2021-2022 Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine (Middletown Campus)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'm an MS who is direct admit for the next year

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Withdrew my A today. Ik lots of people say this, but as someone who is a reapplicant, I hope my A goes to one of you lovely people with No A's. I wish you all nothing but the best as this stressful period continues <3
+1 good luck everyone!

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know when the white coat ceremony is and when school starts for this school?

Got an email asking if I was still interested in being on the waitlist - interviewed mid-Jan, waitlisted mid-Feb (didn't realize my audio input was way off during this interview, was only told by the student panel at the next one smh). Totally forgot I was still on this waitlist lol! Withdrawing, wishing everyone the very best through this process.

Just received my acceptance!!!!!! Good luck to everyone else !!!! Wishing you guys the best! :)

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know if this school gives out an ipad or tablet?

Accepted off the waitlist!!!
Does anyone know if there is a groupme or facebook group for the class of 2026 at middletown?

Is there another confirmation or like welcome packet after you submit the deposit and accepted the seat?

Is there another confirmation or like welcome packet after you submit the deposit and accepted the seat?
Yes - took ~1 day to receive 2 confirmations for both deposits and instructions for matriculation requirements

Anyone know if I sent a LOI in January if it would help to let Dean Rose know that you still have full intent of committing to TouroCOM Middletown?

Just withdrew my acceptance, hope it goes to one of you!

Is the class size usually ~135? I noticed that the Facebook accepted student group is hovering around the 80s, but this number seems really low at this time of the cycle rn

Hi, does anyone know how long it takes for the Facebook group for Touro to let an accepted student into the group? I haven’t heard anything back.
Does anyone have a GroupMe for the class?

Last edited:
Hi, does anyone know how long it takes for the Facebook group for Touro to let an accepted student into the group? I haven’t heard anything back.
I think within 1-3 days after emailing the acceptance letter to middletownSGA

Hi, I recently dropped my seat at Touro so I hope it goes to one of you guys!

Got accepted today off the waitlist!!! There’s still hope guys! Literally retyped up my application to submit today

Got accepted today off the waitlist!!! There’s still hope guys! Literally retyped up my application to submit today
I’ve seen your posts for the past few weeks and man the wait has been brutal for many applicants this past cycle. Just wanna say congrats and hope to see you there at the white coat ceremony this Monday!

I’ve seen your posts for the past few weeks and man the wait has been brutal for many applicants this past cycle. Just wanna say congrats and hope to see you there at the white coat ceremony this Monday!

It Has been so brutal!!! Thanks a lot! Good luck to everyone still waiting to hear back! Don’t quit, the finish line is near. Look forward to meeting everyone Monday!

It Has been so brutal!!! Thanks a lot! Good luck to everyone still waiting to hear back! Don’t quit, the finish line is near. Look forward to meeting everyone Monday!

Btw if anyone is looking for a roommate or knows someone who is, please pm me lol