2019-2020 Rocky Vista University College of Osteopathic Medicine (RVUCOM-Utah)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Withdrawing my acceptance today. Hope my spot goes to one of you!! Best of luck!
where are you heading? just out of curiosity

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone on the APS list hear anything besides the update they sent?

I just withdrew my acceptance! Hoping my spot goes to one of you! Good luck!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Got accepted off the APS this week. Excited to start this year!

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using SDN mobile

Anyone know the difference between APS list and alternate list?
I believe APS is basically a possible acceptance this year if spots open up, and if no spot opens up it's a guaranteed acceptance for next year. Alternate list is essentially just a standard waitlist, so as spots open up this cycle APS has priority. Considering it seems few have even been accepted from APS it doesn't look good for people (myself included) on the alternate list.

Hey, everybody is buying their books from a third party, right? The library doesn't stock anything for purchase?

Hey, everybody is buying their books from a third party, right? The library doesn't stock anything for purchase?

4th year here. I would not buy any textbooks. Everything you need will be in the powerpoints given for lectures. The library also has a book on reserve for each course if you want to try and do the reading. Save your money.

Reactions: 1 users
Just withdrew my app cause I got accepted to an in state school. Hope my seat goes to one of y’all! Good luck!

Reactions: 1 user
Hello peoples, I hope all your studies are going well during your first semester in medical school! I was just put on the alternate list for the 2021 entering class. Can anyone speak on how this works? Is there any chance that I'll get off or am I at a dead end?

Hello peoples, I hope all your studies are going well during your first semester in medical school! I was just put on the alternate list for the 2021 entering class. Can anyone speak on how this works? Is there any chance that I'll get off or am I at a dead end?
Curious what your stats were? I got waitlisted as well.