2023-2024 San Juan Bautista

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm a current student, feel free to DM me with any questions. Best of luck everyone!
Hi! I am curious if you recall when classes start? I read somewhere that orientation was around June 10th. Any clue for 2024?

Reactions: 1 user
Hi! I am curious if you recall when classes start? I read somewhere that orientation was around June 10th. Any clue for 2024?
I don't know the exact dates. For me, I started at the end of June and we did about a month in research/stats with a bit of orientation in the beginning then the actual semester started in early August.

Last year they made a curriculum change and they started in early august, unsure if they'll do that again this year

App complete 10/16.. still waiting for something 🙏

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey! Congrats!! Hope to hear soon, thanks.

Reactions: 1 users
OOS, sent secondary on Oct 16. Got II on Feb 27 and Interviewed in person on March 5. It’s been a week today and I’m soooo nervous

Does anyone know if there is some type of telegram group with accepted students/ interviewees?

15 days since interview waiting for results means having random moments of anxiety

OOS II !!

Any interviewees hear anything back? And how long did it take to hear back?

I interviewed 2/29 and still haven’t heard anything back 😕

I interviewed 2/29 and still haven’t heard anything back

I also interviewed that day! Haven’t heard back yet but it hasn’t been three weeks which is what the admissions director said it would take.

Today is the 3 weeks! Hoping we hear good news soon :)

I loveeeeeee PR, I can really see myself living there so it’s def something I would consider! Would have to make a pros and cons lists if it actually happened 😊

• Care
Interviewed 3/8 & still waiting 🥺
Oos, MCAT xxx, GPA x.x
Basketball Coach @privateschool
Team Attendant @university & @nba
@richard.flores22
“I’m the kind of person that likes to do good and gives me pleasure to help other people”

OOS applicant, Interviewed 2/29 and received an Acceptance yesterday!

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Interviewed 2/29 and I received an acceptance yesterday as well :)

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
received an interview invite two days ago. I know it is MMI. Does anyone know if they focus mostly on your app? OR should I be ready for some curveballs? Also, how is the housing situation there, and what is the anticipated start date? Any info people can share would be great!

The interview is MMI and has nothing to do with your app. One of the stations is a 1-1 interview where the interviewer may ask you about things you put in your app. The other stations are situational

The interview is MMI and has nothing to do with your app. One of the stations is a 1-1 interview where the interviewer may ask you about things you put in your app. The other stations are situational
gotcha! do you remember how many stations there are or how long the entire process took? Also, is the entire thing in Spanish?