocks;5227503]if today really was the day, how many OOSers do you think they'd accept? 5? 25? 100? 1?
[/quote] Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I clicked the withdraw button, but when I did it, nothing changed. Does that mean it went through? I know there were problems with the withdrawal action before, and if anybody who has withdrawn could let me know what happens when you hit that withdraw button, I would appreciate it.
Ironic! We can't get in and you can't get out.I clicked the withdraw button, but when I did it, nothing changed. Does that mean it went through? I know there were problems with the withdrawal action before, and if anybody who has withdrawn could let me know what happens when you hit that withdraw button, I would appreciate it.
I am in-state and withdrew last Friday. After you hit the button, it asks if you are sure of your action; you then fill out a form that has questions concerning your reasons for withdrawing.
I am in-state and withdrew last Friday. After you hit the button, it asks if you are sure of your action; you then fill out a form that has questions concerning your reasons for withdrawing.
Thank you, sir. You've served your Commonwealth with dignity!👍
At least they still have dignity, us not so much😳 Still waiting😴
I am in-state and withdrew last Friday. After you hit the button, it asks if you are sure of your action; you then fill out a form that has questions concerning your reasons for withdrawing.
Cheers! You IS Males keep dropping and make some damn room!😀
Hey! Any bets on if today is the day?🙄
What, no takers on my bet? Chickens, all of ya!!!Hey! Any bets on if today is the day?🙄
Does anyone know how long the retreat is that the admissions staff went to??
I am in-state and withdrew last Friday. After you hit the button, it asks if you are sure of your action; you then fill out a form that has questions concerning your reasons for withdrawing.
Thanks for the response. I tried it again today and it went through. It's weird...seems like they still have problems with that withdrawal action. Good luck you guys, I'll be periodically checking this thread to see who got in!
Best of luck to you also!!!!!Thanks for the response. I tried it again today and it went through. It's weird...seems like they still have problems with that withdrawal action. Good luck you guys, I'll be periodically checking this thread to see who got in!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know how long the retreat is that the admissions staff went to??
I think they are back in the office, Dr. W-C emailed me back today...
[Who are you? Never seen you on this thread before, most of us have been hanging out together for quite sometime🙂 Do you have any news for us oldtimers? Oh and welcome to MCV country, it is really rough out here.😀quote=bearman;5232975]I think they are back in the office, Dr. W-C emailed me back today...[/quote]
Good luck to you and WELCOME!Thanks!
I'm just like you guys, hoping to off the waitlist… She just informed me that the out of state waitlist will move a little more [than instate] but that she doesn't know how far along they will get.
do we know if anything is going out today??
6:24 .... nothing
first it was the 29th...it passed
then it was early this week...it's passing
now they'll say soon...it will pass
WITH INBOX (0)
😡😴😡
then it was early this week...it's passing
now they'll say soon...it will pass
WITH INBOX (0)
😡😴😡

It's really quite humorous watching everyone freak out like they expect VCU to do anything admissions related at the scheduled date/time. You guys must not have been around back in Dec, Jan, or March? If not, welcome to the club and get used to flat out assuming that anything they tell you regarding a supposed schedule might as well be a flat out lie 🙄
Cheers!
Cheers!
It's really quite humorous watching everyone freak out like they expect VCU to do anything admissions related at the scheduled date/time. You guys must not have been around back in Dec, Jan, or March? If not, welcome to the club and get used to flat out assuming that anything they tell you regarding a supposed schedule might as well be a flat out lie 🙄
Cheers!
Left out October. Cheers, McSnubbs!
Unbelievable😡
Hey, maybe we will hear something today😆😆😆... that was sarcasm.
I'm telling you right now that I will not make it until August. How hard can it be to let us know that we are getting in😀 Just tell us so that we can at least have some of the summer left. Did anyone contact them today?
Unfortunately we have two more months of this....It won't be over until classes start. 😱
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well heare we are again, waiting!!!!!!!!!!!6:04 Will we have an answer, will we have an update on our email? Probably not🙄
I'm telling you right now that I will not make it until August. How hard can it be to let us know that we are getting in😀 Just tell us so that we can at least have some of the summer left. Did anyone contact them today?
THANK THE LORD 

.... MCV bound I am so excited 
I wish all of you the best of luck and I hope that you guys get an acceptance soon, you all deserve it.


.... MCV bound I am so excited 
I wish all of you the best of luck and I hope that you guys get an acceptance soon, you all deserve it.THANK THE LORD.... MCV bound I am so excited
I wish all of you the best of luck and I hope that you guys get an acceptance soon, you all deserve it.
Congrats! Though I won't say I'm not jealous. IS or OOS?
Finally Good News! boundthapn I'll be joining you there in August!!!
Gluck guys!
Gluck guys!