2019-2020 San Juan Bautista

Started by PapaGuava
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is anyone else getting a Mail Delivery Failure notification after sending an email to any @sanjuanbautista.edu account? I don't know if it's just my Gmail account or if they're having problems with their domain.
 
Is anyone else getting a Mail Delivery Failure notification after sending an email to any @sanjuanbautista.edu account? I don't know if it's just my Gmail account or if they're having problems with their domain.
Problem with the domain. They're working on it now. Trying using a .edu email, if that doesn't work, give them a call
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was waitlisted on April 21st, just got accepted this morning! Have faith there seems to be some movement! I would get your documents ready in the meantime, I think their orientation week is less than 2 weeks away
I got waitlisted the same day! Do you mind sharing your stats and EC’s? Congrats!!
 
anyone received denial letters? waitlisted still?
Hi! The class is currently full, and we are almost done with orientation week. We are 64 students in total. It looks like everyone is keeping their acceptance, but if the school hasn't sent denial letters, it must mean something. (to whoever is still WL) Hold on a little longer, at least until classes begin on June 29.
 
Is it true that if you have “Committed to Enroll” at another school and you’re waitlisted at SJB they remove you from the waitlist?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Is it true that if you have “Committed to Enroll” at another school and you’re waitlisted at SJB they remove you from the waitlist?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I called to make that exact question and they told me that they interpret it as if you are no longer interested in SJB. I got scared by that and told them I was still interested, because I had committed to another institution by mistake. Then they told me that they'd tell admissions about it. If you commit to another school but are still interested in SJB, go to AMCAS, change that option ASAP and call admissions (my recommendation).