You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
***2018-2019 Official AMCAS Verification Thread***
Started by Lucca
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Just got verified!
Ready for Review - June 20th 3:20 PM
Verified - July 20th 10:15 PM
OMG JEALOUS! I'm assuming they don't do verifications over the weekend? 🙁
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
In my knowledge, they do not verify over the weekend.Do they verify over the weekend? If not, damn we're even further behind
Submitted 6/20 at 9:00 pm central
Verified 7/23 at 10:04 am central!
FINALLY!
Verified 7/23 at 10:04 am central!
FINALLY!
Wow they are really far behind this yearSubmitted 6/20 at 9:00 pm central
Verified 7/23 at 10:04 am central!
FINALLY!
Wow they are really far behind this year
Yeah, I'm kicking myself for not requesting my transcripts as soon as I was allowed to send them in. The post office lost one of my transcripts so I had to have it resent and it set me back a really long time. Hoping to be verified either late afternoon today or tomorrow, but I would have been verified at the beginning of the month.
Finally under review!
Submitted: 06/21 12:15 PM
Verified: 07/23 3:30 PM
Submitted: 06/21 12:15 PM
Verified: 07/23 3:30 PM
Last edited:
yellow tulip
New Member
Submitted: 06/19 9:20 pm ET
Verified: 7/23 12:16 pm ET
Verified: 7/23 12:16 pm ET
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Submitted the evening of 6/20/18, verified this morning (7/23/18). Cue the influx of automatic (unscreened) secondaries...
lemonade58
Full Member
submitted 6.21 at 3:30 PM, went under review 7.23 at 9:05AM
sorry just checking but did you go under review yesterday morning or today, 7.24?
This morning (7/24)sorry just checking but did you go under review yesterday morning or today, 7.24?
submitted 6/29. Not verified yet. Should I be worried?
No, don't worry. AMCAS is only now verifying apps submitted on 6/21.
You can follow the progress on the AMCAS twitter page.
lemonade58
Full Member
submitted 6/29. Not verified yet. Should I be worried?
estimating their progress, you might be verified on Friday of next week, or Monday of the week after that, although they have been slowing down as time goes on
Submitted: 6/14 but my transcripts weren't in until 6/22 1:00 PM. Processed 7/24 4:06
Ready for Review on 6/23/18 at 2:45 AM
Under Review on 7/25/18 at 1:55 PM
Verified on 7/25/18 at 2:09 PM
Under Review on 7/25/18 at 1:55 PM
Verified on 7/25/18 at 2:09 PM
Last edited:
Belvita4bkfst
Full Member
Submitted 6/24 at 8:03pm
Verified 7/25 at 6:35pm
🙂
Verified 7/25 at 6:35pm
🙂
Submitted 6/20... still under review while 6/24s are done? I only have two transcripts wtf! (CC-->4yr)
I would check with them. You want to make sure they didn't lose or misplace your transcript!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Submitted 6/20... still under review while 6/24s are done? I only have two transcripts wtf! (CC-->4yr)
I would check with them. You want to make sure they didn't lose or misplace your transcript!
I called them and they said one of my transcripts they received from xyz college was "a little blurry."
I said... Didn't they send you an electronic transcript?
"Well sometimes when things get sent over the internet they can get blurry"
then he says its no problem and they will finish mine up soon...
Am I missing how digital gets blurry?
I called them and they said one of my transcripts they received from xyz college was "a little blurry."
I said... Didn't they send you an electronic transcript?
"Well sometimes when things get sent over the internet they can get blurry"
then he says its no problem and they will finish mine up soon...
Am I missing how digital gets blurry?
Crap, all of mine were electronic transcripts too. How can that be blurry? AAMC is weird sometimes
I called them and they said one of my transcripts they received from xyz college was "a little blurry."
I said... Didn't they send you an electronic transcript?
"Well sometimes when things get sent over the internet they can get blurry"
then he says its no problem and they will finish mine up soon...
Am I missing how digital gets blurry?
Tell them to set the text to wumbo
Lmao is that seriously a 4 hour turnaround time?Made an account just so people have more information on Early Decision Program (EDP) AMCAS verification when one is applying close to the deadline.
Submitted 07/26 4pm
Verified 07/26 8pm
ED Applicant
Lol yeah...I feel bad when everyone else it waiting so long...but I tried searching for this a lot and wanted to help future homies outLmao is that seriously a 4 hour turnaround time?
Does this mean AMCAS is verifying on the weekend now?
I guess so.
Lmao guess I can't take a break from the neuroticism if the markets are open on the weekends now!Does this mean AMCAS is verifying on the weekend now?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You could call and ask politely and maybe get an answer to if they'll continue to verify on weekends or if the whole thing is speeding up at this point. I still think your app is under review by this week though.Would it be pointless to call AMCAS and ask them if they expect verification to speed up anytime soon based on how many they have? I submitted 8/5 and was hoping it'd be done early next week and now it looks like it's going to be two weeks.
9
904118
How long does “under review” take?
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 30
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 88
- Views
- 12K
- Replies
- 98
- Views
- 26K
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 5K