Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Im so pissed right now that I could actually scream.... AHHHHH!
The RVUCOM secondary is now fixed, great, however when they fixed it they completely erased my whole application and now I have to refill out everything. I save the essays in word so Im not totally screwed, but I HATE that I have to fill everything out again. Annoyed.
On the plus side! I got the CCOM secondary a few hours ago! Woohoo! 🙂 7 down, 12 more to go...
The RVUCOM secondary is now fixed, great, however when they fixed it they completely erased my whole application and now I have to refill out everything. I save the essays in word so Im not totally screwed, but I HATE that I have to fill everything out again. Annoyed.
On the plus side! I got the CCOM secondary a few hours ago! Woohoo! 🙂 7 down, 12 more to go...
Got more space for the KCOM essay though so I gotta add some stuff. 1,500 characters is short.
Good luck with secondaries.