2025-2026 Colorado

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone think early Oct (10/8) interview folks will hear before Thanksgiving? Past couple of batches of decisions have come out on Mondays, but haven't seen any today.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone know if there are interviews today?? I just want to know when I'll hear my decision and break starts soon for them 🙄!!
 
Anyone know if there are interviews today?? I just want to know when I'll hear my decision and break starts soon for them 🙄!!
I work at CU and break doesn't start officially until 12/24-1/5 so could be any time until then I would assume. Hopefully before the 22nd, I interviewed that week too 🤞
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know if lecture attendance is mandatory here? Wasn't able to get a clear answer and the student handbook says that it's only required for "Required Elements"