Here's an underdog story for everyone. First and foremost know that God is good! I've never posted anything on SDN before, I'm a ghostface stalker searching out profiles and stories that could relate to my own and provide some sign of hope. Here are my stats: 3.3 cGPA, 3.3 sGPA, 1st attempt at MCAT 2010 12P (v4, ps4, bs4) last attempt 2012 21O (v7, ps6, bs8)...The MCAT has been the most discouraging and disappointing thing I've faced in quite sometime. I am a non - traditional applicant, early 30s, wife, 2 kids, etc. Anyway...I applied to only 1 MD school in 2012 hoping for a spot in their post-bacc program. However, I didn't do my research and missed some of the key requirements. Fast forward to present day...well, applied again to the MD school knowing that with the 2012 MCAT score and now degree in hand, I'd be better off except, they look for an 8 in all 3 sections but a 21 min. But oh well I have faith in God and thought why tell myself No, anything is possible...Needless to say, I received a rejection almost immediately and still no contact regarding the post-bacc...I made an advising appt with an advisor down at the dmc MSUCOM campus...long story short, I was told that my MCAT score was too low and I wouldn't get in and to study and prepare to retake. Like most, I was defeated and depleted, my dream started to get further and further from me. However, with prayer and urging from some friends I submitted an app to MSUCOM in November and completed the secondary and submitted it on 12/9/14. Afterwards, crickets...except for the emails that came telling me of the status of the upcoming class as far as admission numbers...then in April unexpected, after receiving communication that the class was full, I was offered a spot on the waitlist...look at what God did! Initially told that I shouldn't apply and now offered a spot on the waitlist, told you God is good! Stalking SDN and talking to others, I started to prep for another summer of studying, while managing a family and work, and I tell you I wasn't looking forward to it at all! This morning I missed a call. I looked at it and saw a 517 area code...my stomach dropped to my feet...I listened to the message and nothing not even a hint of the purpose for the call. I immediately called back...drum roll...............I was offered admission into the incoming 2014 class! The wind was knocked out of me and a feeling I can't explain began to take over me! I want to share this with you all because we all have different paths...keep the faith and know that God has a plan for you and He will keep you so long as you remain faithful and committed! Good luck to everyone, I pray and hope you all have success!