2017-2018 University of North Dakota

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Does anyone have on-campus housing recommendations? I was assigned to Berkeley Apartments unexpectedly early. Anybody know anything about these apartments? I’m concerned about no air conditioning.

I wasn’t planning on finalizing my preferences on my apartment application until after I visited this week.

I had a friend in undergrad who lived in the Berkeley apartments. They're decent compared to some of the other on-campus apartments, and you won't really need A/C after mid-September or so. The Berkeley apartments aren't super close to the medical school (about 1.5 miles away), and depending on what time you arrive at school in the morning, you might have some traffic on the roads around campus. Several of my classmates live in the Hamline apartments across the parking lot from the medical school, which are quite a bit nicer and do have A/C but they're considerably more expensive, and I've heard the waiting list is pretty full for next fall already.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Will be withdrawing my acceptance from this school tomorrow. Honestly a tough decision; UND was there for me through this process when other schools were being vague and playing games. I loved this school and the admin/students were so welcoming.

Having said that does anyone know who I have to contact to withdraw? Is there a certain email address?

Will be withdrawing my acceptance from this school tomorrow. Honestly a tough decision; UND was there for me through this process when other schools were being vague and playing games. I loved this school and the admin/students were so welcoming.

Having said that does anyone know who I have to contact to withdraw? Is there a certain email address?

Just email Angela

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Had a feedback appointment at the med school today about my application and was told that I’m #9 on the waitlist at this time. However, when I was told my original position on the list I was in the bottom 75%. I haven’t had any communication with the school since the initial email telling me I’m waitlisted. Is there any way for me to verify my actual position on the waitlist?

Had a feedback appointment at the med school today about my application and was told that I’m #9 on the waitlist at this time. However, when I was told my original position on the list I was in the bottom 75%. I haven’t had any communication with the school since the initial email telling me I’m waitlisted. Is there any way for me to verify my actual position on the waitlist?
I think emailing them again and explaining the situation should result in them clearing things up. Email anyone at admissions and they will direct you to the right person! I’m sorry that happened! Hopefully everything gets figured out.