2008-2009 University of Buffalo Secondary Application Thread

Started by shemarty
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
does anyone know how late they will be sending interview invites out...I know they are interviewing until the 22nd...but can I assume a silent rejection or have they not filled all their interview slots yet?

thoughts?

Check your status page at smbs.buffalo.edu

Go to the MD program and follow the link to the status check page.
 
FINALLY!!!!

I am going to be a doctor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SUNY Buffalo College of Medicine!!!!!
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Check your status page at smbs.buffalo.edu

Go to the MD program and follow the link to the status check page.
Interview invite doesn't show up on status page. Mine said no action until after my interview.
 
Congrats Merissa! Were you accepted outright or off the waitlist?
 
CONGRATS ON YOUR ACCEPTANCE!!!!! 😀:soexcited::highfive:


Interview invite doesn't show up on status page. Mine said no action until after my interview.

Yeah that is true...I have been checking my status complusively haha
but its not going to change unless i get an email being rejected...or getting an interview...so back to teh original question

are they still actually handing out interviews or have they filled their spots for the two interview dates left?
 
Thanks guys. How can I check my status? I know I was on the top third of Buffalo's waitlist...but was trying to think of any reason other than an acceptance from Penn State that I was getting the CBC!!
 
You guys are amazing🙂. I love how much more clueless I am than most of SDN. So I was accepted, but I thought no waitlist movement until May 15th??
 
You guys are amazing🙂. I love how much more clueless I am than most of SDN. So I was accepted, but I thought no waitlist movement until May 15th??

congratulations! a few of us have gotten in off the waitlist in the past couple of weeks
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
for those who have been accepted, how did you pay the deposit? just send a check or is there a way to do it online?
 
for those who have been accepted, how did you pay the deposit? just send a check or is there a way to do it online?

You can send your personal check or you can pay it online (the web address is enclosed in your acceptance letter).
 
got it- i dont have the letter yet, just the status page and an email from mr rosso
 
Status
Not open for further replies.