You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2009-2010 University of Rochester Application Thread
Started by shemarty
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Got my complete email.🙂
got it today too LOL
Complete too. It's gonna be a long wait to Jan 15th.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Complete too. It's gonna be a long wait to Jan 15th.![]()
It says by Jan 15th. Which means we'll get interview invites before then.
Got the complete email today.
Anyone know when we'll hear about interviews from years past?
Last years people got interviews as early as 7/28 based off the 2008-2009 thread. So maybe some of us lucky ones will hear back before the end of the month.Anyone know when we'll hear about interviews from years past?
Last years people got interviews as early as 7/28 based off the 2008-2009 thread. So maybe some of us lucky ones will hear back before the end of the month.
Wow, that is so early.

they were invited to interviews on that day, i dont think they interviewed until sometimes in late august/sept like most schools. Eitehr way in august we should start seeing invites 🙂...well not me but other peeps probably 😛Wow, that is so early.![]()
they were invited to interviews on that day, i dont think they interviewed until sometimes in late august/sept like most schools. Eitehr way in august we should start seeing invites 🙂...well not me but other peeps probably 😛
You will too!! Don't let the superachievers on here with their 40 mcats make you feel bad, i would be really surprised if you don't get in somewhere.
My status now has just" Application Complete". They deleted the sentence for Jan 15th deadline. I hope it means nothing. Getting rejected so early will be quite a blow!
That's weird. Mine still says it.My status now has just" Application Complete". They deleted the sentence for Jan 15th deadline. I hope it means nothing. Getting rejected so early will be quite a blow!
I got a complete email from here a while back.
Yea, I got that email too on 7/2. But the online status now has me as just "Application Complete" excluding the Jan 15th deadline. May be I'm reading too much into it.
Yea, I got that email too on 7/2. But the online status now has me as just "Application Complete" excluding the Jan 15th deadline. May be I'm reading too much into it.
you're reading too much into it. If you got the email, I would assume everything a okay.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
to add to the neurosis, mine changed today from "Application Complete" to "Application Complete - an interview decision will be made by Jan. 15th." why on earth do they make all these seemingly arbitrary changes to statuses?
to add to the neurosis, mine changed today from "Application Complete" to "Application Complete - an interview decision will be made by Jan. 15th." why on earth do they make all these seemingly arbitrary changes to statuses?
Mine too. I love Rochester. My top choice! They should please not make my heart skip!
What a badass secondary. I'm so excite!
Just checked my status and it changed to invite !
are you serious?! Mine hasn't changed.🙁
Just checked my status and it changed to invite !
please post a link to the status page.
same, 🙁. Once again blue!!!!! wheres the love from these ny schoolsare you serious?! Mine hasn't changed.🙁
Just checked my status and it changed to invite !
Wow. Congrats! I'm starting to freak out. Buffalo first and now Rochester

same, 🙁. Once again blue!!!!! wheres the love from these ny schools
I know. and rochester's private too.
please post a link to the status page.
Here you go:
https://admissions.urmc.rochester.edu/studentLogin.cfm
wow u got invited to both? youre the man lol 😛Wow. Congrats! I'm starting to freak out. Buffalo first and now Rochester![]()
thanks! no invite for me

wow u got invited to both? youre the man lol 😛
I wish! I'm freaking out that I haven't heard a peep from them. 😴
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
oh sorry misunderstood 🙁I wish! I'm freaking out that I haven't heard a peep from them. 😴
hey me too!mega, elijah, and me. we're the three musketeers of no interview invites yet.
I'm 0 for 3 now 🙁
I'm with the rest of you guys.same, 🙁. Once again blue!!!!! wheres the love from these ny schools
oh sorry misunderstood 🙁
Haha.It's cool bro. Looks like we're in the same boat and it's just July. I'm gonna be all worn-out come winter.
im going to be insane come dec if theres no acceptance yet. If you compare a pic of me now and 1 year from now itll probably look like i aged 4 years ahha 😛Haha.It's cool bro. Looks like we're in the same boat and it's just July. I'm gonna be all worn-out come winter.
mega, elijah, and me. we're the three musketeers of no interview invites yet.
BlueElmo, you left me out, I'm too a musketeer
with no interview yet.guys its still soooo early for interview invites. if there is one thing ive learned from others who have gone through the process, you need to just hang in there to the end. things open up slowly (they havent really even opened up yet, the door's barely open!)
lol i dont even know why i care, i mean it doesnt mean much of anything if we dont have any at this point yet seeing peeps on sdn getting them makes me want them too 🙁. I need to stop coming hereWe don't have invites yet, so what? We're still cool.👍
. That or go talk to a few of my friends who are still waiting for mcat scores and not even verified haha.It might be a fluke.Let's see what happens tomorrow if other people confirm invites. It's too early in the process for me to panic. Although it's easier said than done.lol
It might be a fluke.Let's see what happens tomorrow if other people confirm invites. It's too early in the process for me to panic. Although it's easier said than done.lol
yeah, I mean won't they send you an email first? That guy said he checked the status and it changed?
agreed but it's so hard not to panic when it seems like everyone and their mothers are getting interview invites and I'm not!It might be a fluke.Let's see what happens tomorrow if other people confirm invites. It's too early in the process for me to panic. Although it's easier said than done.lol
fml, of all the schools we both applied too i find it really hard to imagine not even one will give us a chance...though in july 2010 maybe ill be eating those wordsagreed but it's so hard not to panic when it seems like everyone and their mothers are getting interview invites and I'm not!
. Lets hope we dont fail at life that much lol. Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
BlueElmo, you left me out, I'm too a musketeerwith no interview yet.
Okay, you's a musketeer too.
I thought this meant that they will email us with any interview invites or other updates?Dear Applicant:
This email is to inform you that your medical school application is now complete with all necessary credentials for review. If you indicated that you were taking a future MCAT exam, your file will be held until the scores are received.
Please be aware that it takes approximately 24-48 hours to update our status check site and the last status you will see on the status check site is the status of "Application Complete".
Please be assured that the review process is ongoing through March. More than 4,000 folders are reviewed each year between September and March; we appreciate your patience.
Sincerely,
University of Rochester School of Medicine & Dentistry
Office of Admissions
I once thought like you do 🙂fml, of all the schools we both applied too i find it really hard to imagine not even one will give us a chance...though in july 2010 maybe ill be eating those words. Lets hope we dont fail at life that much lol.
ahah as soon as i posted that I was like o wait **** koko prolly said that 2 years ago. Thanks for giving me more reason to panic!! 😛I once thought like you do 🙂
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K