realiteatv
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ya based on previous years thread and what i have heard at leastIs that true, everyone who interviews is either accepted or waitlisted??
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Ya based on previous years thread and what i have heard at leastIs that true, everyone who interviews is either accepted or waitlisted??
Maybe. Still better than getting flat out rejected though from the beginning.Honestly, I feel like a majority of schools do this. They just leave you hanging on the waitlist and never post-II reject until its a given because classes started.
Interesting - on last year's cycletrack, I can't see any WLs given until March.Based on last years thread it was acceptances and waitlist decisions. I believe (based on previous threads) everyone who interviews is either accepted or waitlisted.
I was looking at that earlier too (i’m very anxious lol) If you click on acceptances it shows the cycle timeline without them and allows you to see the waitlists. I wasn’t able to see both in the same view but they are thereInteresting - on last year's cycletrack, I can't see any WLs given until March.
personal anecdote. Someone I know that is a current student claims, and I quote "All of the students here [that I know of] were waitlisted to Buffalo at one point or another. For me and many of my now friends, it happened in December and I was only taken off the WL in (I don't remember but I believe March-April)"Interesting - on last year's cycletrack, I can't see any WLs given until March.
Oh man, really? That's such a bummer...personal anecdote. Someone I know that is a current student claims, and I quote "All of the students here [that I know of] were waitlisted to Buffalo at one point or another. For me and many of my now friends, it happened in December and I was only taken off the WL in (I don't remember but I believe March-April)"
This point seemed to be reiterated in the student group session
I interviewed last year and was WL in December, so can confirm!Interesting - on last year's cycletrack, I can't see any WLs given until March.
Looks like around 5pm per last years SDN.anyone have any idea about when they might send out notifications tomorrow? Manifesting As for all of us
Dang I hope its earlier this year i dont want to spend the whole day stressing lolLooks like around 5pm per last years SDN.
Hopefully you get off the waitlist soon!!IS WL have a low MCAT so saw it coming but still devastated
May I ask what your LM is?IS WL have a low MCAT so saw it coming but still devastated
Wondering this too!!Will there be an admitted students groupme?
Will there be an admitted d
Don’t see a GroupMe in the emails but would be happy to connect with other accepted students! I made a chat for us, join here:Will there be an admitted students groupme?
also having the same issueIs anyone having trouble paying the deposit? Whenever I click the link on my portal it redirects me to the same page.
Yes, I emailed themIs anyone having trouble paying the deposit? Whenever I click the link on my portal it redirects me to the same page.
It is doing the same thing for me also.Is anyone having trouble paying the deposit? Whenever I click the link on my portal it redirects me to the same page.
Yes I emailed them last night!Is anyone having trouble paying the deposit? Whenever I click the link on my portal it redirects me to the same page.
it's working now!Is anyone having trouble paying the deposit? Whenever I click the link on my portal it redirects me to the same page.
Do you think Buffalo will send out more II's in Jan? Are they known to?
Does Buffalo send out II's in February? I know interviews stop in March, so when do guys think the last II invites go out?Yes.
Congrats!! Can I ask when you were complete?IS II just now! My assigned date was mid-February so I would assume they still have a few more II to send out if they interview in March!
Huge congrats that's amazing! Yeah if you don't mind cocococonuts your timeline and stats or LM score?Congrats!! Can I ask when you were complete?
Ehhh idt this is true. I did online interview and got the AHas anyone gotten accepted post virtual interview? Have a virtual interview coming up and I keep seeing online that you're basically DOA if you don't go in person for the interview.
Yes I got post interview acceptance after virtual!Has anyone gotten accepted post virtual interview? Have a virtual interview coming up and I keep seeing online that you're basically DOA if you don't go in person for the interview.
I did! My virtual interview was in august (8/27 I think) and I was accepted 12/17. Im OOSHas anyone gotten accepted post virtual interview? Have a virtual interview coming up and I keep seeing online that you're basically DOA if you don't go in person for the interview.
DOA?Has anyone gotten accepted post virtual interview? Have a virtual interview coming up and I keep seeing online that you're basically DOA if you don't go in person for the interview.
Has anyone gotten accepted post virtual interview? Have a virtual interview coming up and I keep seeing online that you're basically DOA if you don't go in person for the interview.
I was accepted after my virtual interview! I interviewed 11/10 and was accepted 12/17Has anyone gotten accepted post virtual interview? Have a virtual interview coming up and I keep seeing online that you're basically DOA if you don't go in person for the interview.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.