2022-2023 San Juan Bautista

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I’m currently in CA and was accepted last month. I was checking all my emails but couldn’t see the link for the telegram group chat. Do you know who sent it? Or if you could share the link? Thanks! Really appreciate it! :) or can someone share it?
I got it from Admissions. I would email them for the link, they'll be prompt with it. Congrats and see you soon

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Thank you! I’ll get in contact with them. See you soon

how many seats are still available in the class ? Does someone know ? I have been Waitlisted since March Interview.... I wonder if they are still taking people.... whenever I call, I get told to wait... class is not until August 7th... this is a month, from now. I wonder , if I should stop Hoping....

I wish I could stop preparing to move. I lice in Florida.

Members don't see this ad :)
how many seats are still available in the class ? Does someone know ? I have been Waitlisted since March Interview.... I wonder if they are still taking people.... whenever I call, I get told to wait... class is not until August 7th... this is a month, from now. I wonder , if I should stop Hoping....

I wish I could stop preparing to move. I lice in Florida.
class is about if not exactly, 60 students, most are from the island. according to their faq page, 80% in state from last year's. i have no clue how many seats remain. sorry for the predicament.

class is about if not exactly, 60 students, most are from the island. according to their faq page, 80% in state from last year's. i have no clue how many seats remain. sorry for the predicament.
Thanks for taking your time, and provided some clarity. I hope , if God's will, to see you there. Take care !!!

• Care
I’m currently in CA and was accepted last month. I was checking all my emails but couldn’t see the link for the telegram group chat. Do you know who sent it? Or if you could share the link? Thanks! Really appreciate it! :) or can someone share it?
whoops sorry just saw this, were you able to get the link from admissions? if not happy to send along. came from a generic [email protected] so maybe got caught in your spam? subject title was 'SJB Students Chat'

Does anyone know when they send out the secondary application? My AMCAS was verified a few weeks ago but I have not heard anything from this school.

Does anyone know when they send out the secondary application? My AMCAS was verified a few weeks ago but I have not heard anything from this school.
they start later than the states. interviewing starts in november

Hello! Are there any current students that I can message and ask questions to about San Juan Bautista? Thanks!