2025-2026 Buffalo (Jacobs)

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Apparently my LM (never calculated before) is 70. II invite first week of October, interview completed before Halloween. WL on Dec 18 like everyone else. I sent them a LOI for what it’s worth and my interview was seemingly very good. I got positive feedback from both of my interviewers that indicated I had done well at least!
Thanks sm! Congrats future doc!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If anyone can share anything about UB's current WL situation or general policies and stuff, it'd be super helpful. It seems that in past years the list was ranked by thirds and that the Admissions folks shared it with applicants, but they don't share any information now.
 
Congrats! This is the only group chat I’ve been able to find so far: GroupMe - Join the group for Jacobs School of Medicine Class of 2030. I was also recently accepted off the waitlist, so if anyone is aware of any additional group chats please share, thank you!
@houstongeorgia
There was a GroupMe created in December/January but it’s not active at all. They are mainly using a discord chat that should be sent out in an email! pm me with any questions!
 
@houstongeorgia
There was a GroupMe created in December/January but it’s not active at all. They are mainly using a discord chat that should be sent out in an email! pm me with any questions!
How many people are in discord? I pray that I get off the waitlist
 
Can anyone give a word on how many people are in discord or Facebook right now, and will there more waitlist movements happening? Seems so quiet recently
 
Can anyone give a word on how many people are in discord or Facebook right now, and will there more waitlist movements happening? Seems so quiet recently
153 people in the discord. I think there’s usually 180ish people in the class.
 
Do we think there will be more movement this month? Second year on their waitlist hoping for a better outcome 😭
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
IS A on the 24th! Interviewed as an Early Decision applicant on August 20th, 2025, been a WL warrior since late September 2025, and the A came earlier this week on Wednesday June 24th, 2026 at around 10 AM.

Sorry I’m posting this a bit later than when my A came, suddenly got busy needing to upload new documents and forms to JSMBS after they sent the A. Also wasn’t able to immediately post this on SDN as I happened to have insufficient privileges that needed to be addressed. But hey, there’s still hope for you guys still on the WL, and don’t forget, IT’S NOT OVER UNTIL IT’S OVER!