You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2025-2026 UC San Francisco
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
UCSFpleasegivemethea
New Member
The day of reckoning is coming my friends
(I will be metabolically challenged for most of this upcoming week, especially Thursday or Friday which is when decisions are rumored to come out) @Skyline345 @bubbleguppy7
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Skyline345
Full Member
Same my friend… I so desperately want the opportunity to go to UCSF. It just feels like the perfect fit. I will say though, waiting for this long it’s almost like I’ve gone through all the stages of emotional processing 10+ times over, and I feel oddly at peace. Do the days feel like they are crawling as we get closer to said day of reckoning? Definitely. Will I cry happy or sad tears depending on the outcome? Undoubtedly. But y’all, whatever happens, we will be okay!The day of reckoning is coming my friends![]()
![]()
(I will be metabolically challenged for most of this upcoming week, especially Thursday or Friday which is when decisions are rumored to come out) @Skyline345 @bubbleguppy7
UCSFpleasegivemethea
New Member
Really hope we get in broSame my friend… I so desperately want the opportunity to go to UCSF. It just feels like the perfect fit. I will say though, waiting for this long it’s almost like I’ve gone through all the stages of emotional processing 10+ times over, and I feel oddly at peace. Do the days feel like they are crawling as we get closer to said day of reckoning? Definitely. Will I cry happy or sad tears depending on the outcome? Undoubtedly. But y’all, whatever happens, we will be okay!
UCSFpleasegivemethea
New Member
Posted this on Admit but might as well post this here for all the early interview neurotic peeps like myself.
Did some digging and this is what I got for first admissions by year:
2024-25 cycle: 02/06/2025 (Thursday)
2023-2024 cycle: 02/09/2024 (Friday)
2022-2023 cycle: 02/02/2023 (Thursday)
2021-2022 cycle: 02/02/2022 (Wednesday)
Did some digging and this is what I got for first admissions by year:
2024-25 cycle: 02/06/2025 (Thursday)
2023-2024 cycle: 02/09/2024 (Friday)
2022-2023 cycle: 02/02/2023 (Thursday)
2021-2022 cycle: 02/02/2022 (Wednesday)
UCSFpleasegivemethea
New Member
I think you should be part of the second wave in late Feb!Does anyone know if early December interviews will be included in the first round of decisions?
I feel like i just got shot in the chest omfg I’m going insane waitingI think you should be part of the second wave in late Feb!
really? did they say that or just best assumption?I think you should be part of the second wave in late Feb!
UCSFpleasegivemethea
New Member
Check out UCSF 2024-2025 posts, of course, there is always the chance that they have a decision earlier lol I am just going off of last yearreally? did they say that or just best assumption?
Last edited:
dooddooddood
Full Member
same i think pre || Rs come out the same day as A's for those of us in the limbo 😭 staying + tho, best of luck to those who interviewed/upcoming interviews finish the cycle strong yall ❤️dang getting kinda worried that I may be out of the running for an II 😭
dang getting kinda worried that I may be out of the running for an II 😭
I've already counted them as an R tbh. 😭
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys, for those who interviewed, is it MMI like other UCs? Or just trad?
orange9099
Full Member
Trad closed file, super chillHey guys, for those who interviewed, is it MMI like other UCs? Or just trad?
Imaginarydoc
Full Member
I think someone said it could be as early as tom (Thursday) - in regards as to what time in the day I have no idea
Mugiwara Luffy
Full Member
These are the dates/times I noted folks reported As on SDN over the past few years. You can find the time a comment was made on a forum by inspecting element on the comment date btw (a bit sad I know this ngl lol).
2/6/25 @ 4:30 PM EST (Thursday)
2/9/24 @ 3:22 PM EST (Friday)
2/2/23 @ 4:40 PM EST (Thursday)
2/6/25 @ 4:30 PM EST (Thursday)
2/9/24 @ 3:22 PM EST (Friday)
2/2/23 @ 4:40 PM EST (Thursday)
D
deleted1223922
I want to throw up omgThese are the dates/times I noted folks reported As on SDN over the past few years. You can find the time a comment was made on a forum by inspecting element on the comment date btw (a bit sad I know this ngl lol).
2/6/25 @ 4:30 PM EST (Thursday)
2/9/24 @ 3:22 PM EST (Friday)
2/2/23 @ 4:40 PM EST (Thursday)
UCSFpleasegivemethea
New Member
This is my level of neurotic lol, we were chatting it up on admit.org!These are the dates/times I noted folks reported As on SDN over the past few years. You can find the time a comment was made on a forum by inspecting element on the comment date btw (a bit sad I know this ngl lol).
2/6/25 @ 4:30 PM EST (Thursday)
2/9/24 @ 3:22 PM EST (Friday)
2/2/23 @ 4:40 PM EST (Thursday)
pristinepreacher
Full Member
For folks not on admit/who didn't see: In the info session today, Dean Albert said there have been some internal things going on that delayed the release of decisions so they're likely not happening this week. I think I read that they'll send decisions sometime mid-February. Manifesting As for us all!!!!!!
positivemunchkin
Full Member
I got an email to complete the “UCSF Cyber Security Awareness - Students and Affiliates in the UC Learning Center” did other people get this? Is this a phishing email?
What is the email domain?I got an email to complete the “UCSF Cyber Security Awareness - Students and Affiliates in the UC Learning Center” did other people get this? Is this a phishing email?
positivemunchkin
Full Member
tidalplanting
Full Member
i got this too (interviewed a week ago), but not everyone did, wondering if its related to interview timing idkI got an email to complete the “UCSF Cyber Security Awareness - Students and Affiliates in the UC Learning Center” did other people get this? Is this a phishing email?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
positivemunchkin
Full Member
When did you get the email? Today or just after the interview?
tidalplanting
Full Member
todayWhen did you get the email? Today or just after the interview?
I got this as well, and interviewed about a week agoi got this too (interviewed a week ago), but not everyone did, wondering if its related to interview timing idk
did everyone who interviewed a week ish ago get it
babysloth123
Full Member
I received it early this morning on Feb 8th and I interviewed at the first session back in October. Don't think it matters too much. There is a ton of discourse about this over on admit.org, but I would just wait until we officially hear from the school's admissions team, haha. It is easy to interpret it in different ways and we won't really know if it is truly null until decisions come out. Hopefully they will come out sometime this week?
Same I did too!! I think you are likely an A though I have seen how strong your app is over the cycle babysloth.I received it early this morning on Feb 8th and I interviewed at the first session back in October. Don't think it matters too much. There is a ton of discourse about this over on admit.org, but I would just wait until we officially hear from the school's admissions team, haha. It is easy to interpret it in different ways and we won't really know if it is truly null until decisions come out. Hopefully they will come out sometime this week?
babysloth123
Full Member
One could hope fr! Trying to keep my hopes low just in case, lol. Fingers crossed for all of us.Same I did too!! I think you are likely an A though I have seen how strong your app is over the cycle babysloth.
Thank you! When did you interview? I was late OctOne could hope fr! Trying to keep my hopes low just in case, lol. Fingers crossed for all of us.
**Oh I just saw you say Oct
babysloth123
Full Member
Oct 14! 🙂Thank you! When did you interview? I was late Oct
**Oh I just saw you say Oct
Nice!!! Us night shifters got the first taste of this puzzling nervy email!! Let’s see what our friends say when they wake up from their cushy beds!!!!!!Oct 14! 🙂
babysloth123
Full Member
I wish I was in my cushy bed rn lmaoNice!!! Us night shifters got the first taste of this puzzling nervy email!! Let’s see what our friends say when they wake up from their cushy beds!!!!!!
D
deleted1220651
I also got the email this morning — MSTP applicant who interviewed on 10/27 and 10/28. I honestly don’t think it means anything considering how downright horrendous every one of my interviews was lol
D
deleted1223922
+1 UCSF Cyber Security Awareness - Students and Affiliates in the UC Learning Center. Interviewed 11/10/25
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
tidalplanting
Full Member
might be trollsThere have been some As coming through on admit. Has anyone received an A today?
DrDolittle67
Full Member
There have been some As coming through on admit. Has anyone received an A today?
I think it's currently being looked at as trolling. Someone might be creating fake A's to scare people in the Admit forum for UCSF.
Aw bummer that’s so meanI think it's currently being looked at as trolling. Someone might be creating fake A's to scare people in the Admit forum for UCSF.