2013-2014 Emory University Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
stupid question-- we are allowed to send updates still right? That whole "please do not send anything to the dean" thing is confusing me a little.
updates go directly to June as per one of the sheets given on interview day

I have sent updates to her while on the waitlist without issue and with confirmation.
 
I just got in off the waitlist. I have 24 hours to decide.

I had sent in an update letter a while back, but in the meantime, I was accepted to another school as well. I'm torn.
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats!!!

Thank you! I got the call a few hours back and I've been in kind of a daze since then trying to decide. I'm an Emory alum but graduated several years ago and moved out of Georgia ... I'm currently holding at Pitt and was set on going there but I really don't know now! And only 20 hours left to decide!
 
Thank you! I got the call a few hours back and I've been in kind of a daze since then trying to decide. I'm an Emory alum but graduated several years ago and moved out of Georgia ... I'm currently holding at Pitt and was set on going there but I really don't know now! And only 20 hours left to decide!
Best of luck with everything whatever you decide 🙂