anonymous-mouse
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
IS?I was accepted after my virtual interview! I interviewed 11/10 and was accepted 12/17
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
IS?I was accepted after my virtual interview! I interviewed 11/10 and was accepted 12/17
I received one on 2/12. I don’t see anything more recently reported on Admit. Interview for me is in early March.Does anyone know if they're done sending IIs?
Does anyone know if they're done sending IIs?
I’m OOS.I received one on 2/12. I don’t see anything more recently reported on Admit. Interview for me is in early March.
thank you for the reply, and good luck!!I received one on 2/12. I don’t see anything more recently reported on Admit. Interview for me is in early March.
im ISIS - they usually keep sending II’s until first week of March and then it’s game over.
Congrats!! Can I ask when you were complete?+1 IS II!
i submitted my secondary 10/13 🙂Congrats!! Can I ask when you were complete?
+1 IS pre-II R. App complete 7/30
Just bumping this if anyone has insight. I am assuming the interview is open-file?anyone have insight into the interview process? 35 mins to an hour seems like an awfully long time.. especially considering its two interiews that are like this. Everyone says to know your app very well, so what type of questions do they ask abt it?
Open file. Both my interviews were an hour long each in-person. I got asked about every activity in my application by my student interviewer. Faculty interview was more conversational. Overall, very relaxed and was my favorite interview.Just bumping this if anyone has insight. I am assuming the interview is open-file?
It should be pretty good. Last year a bunch of people got off it (based off of last year's thread)Hey everyone, does anyone know how is the waitlist movement at Jacobs? Is it good or a soft-R 🙁
Does anyone know when decisions might be released this month? Interviewed 2/25, according to last year's thread, late-Feb interviewees heard 3/6, but that doesn’t seem to be the case this cycle.
Is that the same for first week of march interviews? Mine was 3/6Between the 17th and 24th.
I was hoping sometime this week but perhaps next week due to the holiday this weekend.Anyone know when I may expect to hear back as a 03/10 interviewer?
Yep, I interviewed in March and heard nothing yesterday. Still waiting.Did anyone interview in feb/march and not hear anything yesterday? I am wondering if that means they will release more waitlists or there is another acceptance wave coming.
I also submitted my FAFSA in December. I just got my offer a couple of weeks ago. I am pretty sure they go out any time between March and June, but do not quote me on that! I called the financial aid office with a follow-up question, and they were super friendly, so I am sure they would be willing to answer any questions you have! 716-645-8232Anyone know about financial aid offers? I submitted my fafsa in December but still haven't heard anything yet
I guess for anyone in the future that is curious about this, it was general advice. There were 100 people on the Zoom call with 4 adcoms who answered questions on different aspects of your application. They didn’t have our apps in front of themAnyone know how in-depth the reapplicant feedback sessions are? They mentioned it in my rejection email
Saw someone got accepted on admit.org earlier today but not sure if that was from a waitlist spot (anxiously waiting for that email lol)Anyone hear from waitlist, or about when its going to start?
Was that a waitlist movement? It seems like a bigger movement is likely to come. (hoping)Saw someone got accepted on admit.org earlier today but not sure if that was from a waitlist spot (anxiously waiting for that email lol)
I got the A yesterday morning from the WL (IS) seems like it just started movingAnyone hear from waitlist, or about when its going to start?
Ah yes, knowledge of doom and sadness (waitlist movement has begun and haven't heard anything)I got the A yesterday morning from the WL (IS) seems like it just started moving
What was ur LM score if you don’t mind me asking? And when was ur interview and waitlist?I got the A yesterday morning from the WL (IS) seems like it just started moving
Apparently my LM (never calculated before) is 70. II invite first week of October, interview completed before Halloween. WL on Dec 18 like everyone else. I sent them a LOI for what it’s worth and my interview was seemingly very good. I got positive feedback from both of my interviewers that indicated I had done well at least!What was ur LM score if you don’t mind me asking? And when was ur interview and waitlist?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.