2012-2013 University of Colorado Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wow! Looks like one of us did get the spot......................................................

.........................Anyone else want to defer?

What are your stats, desphil, if you don't mind my asking? Congrats, by the way!

Haha, I was accepted in the early afternoon on Monday so I don't think it was necessarily that spot.... but hopefully someone else gets it! PMing you stats.
 
School's been going for a week now. Two weeks if you include orientation. I'm going to go out on a limb and say we didn't get in.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.