2021-2022 Nevada, Las Vegas

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know when calls are happening this month? I was guessing the 21st but didn’t know if anyone knew an exact date.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I did not. I was expecting a call but I got an email around 4pm PST saying congratulations and with the “pre-offer” letter. They stated that they would send the actual offer once I accept and pay the deposit
Congrats! I guess they aren’t doing calls this month. It’s weird I thought they were all about phone calls and UNR was only emails. But this month UNR did phone calls and UNLV I guess only sent emails. That’s what I’m getting from sdn atleast.
 
Congrats! I guess they aren’t doing calls this month. It’s weird I thought they were all about phone calls and UNR was only emails. But this month UNR did phone calls and UNLV I guess only sent emails. That’s what I’m getting from sdn atleast.
Actually please disregard all of that. I am in the wrong forum 🤦🏽‍♀️ I applied to the OTD program occupational therapy doctorate and got accepted. I am in the wrong thread. My bad! Sorry guys 🙏🏼 Please ignore all of this
 
Actually please disregard all of that. I am in the wrong forum 🤦🏽‍♀️ I applied to the OTD program occupational therapy doctorate and got accepted. I am in the wrong thread. My bad! Sorry guys 🙏🏼 Please ignore all of this
I was about to be really concerned since they don’t do deposits lol
 
I did not. I was expecting a call but I got an email around 4pm PST saying congratulations and with the “pre-offer” letter. They stated that they would send the actual offer once I accept and pay the depos

Congrats! I guess they aren’t doing calls this month. It’s weird I thought they were all about phone calls and UNR was only emails. But this month UNR did phone calls and UNLV I guess only sent emails. That’s what I’m getting from sdn atleast.
Oh, she just corrected herself and said she was in the wrong thread. But I would just like to say that when I was accepted in November, it was by phone call and I did not have to pay a deposit to save my seat. Good luck everyone!
 
Oh, she just corrected herself and said she was in the wrong thread. But I would just like to say that when I was accepted in November, it was by phone call and I did not have to pay a deposit to save my seat. Good luck everyone!
Thank you for the info. I was concerned too so when I saw she was on the wrong chat I felt better. Congrats!!!
 
Hey guys, I was bored today, so I looked through the threads from last year and the year before. It looks like January calls didn’t go out until the first week of February. Who knows though, could just be speculating.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I heard back from UNLV and they said the committee meets this week. And that February and March are similar. Offers happen Jan., Feb., and March. Waitlist offers and final declines happen in April.
Does that mean that we might be hearing back tomorrow?
 
No. If you look at last year's thread calls went the following week. I'd assume Monday, but who knows.
Last year’s Dean liked to call on Mondays but this one said he liked to call on Fridays. I don’t know if that is still true or if Covid is affecting things. I know they have had a lot of people out because of it. But honestly, who knows.
 
Last year’s Dean liked to call on Mondays but this one said he liked to call on Fridays. I don’t know if that is still true or if Covid is affecting things. I know they have had a lot of people out because of it. But honestly, who knows.
I just like the wait lol🤣
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sorry this is my first asynchronous interview. Can anyone answer if you're allowed to re-record your video if you mess up? or do you only have one take and it moves to the next question?